>"yes sir"

lol wtf man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OBsGRqXzOhk
strawpoll.me/11136778/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they're polite.

>I'm working on something like this for my university thesis, please send me your code asap

I wonder why most of them always type in such a shitty manner. By just looking at the way they write you tell it's a Pajeet.

Because English isn't their first language and they only know enough to get a job at a call center, which I assume is just a few key phrases and some terms that would sound too technical for the average old person to understand.

I wonder how well you type in Indian ;)

That makes sense. But if you look at those European people, Czech, Norse blah blah people, they type differently. They wouldn't write "tank you sir" or "gud". Sure their sentences will be incorrectly framed but they'll spell words correctly.

Pajeets on the other hand seem to purposely spell things incorrectly. I'm sure "good" and "thank" are simply enough to spell correctly.

I am go for loo tatti the of gud thank kill I am kill died

I have kill to myself

Do you realize most people here are not from anglosphere?
I speak 5 languages like every educated person should, dear Pajeet.

>Do you realize most people here are not from anglosphere?
Most people on Sup Forums are North Americans.

>Go to youtube to fix a problem
>Watch long-ass videos of irritating faggots (shitskin or otherwise) poorly verbalizing their worthless thoughts in hope of earning 2 rupees from ad revenue
>Refuse to spend 5 minutes reading instead
Millenials, everyone.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of spics and niggers acting anglo

NAMASTE GUYS, TODAI HIEJRGW WUEFDWE QDHIQW AND I VILL LOLOPOOPOLOPOOPOO ANDROID AND SMARTPHONE VERY SMART CHEAP PHONE LOO POWERED FLAGSHIP KILLERR

>Click related videos
>You've entered that part of youtube again

Exactly this. I can't understand how people think watching a video is better than reading instructions.

>whats up guys I'm kekakek and today I'm going to fix this toilet. The reason I'm doing this is because a lot of you have been asking me how to fix toilet and I just thought it would be fun to do it. This toilet is a street poo 400 and I got it for around 150 ruppees from bakabakalist. As you can see blah blah blah blah kill self.

How is that better than instructions, I have no idea.

found your problem. fix that.

My favorite is when the guy types all his instructions into Notepad on-screen, slowly and with typos he then goes back to delete, including an 'hi, this video is about how to' introduction, and you can *hear his typing because he has a fucking mic*.

Sorry, I just noticed this post contains no racism about Indians, so it's probably off-topic. Boy is my face red!

indians do that.

prove it

>Sanjit completes the captcha and hits the send button, his indignation at Sup Forums's banter burning almost as hot as the madras he had for dinner last night. He gets ready to refresh the thread to check for replies to his scathing retort when his stomach lets out an ominous grumble. Luckily, his new job at the call centre means he's got enough money to buy himself a new laptop - it might be considered antiquated in any other country, but it's top-of-the-range in India, and what's more, it has wifi. Sanjit picks up his laptop and carries it under his arm to the small window in his apartment and pokes his ass out of the small opening. "A reply!", Sanjit exclaims, as his stomach gives another almighty grumble. Sanjit quickly tries to click the post number to read the response to his biting insult, but it's too late. At that moment, the heavens open below and a river of molten shit to rival the Ganges itself flows from his naked buttocks onto the streets below. The laptop falls out of Sanjit's hands as he grabs hold of the window ledge and clings on for dear life, his face contorted into a picture of agony as his post gathers more replies.

I FUCKING HATE PAJEETS

WHOLE XDA IS FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF SHITKINS LIKE THEM OR PHILIPINIANS AND OTHER ASIAN TRASH

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, THEY CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGRISH

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>2016
>לא לדבר בשפות רבים
>быть бeзгpaмoтным дoлбoeбoм
>darauf stolz sein
>չաղ ամէրիկազի լինէլ
I hope you don't do that.

>not knowing India was colonialized by Britbongs
they can talk english pretty good actually, it's the accent that makes it recognisable..

>he knows how to use a translator
good job m8

In Germany you learn 2 foreign languages by default, so that's 3. 1 comes from me being a Jew and 1 learned for lulz.

