Debian

Former wincuck here, just ditched windows for good after I heard about the rollout update bs. Feels damn comfy.

also,
just werks™

Once a cuck always a cuck. Prepare to go running back in a few months.

>chrome
>steam

You'll be back on Windows within a month.

I tested the waters by using xubuntu on my tablet.
If it keeps working so nicely I might also use it on my main machine if I have to leave 7 some day

>stock Debian
>comfy

More like a big empty room.

I just go Sid and don't worry ever about anything.

lol just werks yeah nah that shit sucks fat dick

Should have went with a Ubuntu based distro so you could use launchpad.

chrome works quite good on debian compared to windows

but it is shit anyways because google drops support for old debian versions asap

>Using chrome

I already know how to use launchpad ppas , what is the normal launchpad?

What else do you suggest then? I tried palememe , but it didn't feel as intuitive as chrome

chromium

you get chromium from the official debian repos

on windows you have to look around to install it, but on debian you just type apt-get install chromium and that's it

Most PPAs work OK on Debian with some fiddling. It's not strictly recommended, but you can make it work with no issues most of the time.

>ppas
>ever

Good for you user, Debian is ultra solid and pretty much you won't experience a (security or stability) problem.
If you still want a Debian experience, and want more preconfigured stuff like Printers, Codecs and Mobile devices, try Bunsenlabs Linux (the community continuation of #! (Crunchbang) Linux. It uses Openbox WM as its user interface, but I guess you can always install GNOME or whatever you like.

That's what could make a FrankenDebian so tread lightly, by what you've said you seem to try to research before installing a random PPA, nice.

is that gnome?

Xfce

FrankenDebians are the best Debians.