/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user finally got his Redmi • user's Infographic is becoming difficult to resize and compress properly • user is happy with his VE Monk Plus • user shows off his AliExpress coins • user receives mysterious 1 cent refund from AlIExpress • user doesn't know what to do with his 11.11 coupons >Previous thread's news
• user receives his Mi5, impressed by everything but the poor camera
• user buys a bluetooth audio module for his home DIY sound system
• user asks for a bluetooth controller for his phone, gets lots of nice suggestions
• Canuckcuck asks if credit card knives are legal; seems they are
• user gets a case for his mouth fedora, says it sometimes slips out but works well
• user bucks the trend and DOESN'T post his jiffy bags, gets a chink haul
• Really interesting KZ headphones spotted, out of stock on Banggood, look to be good quality and compatible with Grado headphone pads
• Another warning about ham radio autists hunting down /csg/ and their stinky Baofengs. Maybe use PMR446 which is legal to transmit on for everyone?
• Shortwave radio addict user posts his new antenna, shills a little known chink site user-co.com recommends the Tecsun PL-310ET for anyone wanting to listen to numbers stations
• user gets drill motor set for his ball mill

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57294007#p57296680
aliexpress.com/store/product/RESmart-GII-Auto-CPAP-machine-for-snoring-therapy-with-humidifier-mask-SD-card-medical-ventilator-Free/1934803_32493146395.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3

user r so dum why you buy thing you put own abttery in when u cn by thing that have lipo install from chinee factory

i read that twice and gave up lmao

you should keep trying
its good practice for auto translated chink reviews

Do chinks sell modules for lenovo laptops?

Should I bother trying to buy chink 1080p displays? I just want a few 27 inch displays for work.

Korean monitors are where it's at for insanely cheap + top quality

High level chink shit discussion.

Do you think there's gonna be a lower price for the RN3 in the 11.11 sale?

Does anybody know what's the chance of getting taxed when buying bulky chink shit like monitors
in eastern europe (EU:Bulgaria), I've never been asked for anything when buying shit that fits in an envalope (phone, sdcard, watch, case
..)

>Do you think there's gonna be a lower price for the RN3 in the 11.11 sale?
Can't read the future no matter how much you spam this m8

Anyone have any experience with MMCX bluetooth cables? Planning to use these with my recently purchased Senfer UES. Main concerns - battery life, sound quality

link now

Much higher. Everyone knows chink jiffy bags aren't worth shit, a huge box will attract attention.

It's back in the archive m8

At least it's not being used as a pedophile grooming ground any more

Even if you got taxed for Korean monitors they're still massively cheap compared to Western equivalents for 144hz 1440p quality. That's why people still buy from them.

i am new to csg

Yeah, but I'm wondering if someone bought one in a previous sale and paid less than the usual price.

fuck, meant this. that's enough Tempranillo for me.

I figured, it's less about the money, more about if there is some autistic form signing and burocracy.

Where's the best place to find them usually?

No, the courier will clear customs for you and you'll be repaying them.

>bought one in a previous sale
>paid less than the usual price.
this is the definition of a sale you drooling imbecile

Anything more specific?

post feet pics of your girl or guy or whatever

ive never seen a black person vape, is this real?

Nice quads, but I meant where in the archive.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57294007#p57296680

Now why would I do that.

so we could fap?

i love a girl that calls her junk a twat

Anyone got a link to a cheap set of heatsinks? Looking to cover memory chips on my 7850 2gb cause racecar.

you're going to post on ali anyways

Feet are degenerate.

nice camel toe?

this

foh his gf's feet are like hands

whats the best bang for buck wireless earphones then? dun wanna use long ass wires connected to a square

The battery is tiny so I wouldn't worry about that, it'll top off in minutes. Quality will be "suck it and see" tier.

Just wrap the wires user.

>Get drunk
>Ordering random chink shit at 4am
>Duplicate packages start turning up
>Somehow ordered the same cart 3 times

oh well RIP $100 chink shit for days though.

It would probably cost more for me to ship it back.

sell it to other people

Its stuff like slutty costumes that i thought would be fun to wear, I dont think other people would buy it.

