38 mins left

>38 mins left

So this is the power of android...

No, just means your battery has gone to shit.

You're on a custom ROM, all bets are off and you shouldn't expect the stability of stock.

Wew

>mfw my S6 edge of all things has better battery life than this dude's device

Sounds like a broken battery, senpai.

>get laughed at for using stock and told to use custom rom to get rid of bloatware and improve performance
>criticitized for used custom rom when customs turn out to be shit

Android userbase in a nutshell.

Free android phone gotten in 2013. Droid RAZR m, stock ROM.

>different people can have different opinions on the same matter and whatevet I say will always attract the counter argument

No way... This can't be...

So this is the power of Android

It's a N5, it had a shit battery when it came out new.

My nexus 5 was still getting 4 hours SoT average (from 3 to 4.5 hours) depending on how I used it and screen brightness.

I'm still using the original battery, don't abuse your devices. Upgraded 3 weeks ago.

This, stop being a spineless faggot and taking orders from people you don't even know on the fucking internet.

U wot

welp

Moto G2 ^_^

Sorry lads, forgot the pic.

Moto g3 2gb ram 16gb version

Anyone know what 10039 is? First time I've seen that.

What phone is that, OP?
Anyway, if custom ROMs cause you such trouble just roll back to stock, it's not that hard.
Get the OS monitor app (by eolwraw)and check the numbers near the apps. I've had something similar happen, and I found the app through OS monitor.

Explain this fuckboi
Lasted me a whole fucking night.
I was high as fuck playing music 90% of the time.

Just kill all processes that you dont need and underclock your phone you stupid fuck

Step aside boys

>540x960
Not even impressive

>have a oneplus 3
>using dual sim, both always connected to HSDPA or LTE depending where I am
>bluetooth always on, at least 2hrs of streaming per day
>gps on battery saver

takes 48hrs to get down to the 15% battery saver mode, at which point I've had it last for a further 3 days of absolute minimal use.

I got 99 problems but shit battery life ain't one.

>both always connected to HSDPA or LTE depending where I am

by which I mean one has an active data connection whilst the other is in "active standby" mode. Important distinction as anyone who dual sims will understand. No wifi cause all the APs I connect to are fucking shit.

Pixel XL

What phone?

asus zenfone max

>facebook

?¿?¿?

Why does a $1k google phone have such shit battery life?

why have pretty much all nexus devices have such shitty battery lives? If xiaomi can get 3 day battery life out of a $100 phone all the way up to their $500 flagships with the same hardware why can't google get it out of a $1000 phone?

Because MUH SCREEN

Is Outlook good? Everyone lives by it and it seems like I'm the only one using Thunderbird.

Nexus 5 with aosp 7.0

I use it since my personal domain and work email are both Exchange, so I make use of the calendaring and availability features. If you're using google apps or another IMAP provider avoid it.

>Warning Color : Disabled
why I cant have this setting

>not using DirtyUnicorns11

>not using purity

Just get a bigger battery.
Note3zerolemon

Meh. Not that great battery but not the worst thing in the world either. (HTC 816).

Good thing my bag has a charging port available if I need it.

Memepost

I am at 97%, My battery will be out of power in 2 days. I have a Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen. I don't the Facebook or Facebook Messenger on my Phone.

>using syncthing

Syncthing is great.

you now automatically playing the song "battery" by metallica in your head everytime you check your battery

> Carrying a battery pack

am i cool yet

10 rupees have been deposited to your iWallet Pajeet.

Download gsam from the play store you dipshit. Stock battery monitor is shit.

LeMeme LeMax 2

The entire office suite is pretty great on Android, though I only use it for work integration myself. Say what you will about Office 365 but it is a pretty neat solution in an enterprise environment.

The fuck you on about?

thats why i have an autikel k6000 pro
>battery lasts 2-4 days

>android = 1 device
This isn't Apple you retard

XD rip batteryy

Guys, what's wrong with my battery?

RN3P battery is as good as they say. Only charge every two days and I get 9-10 hours SOT per charge.

Coming from a phone that I often charged twice a day, it's especially amazing.

kek

It's fucked

Which device?

holy shit hahahaha my fucking sides

Looks like someone got
CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

dam son

>4G4g

Lol i feel sorry for you

>that font

:^(

>not using syncthing

LG G3 with 52 hours on battery.

>tfw lasted more than 22 minutes

Wtf is this

Oukitel K10000

How are you people having such low Android System battery drain? Mine somehow has more drain than my screen

wew

Fuck the android system

4h screen on time on an s7

>4h
That's terrible user

I abuse it quite a lot during those 4 hours tho

Moto Z Play master race