I want to move away from Lastpass, what are the best alternatives? I'm using Chromium as a browser

I want to move away from Lastpass, what are the best alternatives? I'm using Chromium as a browser.

Bump

An index card you put in your wallet with all of your info on it. The jews will never see it then!

Wallets are now back doored

KeepassX

KeepassX

KeePassX2

FUCK EBAY FOR NOT LETTING YOU PASTE YOUR PASSWORD IN

Why the fuck do they do this?

Memory is a pretty good alternative

works on my machine :^)

No, you can't paste in the password field. They don't like you for some reason

literally works on my machine. I have keepassx and firefox

They do though.

KeepassX or Keepass2 depending on what system you run. Android has an application called Keepass2Android which automatically syncs your database.

Keepass2 runs well on Windows and has additional features. KeepassX is made using Qt and is more made for Linux and OS X. You can run Keepass2 using Linux as well, however it uses Mono, which automatically means it's shit.

If you need to sync your database, just use any form of "Cloud" storage or a personal FTP server. Keepass2Android syncs through these automatically. Personally I put the database on Google Drive and had Keepass generate a keyfile which I made sure never saw the internet. Thus if someone wants access to my database now they'd need to get their hands on the database (located on Google Drive), local access to my device (keyfile that has never seen the internet) and they'd need to know the password.

So go for it. It's easy, safe, has been audited by several governments and other firms around the world and is known as one of the best softwares out there.

Except when you have over 200 separate website passwords.

I just tried changing my password by pasting it and it didn't let me. I right clicked and selected paste, nothing worked, and I tried Ctrl + V and it didn't work. They don't let you paste to change

Keepass2 has security issues which is why keepassX was created.

just use the same password what's the worst that could happen?

What's wrong with LastPass?

Stop lying on the internet. KeePass wasn't available for Lincucks, which is why KeePassX was created. This changed since then but KeePassX was still way better, even on Windows. KeePass2 is an improved version of KeePass made to compete with KeePassX.

They got their database hacked recently. Can't be trusted

Still can't do anything with it though, can they?

>Can't be trusted
like every software that offer the same service.
Your brain is the only sane option.

Or... password manager software that doesn't upload your database to their servers. Keep your database offline.

>like every software that offer the same service.
No, your personal database on your own device is not a hot target. A database containing the passwords of hundreds of thousands of people for many, many services is a hot as fuck target for hackers. It's the holy grail if they can get their hands on it.

Never fucking use proprietary Cloud-based password managers. If your passwords are stored unencrypted on some faggot company's server you are in danger. Also if you pay for such services you are beyond retarded.

Upgrade your memory.

That was my point.
Same service == cloud-based password manager
Having your personnal database might be better but downtimes can be a real problem.

What's your setup senpai?

Keepass2 With ChromeIPass if you're don't have the linux autism.

Enpass lets you choose where you sync your database to. Which should be your own server. It's solid. 10 dollar per mobile device if you want to sync.