Lol this is what you get for buying lagdroid

businessinsider.com/samsung-note-7-smartphone-battery-explosion-2016-9

Will Apple sue them for stealing their iFire technology?

Lol this is what you get for buying lagOS

Android is tending to be more and more god-like mobile OS, iOS is going to be shit-tier. Only gays and ladies stick to it.

How is the pay, Samshills?

Nice try iPajeet. Though, congratz on being the 1000th post after OP, nice numbers!

Had since release day still hasnt exploded

>touchwizz

I despise Samsung desu (almost as bad as Apple, but Samsung actually makes good products, like memory chips), but take a look at OP and my post (), do you see your hypocrisy yet?

It's not a photo of a real Note 7, but the reports of exploding batteries and Samsung's recall are real.

The battery really has very little to do with the OS, OP. You're not from round here are you?

fell for the bait

>image.jpg
Who could be behind this post?

I thought samsung phones had their logo on the top

you mean samshit, right?
Pic rel is the best phone ever made and it's android based.

Oh my god you nigger, that's not the point.

You call me a shill, while I make the EXACT SAME POST AS OP, and you don't call him a shill.

But this is a hardware fault, not a software one.

had for 2 years and its great
lost the s pen first month and when i found it, it was broke in half but its not like i really ever need it

did you lose it in your fat rolls?

dumb phoneposter

>hardware problem
>apple pajeets sees this
>"HUE HUE WAS SOFTWARE"
Off yourself you tech illiterate street shitter.

exploding batteries can happen to any phone or electronical device and is extremely rare

> is extremely rare
Except for the Note 7, which is why it's recalled.

>samsung

my note 7 hasnt exploded yet but the other day it just randomly heated up real fast, overheated, shut off, and drained the battery. i was able to get it to come back on and charge it but now the battery life is shit and im going to utilize the recall

They rushed to get their "7" out before Apple's 7 and cut corners.
Why is this a surprise?