How do I block uTorrenters from downloading my torrents?

How do I block uTorrenters from downloading my torrents?

But why

Because uTorrent is scum.

I just manually sort by client and ban any uTorrent peer I find.

I just don't think people from Armenia, Uzbekistan, and Estonia are worth seeding to when they only pay pennies on the dollar for service.

I don't get it

What service? Torrents don't cost anything.

>not being utorrent 2.0.4 master race

Disgusting pleb

>How do I block uTorrenters from downloading my torrents?
????

>use qbt for a while
>realize its garbage
>use deluge
>literally can't download from some trackers
>go back to microtorrent 2.2.1
Why the FUCK isn't there a better alternative?

>use powerpc mac
>µtorrent 1.6, no other alternatives

Fuck you I have to use it for Taiga

Just don't seed any anime or cp

Sounds like user error, qBittorrent is god tier

I think he's talking about ISPs, but it still doesn't make sense, because they're not discounted, they're just cheaper relative to his locale

Are you talking shit about Estonia? Do you know that only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?
Bravo, Estonia.

Ugly logo.

>did you know that when you start from nothing, you tend to use the newest contemporary technology, instead of existing technology?!
Wow, fascinating.

>use rtorrent
>spend a hour fucking with rutorrent to get the webui working
>just werks
>can handle a fuckload more torrents than utorrent

how do i block neets from posting on this website?

Ask your tutor to teach you proper capitalization first.

Make your own chan where in order to be allowed to post a person has to prove to the mods that they have a house, car, job, at least 50 Facebook friends, and stable relationship.

Qb master race.

>By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
It's not free. I live in Estonia and you pay for it in taxes if you are a registered resident of Tallinn, If you are not registered as a resident, you pay for it. Tallinn is the only city I know that has """""""FREE""""""" public transport.

And it's not cheap.

Actually didn't start from nothing. Estonia had developed copper infrastructure. The fiber network is an Eurocommie and govenrmentcommie funded project. Paid for in taxes, and you have no say in the matter. Granted it's not a shitty project like most government projects are, but it's still a government project which you get to pay for as a citizen whether you like it or not.

rekt

Yeah but they have like a million people living in the country. Totally manageable with EUneetbux alone.