I also understand and can speak a bit of Italian, French and half of the slavic languages like, because I know Russian. But I wouldn't include that as "speaking a language", otherwise that would be over 15.

>jude in deutschland
saugtduzusein

Pretty comfy actually, a big Israeli community here. The deutschcucks are bending backwards to make us feel good, because Hitler muh nazis yadda yadda.

kys

Oy gevalt!

>itt: incorrect assertions

im so sick of fucking pooniggers jesus christ

You sound jelly as fuck, dear goy.

youtu.be/OBsGRqXzOhk
>Patrick Washington

Just try and get through it without laughing or cringing.

I laste 10 seconds. I just can't stand Pajeet accent, it sounds funny as fuck.

>american thinks the entire world revolves around him
take a trip to any board that has flags and you'll learn just how widespread your super secret fight club website is you fedora

Oy vet

Skip to 1:36

>Lngugeintergrtdqry
>DELEEEGAATTESS

You mad white boi?

No

Indians are white.
The poo skin color is the mark of the lower castes, literally subhumans.

strawpoll.me/11136778/

from my poll yesterday

LEL

Damn it feels good to be Indian!

>Indians are white.
U wot m8?

>>Go to youtube to fix a problem
Why would you need a video? FInd a solution (written) with Google or whatever you prefer. It's easier to read a few lines in a few seconds than watch a 10 minute video explained with Notepad..

>Tim Cock is your best answer?
We have clearly won this race.

how can people be this ugly

cyanogen mod 13 when. thanks

Idk senpai. Ask your mom.

TURKEY IS RELEVANT

It hasn't even begun. In comparison to western countries only smaller part of India can access the Internet. After Facebook starts launching those shitty satellites and Indian government spends money to improve their communication infrastructure instead of building toilets, we'll truly see some SHIT.

Europeans derived from indians.
Even by most stormfaggot standards "Aryans" were a bunch of indians, who traveled to Europe.

But there is a genetic difference between upper class indians, who are white and the brown mass of peasants and untouchables.
This brown mass has lived in own shit for thousands of year, degrading and inbreeding.

I work in healthcare and indian male patients are total bros. They're polite, easy to deal, with, agreeable, and say "Thank you sir" all the time.

Indian women are psycho bitches. The younger ones can be ok sometimes. But older ones where the bloom is off the rose are insane and want to destroy your life if the slightest thing bothers them whatsoever.

Can I borrow some money?

The poo in loo meme is just as overblown as the shart in mart meme. So, I'd like to remind my burger friends to tread lightly on the racism as we have enough ammo of sharters in our arsenal to anally ameliorate you.

damn, you got me sanjay

>Europeans derived from indians.

Nah nigga, the only europeans derived from indians are the gypsies, literally the untermensch of Europe.

biggest NATO army after US and GAY

God, just open an anthropology book. There was a bunch of Indians, who traveled to Europe through Caucasus. That's why europeans are called "Caucasians".

>Europeans derived from indians
no. maybe italians, they are the mexicans of europe

>Europeans derived from indians.
kek.
Proto Indo Europeans lived somewhere in the area between what we know today as "eastern europe" and anatolia.

still a shithole

Have a look Imran Khan, 100% that cunt is white.

They lived around modern Iraq, get your facts straight.

There was a bunch of indians indeed, brought to Europe as slaves. Now calm your tits Pajeet, everyone knows the only link between India and Europe were the brits that kicked your asses.

>
>I wonder how well you type in Indian ;)

>Imran
>White
pick one

The whole story of the world so far has revolved around India

The first civilization
Indo European migration
Indo European languages
The umpteen number of attempts to find a route to India
The story of America begins with India
The billions of dollars (in today's money) looted by the British from India
The largest Democracy in terms of population (probably the best message of Democracy)
The number of scientists and technologist from a country dealing with a clusterfuck of problems (some due to its way Britain left it)
Still staying relevant with state of art in science and engineering

>youtube to fix a problem

w....why???

>imblyign
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
even unicef is making fun of you