/csg/ Chink Shit General

It's almost Halloween, time to queue up some Chinese horror films and leave 5 stars to thank our hard-working Chinese factory workers who bring us so much cheap shit.

In /csg/ we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>It's the weekend so news is slow
• user receives his Mi5, impressed by everything but the poor camera • Warning: stinky chinkies will try to chink you on 11.11 with price trickery • user buys a bluetooth audio module for his home DIY sound system • user asks for a bluetooth controller for his phone, gets lots of nice suggestions • Canuckcuck asks if credit card knives are legal; seems they are • user gets a case for his mouth fedora, says it sometimes slips out but works well • user bucks the trend and DOESN'T post his jiffy bags, gets a chink haul • Really interesting KZ headphones spotted, out of stock on Banggood, look to be good quality and compatible with Grado headphone pads • Another warning about ham radio autists hunting down /csg/ and their stinky Baofengs. Maybe use PMR446 which is legal to transmit on for everyone? • Shortwave radio addict user posts his new antenna, shills a little known chink site user-co.com recommends the Tecsun PL-310ET for anyone wanting to listen to numbers stations • /csg/ stocking stuffer list mysteriously ends up on reddit, could it be our local impact marketer and reddit shill Karpathy? • user gets drill motor set for his ball mill • Trump supporter on >>>/reddit/ has to shut down their factory due to chinky competition too stwong Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-KTV-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke/32408017858.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMR446
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg
aliexpress.com/item/a/32469980958.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Healthcare-Supplement-to-Keep-Clear-head_60270598395.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_175673.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for xiaomemes

>still not including a link to the imgur christmas gift gallery
I bet you'll tell us you've spent the last six months working on an infographic as well next

it's not that great yo

holy shit that amazon seller got told

second for plz post the sauce of the big dicked tranny

Link some great stuff then

you're not that great yo

cheap walkie talkies?

What will you do when Trump wins and raises chink import tax to 200%?

Currently waiting on aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-KTV-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke/32408017858.html

soon i will be able to play my ukulele over voip

Baofeng UV-5R

make fun of the retarded burgers of course

Move to china

>TFW I'm neet so I vicariously live through you guys buying things and getting that happy new package feeling all the time

F-feels good... Man...

rejoice desu

this

that list was a little buzzfeedy...just sayin

If Trump wins I'm gonna buy a pet centipede.

Get a ham license, buy a baofeng UV-5R or just set the transmit strength as low as it will go and only broadcast on FRS/GMRS channels.

underrated post

anything good and legal?

I think there's a lot of requirements for amateur radio here. (like neding to announce, and keep a logbook of everyone you hear.)

Iktfb

PMR446, open to use by anybody. Pretty much the same frequencies that toy walkie talkies use, sometimes you hear old people neighbourhood watching or little kids with cheapo walkie talkies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMR446

get a job nerd

Well it's very close to legal, eg. you won't get noticed/caught if you broadcast with FRS/GMRS on the radios lowest power settings. I think the lowest it goes is 1w or .5w I don't recall what the legal power limit for FRS/GMRS is but no one is going to be checking it.

>TFW I'm white so I vicariously l live through Tyrone fucking and cumming inside my wife and getting that happy orgasmic feeling all the time
>F-feels good... Man...
Fucking cuck kys

a-user?

At least if you're in the US.

Are you ok?

Is €50 the lowest I'd get a pair of radios of that quality?

>set the transmit strength as low as it will go
What kind of cuck actually does this.

your father for starters

I'm in the process of equipping my lamps with LEDs. Are chink LED's up to par?

amerifat LEDs aren't that expensive

>hear some sperg on radio
>forget to write it in my log book
>2 hours later the police arrive
>we're here to inspect your autism band radio log book sir
>2 years in prison
>mfw

LED bulbs are finally down to $1 a piece

Why do you have to keep a log?

Artificial hurdle. Basically a legal way to bully you into not pursuing a hobby the government has deemed "dangerous"

to make sure that nobody without severe aspergers ever attempts to broadcast on amateur radio

For informing on other people who are fucking around with the radio.

There was a huge number of pirate radio stations here in the 70's and earlier. (people literally listened to radio luxembourg before people started broadcasting illegally)

Also, the log is so they can assume you have a alibi if there was someone doing some illegal shit.

Oh. Ok.

Got my redmi today! All good but I did have to cut down my old SIM card to fit it in.

>cut down my old SIM card
Don't do that user, next time ask your carrier for a new one

You may want to check the MIUI version installed on it. 90% likely that it includes seller malware on it.

that movie was gay

>falling for the hollywood jew

there's nothing wrong with cutting it if you don't mess up

What's the de-facto recommendation for wireless headphones here?
I'm not too big on all the audiophile terms. Something that has some bass and a good battery life is fine. Something like the rock zircons, but earphones and wireless

Can anyone recommend a 2-in-1 tablet?
I want want with a full 135-180 degree tilt and doesn't require a stand or a fix angle to be used.

