/ptg/ Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

theproxy.xyz/torrent/15759252/Star_Trek_Into_Darkness_(2013)_4K_UHD_BluRay_(x265_HEVC_10bit)
discord.gg/dfjM6
addons.videolan.org/content/show.php/Syncplay interface module for VLC?content=159160
strawpoll.me/11541428
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for TARS stealing the freeleach

second for unban drizzy

FIRST FOR BRING DRIZZY AND MCADAMS BACK

how many more days of picks are there gonna be??

Comfy rules:
Sup Forums SJWs /qa/ 312c Weebs

Another 50MB upload on WCD!

/SET4LIFE/

I fucking hate that site.

>barely anyone uses waffles
>the website is constantly down for days/weeks at a time every couple months

failures

is there a collage of all picks?

where can i get star trek beyond UHD rip? it is released on disc tomo

serious question: should i blow out my ratio on a flac version of my library?

walmart will probably have it

You can't, UHD 4K Blu-ray cannot be cracked.

Either buy it or make due with those shitty HDMI captures.

Only if you're looking to archive your library/have high-end audio equipment, otherwise you're destroying your ratio for nothing more than pointless dickwaving.

they dont sell BR rips

I don't have any money spare for it because I'm still paying for my new iPhone 7 Plus and just got a loan for the new MBP

weak bait

please believe me

>UHD 4K Blu-ray cannot be cracked.

Proof? Or do you mean it hasn't been cracked yet? What makes you think it can't be cracked?

but i downloaded a 4k br rip the other day, it was star trek into darkness.

What a fucking accurate OP pic.

/marked/

I meant not yet, but considering the whole internet connection requirement it might be forever.

That's a HDMI capture. They play the UHD 4K Blu-ray on a Blu-ray player and then capture and encodesthe HDMI feed.

RUTORRENT TIP

When youre downloading picks and the webui freezes, ssh in to the screen as that will still update.

not an argument

>that feel when it's freeleech and you have already run out of drive space

In the middle of the party bitch get off me!

the video quality was still very good. file size was 55gb

theproxy.xyz/torrent/15759252/Star_Trek_Into_Darkness_(2013)_4K_UHD_BluRay_(x265_HEVC_10bit)

>55gb
damn nigga

the encode time for that must have been a week.

>download picks
>check peers
>it's all seedboxes
wtf

>55gb
>for one film
>not even a good film at that

>webui freezes
must be fun having shit hardware :o)

So stay with your yify rips faggot.

It's all seedboxes leeching and seeding with each other and leaving home connection poorfags out. It's like high school and college for you all over again, all the cool kids have sex with each other while you get nothing.

>55gb is approriate size for 4k. normal 1080p film size (10gb+) * 4

>your opinion

i tried the whole home connection thing for like a weeks once
a seedbox is almost a requirement

What is the best way to get all of the shit off of my seedbox and verify it's integrity along the way?
DDL sucks balls for that.
I want to stop paying for it.
>1.5~TB of content seeding

that's it lads

>take a shit movie and make the resolution bigger
>it's not a shit movie anymore guys!

Doesn't matter how shiny the turd gets after polishing, it's still a turd. Bitch and whine all you want about yify and muh shit quality, it won't change the fact that the movie is still a mess that shit's on the series legacy.

kek

>verify it's integrity along the way

Doesn't downloading it to the seedbox in the first place do that anyway.

>nobody on /ptg/ is streaming scary movies for Halloween

Yeah, torrents do that.
I'm saying, I want to transfer it all to from the seedbox.
Constantly getting corrupted downloads from current methods I'm using.

How many albums do you have? Do the math, FLAC is ~500MB/album

>i didnt enjoy the film, no one else can!

If SFTP isnt working, what the fuck are you doing?

I always only find out a few days later that Halloween passed. How am I supposed to know (t. €)? Also,

>streaming
>ever

If I max out my bandwidth for 30 minutes, my ISP literally drops my connection for a few seconds to kill my downloads.
>send help

>streaming
>ever

How else are we all supposed to watch spooky movies together you fucking retarded yuroshit.