LONDON

I am not female

ebay

[LONDON INTENSIFIES]

BM 800 with the polarity reversed.

Shit to look for for the 11.11?

I don't really need anything but I have a lot of disposable income

no christmas crap since I have no family/friends

You bought it, others might too.

The retard market doesn't have a lot of disposable income.

Fucking cucks

Can we at least pretend?

"anymore"

...Wut?

This interests me as well.

comfy tech reviews

Cheap tablet to use for lazy sundays on Netflix and Prime Video?

Caution KZ ED9 users over time the second set of copper nozzles can corrode(?) and cause skin irritation, I stopped using mine after they started irritating my ears and I've seen at least three more anons mention this issue in past threads.

Shame since I liked its sound with those second nozzles.

I can no longer recommend the ED9 because of this, I'm not going to try and see if this happens with the regular nozzles.

Fuck off Chinese Shopping Lithuanian

What the hell are you doing to your earphones man.

can't see shit senpai

7" Fire.
Possibly a Teclast Kindow.

Post the costumes atleast you fag

The glass got too hot quickly and exploded on his face. It's the fall broke his neck.

Moral of the story
>use regulated mod if you're too dumb to ohms law
>buy legit batteries
>don't be a cloud chasing faggot

Is it safe to order Chinese tenga eggs?

>
What a mongoloid.

No, your mom will be very disappointed in you.

Yeah, but also pointless

TE NGA eggs

how so

I had the HD fire on a 30 day trial years ago.

Didn't really like the fact apps had to go through amazon or else it would not work. I'll look at the Teclast, looks like around what i want. Thanks.

I'll be starting a proper job with pay next week.

What's some chink shit that I don't need that I should buy once I get my first paycheck?

Nothing out of the ordinary other than regular use. How about now?

save your money
spend no more than $20 on chink shit a month

Its a one time use silicone thing, it doesn't fell that good, and you'll rip through it in 5 minutes unless you have a microdick

I bought a 6 pack of it once
Buy an actual onahole or something

BM 800.

That's not even corrosion
Clean that shit with isopropyl

Yeah, they just need cleaned m8.

I'm not planning on dropping a whole salary, I'm just wondering what kind of gadgets could make my vapid existence more meaningful.

Apart from LED strips and arduino clones, those are on the list already.

Though I do want some new monitors, but I'll be sourcing those locally anyway.

BMCV

Got my Redmi Note 3 recently

Did anyone else have a shitty sticker with some information about the phone, cant recall what, something about LTE and chinese and it was a bit above the MI logo on the back of the phone

How the fuck do I remove residue or whatever this shit is after I tried to remove it, didn't come off cleanly and was difficult, so what would be the easiest way to get it clean?

With a normal sized penis (4 inches) you can use them 5-6 times easy if you're not a complete retard.

Nothing, truly and honestly.
Save up for useful things or ladyboy hookers.

Solid advice right there

>is from Sweden
>calls others cucks

>I bought a 6 pack of it once
I hope they came in an egg carton

Thats small, not normal, and what is the point of buying something like that, if you have to hold back?
They are MADE to tear.
You spend a little more and you can get something to fuck a hundred times at full force.

aliexpress.com/store/product/RESmart-GII-Auto-CPAP-machine-for-snoring-therapy-with-humidifier-mask-SD-card-medical-ventilator-Free/1934803_32493146395.html
>SD card
What

Figured as much. The only stuff that I can think of that I'd want to upgrade is my monitors and my in-ears, both of which I'd rather source elsewhere than /csg/. Guess I'll just refer to the chinks for electronic components and other /diy/ shit.

Build a quadcopter or something?

Though really, you need to find the shit you like yourself.

They did!

Moжe дa тe викнaт дa плaщaш митничecки тaкcи тaм нa лeтищeтo, дoceгa нe ми ce e cлyчвaлo. Bиж БГ фopyмитe

>in-ears
Senfer UES.

>Build a quadcopter or something?
That's one thing on my list, apart from a bigger CNC and putting LEDs all over my room.

>What
Lel, that's the machine grandma uses, though they sold her that for like 3x as much.

Anyhow, the storage records statistics.

What's it then? I don't use hair gels.
Only for it to happen again? No thanks.