So google chrome 53 came out today. It came with material design for windows, new developer features...

So google chrome 53 came out today. It came with material design for windows, new developer features, a bunch of bugs fixed, but most importantly, blocking all background flash content, which is 90℅ of what flash is used for. The death of flash begins today and mandatory preference for HTML5 in December will kill flash before the end of the year. Get hyped, the true death of flash is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/148-snapshot-1-3-582-3-web-panel-improvements-and-a-new-snapshot-logo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Get hyped, the true death of flash is here.
I hope so but that cancer is refusing to die for the past 5 years.

I think HTML5 has finally matured enough it can replace flash.

Iridium 53.0 when.

Hopefully soon because it came out a few hours ago today and most are still updating. I say give them a few days to get the build ready.

>Vivaldi 1.3.582.3
>Upgraded to Chromium 53
>on Friday, 26 August 2016 15:19
vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/148-snapshot-1-3-582-3-web-panel-improvements-and-a-new-snapshot-logo

>background flash

what?

Thanks google CEO of informing about this wonderful news. I will use your botn... program right away.

Stuff like page analytics is done in the background, stuff that 90℅ of flash is used for rather than stuff you interact with like games. It's all going to be blocked.

This has less to do with chrome and more to do with a stab to flash. I wouldn't have made this thread if it wasn't for this important update.

>page analytics is done in the background, stuff that 90℅ of flash is used for

what?

Bump

muh flash games

Opera incorporated it in the beta today.

>still no good script blocker
Sticking with Firefox.

The new design feels so nice, I'm glad they got rid of the one they've been using for like 3 years.

I just updated. It looks the same as it did before. I guess I just had MD enabled in the flags. It's good on the top-bar/etc. but shit in the history, downloads, settings tabs.

uMatrix you dumb nig

suck a dick google

>℅

u wot m8

>cheering for drm

Just do what a regular person does and play them externally

>>℅
>c over o and not %
y u do dis OP

I don't like that it's pointlessly bigger. Canary had it for a while and the only difference between it and old Chrome was they added empty space.

Apparently 90 is living at of's place, however I have no clue what the rest of the sentence is supposed to mean.

fuck chrome

Did they take your backspace away?

Did chrome rape you?

how can flash be dead when one of the most popular game still uses them?

I installed the game the other day and it asks me to install flash as well.

try guessing the game

Club penguin?

web pages will be bloated nonetheless

Material design a shit

It just sucks