Are RuTracker FLACs incorrectly ripped? They always give 0% on WCD log checker.

Reminder that discord
discord.gg/dfjM6
discord.gg/dfjM6
discord.gg/dfjM6
discord.gg/dfjM6

The logchecker checks the .log file you baka.
Also, if it's giving a 0%, yes.

addons.videolan.org/content/show.php/Syncplay interface module for VLC?content=159160
one of these
or a countdown in irc

/marked/

Interesting that you think something can only be "watched together" if it is streamed. I've never quite understood why people are so obsessed with experiencing something at the roughly same moment (delay of +-2 minutes, maybe).

I suppose you wouldn't ever watch a recorded sports event and talk about it with a friend the next hour or day either, right?

Nice, it even works with MPC-HC, mpv and mediaplayer2, too.

No

what the fuck?

>hurr durr streaming is horrible it's so bad

We get it. Nobody here likes streaming, but why do you dumb ass niggers insist on ruining traditions is beyond me. It's always the way Sup Forums has watched things together, I don't know why you idiots act as if this is something new.

312c is on the Discord board of directors. He'll be getting the ip's of everyone in this chat and cabal banning them shortly.

fuck :(

just passed 100GB buffer on wcd after 2 days of freeleech
>tfw set for life

FUCK

Maybe because this is a torrenting thread

>100GB
>set for life
HAHAHA

>hurr durr its the 4chin wey u dum nigger
kill yourself

Because protection hasn't been broken, I'm guessing this is a lossless HDMI capture? The Revenant 4k release was a similar size, but a lossless capture encoded @4k.

i don't know user, my music library cost me 10GB and it's 600 FLAC tracks

Promoting to download proper releases (complaining about streaming) is a tradition, too.

>600 tracks
my sides

>library
>600 tracks
user, I...

Nah it's just an upscale, only the revenant has been captured with an HDMI capture card.
All those x265 4k meme releases you see are upscales, they're not even bitstarved 4k amazon webrips which are still better than upscales.

Vote for a spooky Halloween movie to watch. I'll download the winner and put it on MEGA tomorrow afternoon. Check all the movies you'd be okay with.

strawpoll.me/11541428

It'll be like the Film Club but better.

KEK. Pajeet or Kruschev and their goddamn upscale / x265 rips.

But what would we do to circle jerk without streaming

You first, dumb nigger.

My 55GB library has about 7000 tracks often with only one from each artist if the artist only has one good song.

Suffice to say, I have not bothered replacing a good proportion of the 64 kbps webripped songs as I am already at capacity.

Not the same guy but 64.5GiB

The WCD downloaded music is at V0 to save space and for ease of uploading.

Yeah I forgot how much it sucks trying to get buffer from What.CD's freeleech picks on a home connection. Always got a good amount of upload when I had a seedbox. Now, on my home connection, I get barely a fuckin' thing.

I wonder if they'll do an end of the year freeleech. PROBABLY NOT.

>often with only one from each artist if the artist only has one good song.
Fucking plebs I swear

I get 50GB every time there's a freeleech on my home connection. Not bad.

>I force myself to hoard bad music because i can't stand the thought of not including associated music with the songs I actually like

>pleb
I'm a classical pianist.
All the shit music can go fuck itself in the ass. I go through and delete it all.

Such shit taste

is it a popular opinion that ratios and everything they bring can go fucking die?

I don't know about you but, I often listen to albums I didn't like too much and they end up sounding pretty good and grow on me over time.

>16 way tie
You guys know you can vote for more than one movie right?

Did LB close the thread on AHD yet?

What thread?

Also, BTN down again?

RATIO
KEKS

>UHD 4K Blu-ray cannot be cracked.
NEVER?

Never.

the player downloads the decryption keys from a sony server, so "no"

no

what if I want to watch my movie in my cabin with no internet? do they not allow that?

>Shoah is Nuked's FL pick
OY VEY

no

thats one of the most retarded things ive ever heard
a fucking disk with always online DRM
thats some real cuck shit