BATTLE STATION

CLEAN YOUR FILTH BEFORE THE WEEK STARTS AND POST!

>Vape

>gay man kb and mouse
>cheapo dell monitors

There are two other threads already

Gib advice on how to rearrange this

Put Xbox 360 in garbage

What do you need all those pens for, user?

>Built desk myself
>Still need to install the rack rail
>It's a 12 core

Early for the first time. So I'm thinking of going to a single 4k display + 2 1080 in portrait for work docs. Any reason why this is retarded?

>*inhales fedora*

my battle station is a bed with a laptop and a box of mini wheats under it so it doesnt get to 95c

i have a deathadder and some $5 earbuds

yeah, get fucked ae s t e t i c fags, living large and chugging scotch

need winter tires tho, are winter tires technology?

235 70 16 is pretty extensively expensive.

going to be driving on a lot of ice

should i go #studded ?

Get a job you bum

That is very impressive user.

>not 275/40/r18
pleb

>vape
>logikek headset and gayman gear everywhere
>gaymes
>discord
>w10

Spot the college children.

The feeling when 4K isnt a standard even for top tier tv series companies.

>buy new
monitor table mouse keyboard amp dac speakers headphone mic

fag

>the feeling when your meme station is shit no matter the angle you take the picture and the number of neons you install
>the feeling when at least your shitty station is in adequation with your shitty food

how big is your screen ?

> not sure if bong

It's ok, user.

43 inches.

Nah it's just a long necked vase, I have a thing for glass containers.

who just a /comfyguy/ here?

Tis but a humble station (i7 4790k + Fury X on custom loop however) but its mine, and I love it.
Looking into changing the loop up though, fixing up the flow direction + making the more visible parts of it hard tubing, and leaving the rad to rad to res as soft tubing for convenience.

London?

L O N D O N YES
Its highly unlikely that you're the same guy I once spoke to about it here, but I'm the London Butcher.

O-Oh, I meant as in are you a girl.

Oh, sorry to let you down user. I'm not a girl.
I did kinda wonder if you'd meant that, but nah.
I just really like piggies because its my nickname.

unoriginal, pouty/10

Hey I have that monitor

Are you under a bed?

5 more threads until cable management

Not him, but yes, if you look, that's a bunkbed.
Support/slacks above the monitor, ladder to the left, framework behind the PC stuff. 100% guaranteed to be a bunkbed which was designed for desk/office space below.
Honestly, for people with little room, its a good design, even if it is limited to a single bed.

Great desk. Where'd you buy it?

I can dig everything except that hideous keyboard.

God that is an adorable cat. He looks very wise.

I generally don't like cats, but yours looks nice. What's up with all the figurines and stuff, though?

Is that Kenny hotz on the left?

>What's up with all the figurines and stuff, though?
What's wrong with them?

yes, i know. you can probably tell i'm a poorfag but keyboard was friend's old one. It is the only mechanical keyboard/keycaps I have

I honestly think the katana are the most weeb thing in your room. The anime girls are fine.

Are those transfer case shafts?

They aren't katana, nor are they weeb. They are Drizzt Do'Urden's scimitars.

>Drizzt Do'Urden
That's even worse. You're a fucking freak of nature and I can't even bring myself to call you "m8".

Fuck you. What's wrong with Drizzt?

nigga that doesn't make it any better, just worse

The fucking fact that you're so fucking pathetic. I had to google it and find out its a D&D thing.
Kill yourself my man.`

Be Sup Forumsentle.

>this cup :D
thumps up for that

>the carpet
looks a bit messed up,but okay

>the lamp
must looks cozy as f*ck when a bit darker

>the second Notebook
you sharing this space or is it just another setup?

>two bins?
welp

also a bit messy, tidy up a bit, then okay.

nothing special but comfy imo

top cringe

>Being this autistic.

what's the mixer/interface? look nice

sup

M-Audio Trigger Finger, it's a MIDI/USB Audio Controller. Pretty nice Maschine clone, but much cheaper.

>Comic LO.

Good shit my man.

I'm the one from the older thread
>I don't have any other table, and I feel like putting the computer on the floor would result in a lot of dust intake.
Buy a new table then, at least in the pic it looks like one of those plastic ones you have in the garden, there are cheap and kinda nice ones from IKEA.
I have my computer on the floor and it doesn't get so dusty. I don't have any fans that take in air from the bottom though, but you could always rearrange the fans if you have them some other way.

Thinking about moving my pc down here to save desk space

Wouldn't this completely fuck the airflow though?

haven't changed anything in 7 months now Sup Forumsuys.

if I could stop being so financially irresponsible maybe I'd get some new monitors.

anyone know of a monitor that has a 4k and a 1080p model that both look the same? or a good 4k monitor that doesn't make 1080p input look trash?

that glass case looks pretty bad

> Drinking Chimarrão

Uruguay?

overly pretentious for a setup with horrible monitors

No, i'm from the land of the white.

Don't know if I would call it overly pretentious, it's just a monitor stand and the right monitor is standing on a stack of books.
The monitor stand was well worth it, frees lots of space under the monitors and makes them easy to adjust.

>Reading Comic Lo in browser
>not having all Comic Lo releases downloaded

W0w pl3B

leave door open............

what about the sides, would that be a problem?

ayy happy halloween peeps :)

won't be rating other peoples shit today due to the color scheme giving me a bit of a headache and being too lazy to change the css.

no the door is open

Despite being a bit grim looks a quite awesome

He's planning a mass writing

Nice hats buddy

Probably IKEA

get a new desk pleb. where is your arm space? i imagine you rest your elbows on your knees like a shill

Did someone put shit in a box or is this what Amerifats call food?

looks stupid, your desk is wide but you put all your shit so close together that it's almost unusable. are you legit autistic? i really wouldnt be suprised.

get a mousepad btw. it's 5000 times more comfy

literally pointing the things I wasnt talking about.
not like it really matters sperg

sad

I don't use the monitor like this anymore. It was a pain for my neck desu. I started to use horizontally again. Is a mousepad really worth it? I mean, mx master can slide nicely through all kinds of surfaces.

i dont know that mouse but i use a mouse with teflon pads underneath so theoretically it works well everywhere but when you use a mousepad there is just next to no friction. you don't hear anything, you don't feel bumps from the table. of course i dont know how even your table is but for me the difference could be described as the difference between sleeping on the floor and on a matress. they are not expensive nowadays, i got mine custom printed from china for 10€.

Pretty lame yet, sorry. I just like these threads.

>Finland

What did you mean then?

I was thinking about getting a custom printed mousepad from aliexpress, but probably my autism would make me put some 2D hot grills on it.

This is nice, podcast and karaoke when?

Oh, c'mon.
Its Ikea-land, you can do better than that...

why not, the chinks surely dont give a fuck. they probably did it themselves lol

nothing wrong with that

>but probably my autism would make me put some 2D hot grills on it
That's the correct way, user

>make me put some 2D hot grills on it.

I don't see the issue here.

What monitor?

link?

Pretty comfy.

show the jagermeister bottle

Which one? :^]