How much does Sup Forums pay for electricity per month?

How much does Sup Forums pay for electricity per month?

Mine literally dropped from 50 euros to 21 euros since I stopped last gaming and switched from a AMD shit gaming rig to the ThinkPad meme kek
I'm in Germany btw

About €10.

varies, $60-90
my pc is on 24/7, averages 230 watts on light load with two monitors and speakers on, stays at about 130 watts when those things are off

I might start shutting it down at night
one day

think most of the bill is water heater and ac

$80, Northwest Mexico.
1400KW used.

I need to buy a more efficient A/C, the one i have uses 2300W/h.

>not stole electricity
t. Floridaman

wtf mate
im in germany and i pay 70€
in a 2 room house with 2 inhabitants

Like ten bucks

Good luck, my Dad knows a guy that got caught for doing that and was charged 20K.

Between 20 and 30 eurs, depending on the season. Literally pocket money.

During the summer, my fridge has to be on more. During winter, I need heating in the bathroom+boiler needs more power to heat up water.

Got a water heater or old stove or fridge?
I know plenty people, that run some ages old appliances while wondering why they pay outta their asses for utility bills.

t. German with electric water heater. My landlord put this in, despite there being a fucking natural gas pipe in every fucking apartment.

Are you saying you turn your fridge off sometime during winter?

since it's around 20 celsius in my kitchen it doesn't have as much work when it's 38c during the summer.

Also, you can just put shit outside. Everything freezes under Windows.

>Everything freezes under Windows.

Posting this on Sup Forums

I moved out of my apartment with an electric water heater and my electricity bill literally dropped to a third of what it was, even though I had it set to the most cheapskate setting I could manage, to the point I'd run out of hot water by the end of the week

I was paying $56 per month for a long time, but was raised it to like $82 per month a few weeks ago. It's probably because I've been using the A/C more and cooking all of my meals for the past 8-9 months (electric oven) instead of eating fast food 6-10 times a week.

i pay about $.08/kwh

usually pull anywhere between 600-1100kw a month

>W/h
Please, this unit hurts my eyes. It's only W for power or kWh for your electricity bill.

about $260

10euros for Electricity and same for transfer, so about 20 euros a month.

almost nothing because we have hydropower and thats the best power source ever

Whatever SIfag

Around €50, a little bit more during the Winter months.

between $45 - $67 monthly (0.16KWH). Running a small ac unit 11 hrs a day i spend roughly 360Kwh 's

>Everything freezes under Windows.

$160-190
US

About 70 to 90 bucks for two properties.

Around $20

No idea about consumption, it's very little money so honestly i don't give a fuck.

nothing. I have solar

$88aud

Now that we're coming into summer i expect to see this drop to $65 from the solar panels.

This is with 3 air-cons, 2 gaming rigs connected to a 40 and 55" TV and a NAS running constantly.

Solar power master race

$20

I pay more to receive the electricity than for the electricity usage itself.

>Europe