These fuckers are on sale again and they usually sellout fast

these fuckers are on sale again and they usually sellout fast

are they decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-ultra-128gb-usb-3-0-flash-drive-black/9044257.p?id=1219386605716&skuId=9044257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jumpdrive
what the fuck is a jump drive? Don't buy that shit it is complete crap.

kek

It's literally just a USB drive, stores have tried to call then Thumb drives for a while and this is the next term they've conjured up.

It's Lexar's brand name for their flash drives.

Drive doesn't exist on the BB website AFAIK. Found this one though

bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-ultra-128gb-usb-3-0-flash-drive-black/9044257.p?id=1219386605716&skuId=9044257

DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

>AFAIK
its on the canadian site

Might be a brand name but I've heard it as a generic term much like how Tupperware is a plastic container although not nearly as common.

how can they put it on sale for like 75% off a few times a year? there has to be something wrong with them

That's the product line name you imbecile

I have the exact same one. Lexar are my new favorite brand of USB sticks because they feel durable and they arent too small which makes them harder to lose.

does it perform close to its advertised speeds?

Jump drive is a brand of usb zip disquette.

I have a really cheap Lexar drive with that slide out plug and it won't stay out, is that one more durable?

seems like alot of people end up JUST taking them apart

I think so? i use mine to store all of my movies and i didnt have any problems.

Is this the new pocket SSD thread?

Today I was at Target grocery shopping and being the autistic fuck I am, I had to wander off into the electronics section. Saw a 1337 looking 32 GiB pocket SSD for just 7 dollarydoos and couldn't resist. Has a hard ruber shell and metal ring for maximum autism. It's faster than Sonic and has a nice weight to it. How did I do Sup Forums?

dicks out

4harambabe

This or an MLC SSD for fast mobile storage?

just get a fucking external hdd

already had a external HDD and it was shit

the USB connection is the first thing that fucks up then i'd have to take it apart JUST to install it interally or something

I bought three of these and two of them broke.

First one broke while it was plugged into a nvidia Jetson (think raspi but with cuda cores). Either the Jetson has a voltage regulation problem, or the flash drive was made poorly. It worked for about 2 days.

Second one had some weird problem with the slider, and you'd have to either use a screwdriver or pliers to actually make it slide out, or you could stand there looking like an idiot trying to slide open a flash drive. I don't think I need to say how it broke, but it was like that right out of the box.

Third one is fine, but I don't trust it.

i have a 1 tb samsung that i drop everyday. it just works. i had to replace its cable since i fucked it up though. it costs 5 dollars.

>are they decent?
When I worked in schools the teachers loved Lexar drives. But only the design. They died like flies.

saw the some of the same problems with the reviews

i guess its a gamble

Thanks for this

Also, before anyone comments, I bought them at the same time and had a purpose for each of them.

Same, mine doesn't stay out.