Windows or Android is fine, is $200 too small of a budget?

Honestly my experiences with tablets in general is that they're a waste of money. Most people I know that have bought tablets use them like they would use a toy; a lot in the beginning and leave it in their closet when they get bored of it.

>24 days after ordering
>package is still in WUHAN CHINA

so this is standard fare eh?

I just want to get one for my mom to replace her old macbook air, remix os or windows 10 would be fine

I only got a job because I needed to finance my chink purchases.

The boat probably sank.

Post some christmas chink stuff for me please.

You can't fuck your sister user.

imgur.com/a/JvrGt

>Canuckcuck asks if credit card knives are legal; seems they are

"Under the Criminal Code of Canada, any blade less than 30 centimetres that is concealed and doesn't appear to be a knife is a prohibited weapon."

Who's gonna stop me?

It's another slow weekend on /csg/, why not watch some /csg/ approved YouTube reviews?

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - lost his leg in an exploding chink shit accident, started up a review channel to prevent further incidents
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 phantom power tests and chink knife reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg

Hey /csg/

I'm thinking about getting memory foam tips for my Rock Zircons (which have yet to arrive).

aliexpress.com/item/a/32469980958.html

Does anyone know which model I should get so that they fit the Zircons? (T100, T200, or T400/T500)

so just hold it in your hand in public, problem solved

Check out techtablets.com and his youtube channel, plenty of good info there. Chuwi Hi10 pro or Vi10 plus a few models to look at. Any reason you aren't considering a chromebook?

T400

The chinking man's fetish

Hey Bryan

How does the Select Coupon work?

just took a couple of these before tonights halloween party

alibaba.com/product-detail/Healthcare-Supplement-to-Keep-Clear-head_60270598395.html

wish me luck bros

RIP

u ded son.

Get your stomach pumped right now user

I thought chromebooks were a meme

This is why it's best to buy them used

nah, they're the best laptops for the price if you're ok with a bit of botnet

Thank you!

Can someone recommend me a bluetooth speaker? Getting it as a gift so it should be cheap but not too shitty.

Any tips on SD cards?

It starts with X

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_175673.html

I'd get it but I have to buy a bunch of gifts and it's over my budget. Is there anything decent under 10$?

Which one isn't shit?

Get the T500. T400 is slightly too big and they slip right in instead of staying on the nozzle.

Are there any keychain formfactor MP3 players?

My wageslave contract at AMZN demands I bring no technology into the building because nigs can't keep their hands off products and think they're slick trying to walk iphones out pretending they're their own and I have to go every fucking day without muh vaporwave, but if it's on a keychain I can probably get away with it.

Credit card knifes shouldn't be legal in Canada. When I last checked it said you cant have a knife disguised as another object.

do you guys actually give ali your real phone number?

yeah
come on user, join the chinknet

Of course, I need to know ASAP if any of my chinkshit gets dropped so I can detail the exact torture and execution I want for the factory worker.

Most of them are pretty similar, but here's the ones I've been seeing recommended:
>Asus Flip Chromebook - for build quality (metal)
>Dell Chromebook 11 - for build quality (plastic, but rugged enough that schools seem to like it)
>Acer Chromebook R11 - for screen and overall value (it's also a flip-tablet)

The only recent Chromebook I've played with in person is the Dell Chromebook 11, and it seemed decent: good keyboard, nice solid hinge, average screen. (The only Chromebook I actually owned was the original Samsung Chromebook, which I can no longer recommend since it shows its age performance-wise.)

Also, don't fall for one with less than 9h of rated battery life - Chromebooks should be able to easily hit that mark if the manufacturer doesn't cheap out.

What's a good solar panel charger to buy?

Also why are the so expensive? I thought I saw them for ~$30 a few months back

UV-82

Eewww

r8 my autism purchases
i had free gearbest wallet dosh
otherwise its all cheaper on ali i think

Just placed my first order.
Something feels wrong about buying a MAGA hat from Chyna.
Regardless, any chance of the yellow jew hebrewing me with shitty quality?

>mething feels wrong about buying a MAGA hat from Chyna.

Just found out that a Chinese seller probably sold me fake MOSFETs two years ago. (Just used one for the first time). R DS(on) is almost ten times higher than specified in the datasheet.

It's a really big seller which still sells them, the eBay purchase protection ran out of course, messaged him anyway now.

Anyone have luck ordering a Yotaphone 2?

I ordered one from tomtop a week and a half ago and it has yet to ship. Real tempted to cancel it, but I am unsure anywhere else will be any faster.

can i remove the botnet

what do you use that for?