Calculators are technology too

What's the best scientific calculator?
I can't use my TI-84 in chemistry, and the buttons on pic related are shit

Just use your phone you filthy fucking hipster.

Can't use a phone during a test you dingus

That's pretty fucking gay.

It's fucking chemistry. The most complicated math you'll ever need to do is division. You don't need a scientific calculator. I used one of those shitty brightly colored huge-buttoned calculators for children throughout chemistry and it was plenty.

It is universally agreed upon that TI-34X Pro is the greatest scientific calculator of our time

Top tier calculator

Absolute best calc for early university courses like that is the 36x pro, $20 on Amazon.

Comes with constants of all types for chemistry/physics and many engineering functions.

Literally designed for university.

You don't need a sci calculator to do chemistry, they will give you all the formulas (Avogadro's number ect) and then you're just simplifying simple fractions and nothing more.

Consider the updated version. This is the 991 EX, but the German market 991 DEX has a few more features that they're probably saving up for the EX plus model.

I've had to use pic related because 36x has Calc functions

If they want you to manually calc you shouldn't have a calc there in the first place.

I should have said differential and integral capabilities. We were allowed calculators because of the non-friendly trig we used (especially with polar coordinates)

Microsoft mathematics 4.0

that is my kind of aesthetic

An emulated ti-nspire

What fucking shit tier schools allow you to use a calculator that solves integrals for you on a test?

The casio one is just a numerical solution.
At least here in Germany you are not scored based on the solution itself but on the way you got there.

Also the teachers have no Idea what the calculator actually is capable of.

The TI-36 SOLAR, First Edition.

>and the buttons on pic related are shit
Seconded. I had that calculator in OPs pic, buttons are horrible.

I don't mind it.

I was going to say the hp-50g is kind of nice but I doubt you could use that either

>textbook display
>definite integrals and sums calculation
>matricies and vectors
>not a brick
>not overly expensive
trips + dubs confirms, god tier calculator

This.

HP-48G for graphs and stuff
HP-35S for normal stuff

i like wolfram mathematica