/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

nekrololita edition

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/
neopets.com/~Jibbby_Jib
what.cd/torrents.php?id=72859252
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.example.com
youtube.com/watch?v=mT8crSe_PMQ
sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/top 10 worst trannies/ edition

>nekrololita edition
I knew I should've made the new thread

Who is she???

someone make a proper thread

What's the problem :o/

fuck off faggot. theres nothing wrong with the thread.

enjoy your fail thread then

BYE

See ya :o(

am i cool now?

bye bitch

If I'm not a weeb, is there any point to getting power user on AB for their invite section if I'm already on my way becoming PU on What.CD? According to the FAQs they seem to have a decent invite section but I've never suffered through an anime in my life much less know what to do 10 uploads for on PU. Considering it anyway if it's worth getting PU on to dump after.

Hey, I said I was working on a thread, man.

private tracker threads shouldn't even be a thing in the first place

>not making a halloween edition thread

>October 31, 2016
>the anniversary of If You're Reading This Then Pls Seed

I hope Drizzy drops some heat for us today.

what dis

this would have been a good idea

literally unarchive manga from the site and upload it or transcode flacs

U2

Is it easy enough to hit the GB requirements if I can hit the 10 uploads by unarchiving manga crap and uploading it in raw format?

no but its easier than wcd. just download new 1080p torrents.

Does KG really only recruit on BB?
Is there any other way apart from becoming a filthy redditor?

BB is the best reward:effort tracker there is as far as getting into better ones, and for its size it's quite good as a general tracker. But I don't think that matters anyway since they're basically full and you need an invite to get in.

Why is John Oliver taking for fucking ever to get up tonight?

Read
FLAC conversion

Unzipping

Links don't work :(

>watching that trash
sup faggot

Guess you missed the Klan meeting tonight

>if you're not a ball less nu-male faggot you're a racist
tumblr.com/

/r/theredpickedonnerdpill

Install Sup Forums-x newfig.
Not to mention that AB also allows irssi freeleech autosnatching. I had to rewrite part of the tracker file to make it autosnatch properly.

>Error downloading files. Make sure autodl-irssi is started and configured properly (eg. password, port number): Error getting files listing: Error: Could not connect: (111) Connection refused

/r/cuckold/

*Sup Forums-x will autoresurrect deadlinks so you can see the posts as soon as you mouseover the dead link

>she

>not watching shows with different political leanings

dont most shows lean left? john oliver is such an annoying unfunny smug cunt. dont see how people can watch him.

But it's le current year :^)

his jokes are shit

>jokes

good thing there are so many good, talented right wing comedians

o wait

I watch it just to see if their argument has any merit

Real Time with Bill Maher is even more fun to watch when even the audience disagrees with him half the time on issues

Its easy to ignore the leftist spin they pull when it becomes obvious with their routines

Louder with Crowder is a podcast/youtube show by a right wing comedian. He is talented imo, especially when he is able to quip on SJW and other extreme leftist bullshit.

The right wing spin is pretty much similar to left wing spins by left leaning comedians

>tfw too stupid to use IRC

Any trackers in WCD TM?

curry?

install hexchat and google how to use IRC you dumb nigger

dude watch the nbombs

"He is the host of Louder with Crowder,[1] a former contributor to the Fox News Channel,[2] a regular guest on TheBlaze, and frequently featured on The Glenn Beck Program"

lol

Is Animetorrents good or shit?

It is a good backup for AB, you might as well register while there are open signups now on AnT

I did...too much work.

Here is a guide from neopets
neopets.com/~Jibbby_Jib

It's better than BakaBT and worse than AB.
I'd say it's leaning more towards the good side, but there are no invite forums or anything.

>le
>using the smiley with a carat nose

There are open signups currently

Wait, is that really nekro? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with AB drama.

Did I say otherwise? I mentioned nothing of their availability.

Wow I just assumed you were lazy, didnt realize you were actually stupid

>there are no invite forums or anything
as someone new to trackers is it worthwhile to build a solid ratio on it or is it not worth the disk space

good album to use a token on
what.cd/torrents.php?id=72859252

Use this: kiwiirc.com/client/irc.example.com (replace irc.example.com)

Anybody can steal your nickname if you don't register it. Type '/msg NickServ help' to get info about how to register a nick.

You can do '/list' to get a list of channels, then '/join #channame' to join one. If you're done with a channel, do '/part' in that channel. If you want to leave a server, do '/quit'. (Don't close the tab before doing /quit, or your nick may be taken when you try to login again)

It's a pretty good tracker if you actually want to watch anime. Don't download shit just to ratio build though, having a good ratio anywhere usually doesn't help you getting into other trackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8crSe_PMQ

That's Chris-chan.

>that nose
>not fat
>chris chan

He lost weight

>BTN showing signs of sputtering to life
>some kind of fuckered html loading a blank white login page

annnnd it's dead again

Holy shit.

you're not fooling me again google

wow

>being this dumb

>not having TtN as backup

kek

that's an old picture.

feb 2016 desu
sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2016

It's back... for the moment. No uploads from tonight's shows obviously >:(

Not bad looking apart from the fucking lipstick.

>8 months ago
>not old

If all you do is race new TV rips why do you even care about BTN? You can do that on literally any random curry TV tracker. I'm on BTN because if I ever decide to download a whole series of any random TV show in whatever quality I want it's there.

damn time files ;-;

Obviously I'm there for that too, and I actually might make it to Guru class soon. I managed to go this long without wanting to watch something bleeding edge. I really wonder if I need to learn how Usenet works.

No point. The Inviters on the AB invite thread are on wcd too except that what.cd has more invite threads too. I'm a PU on both.

Is there a way to check for BATV releases before they get released on trackers? Like some IRC bot or some API or something

Usenet is fine but completely pointless if you have a couple of backup trackers. There are at least five other trackers I can think of that are good if all you want to do is watch the latest episodes of stuff. I'll name them if you want but I don't want to be accused of shilling/being curry. The point I'm making is that this downtime hasn't affected me at all, there are a couple of older things I'm waiting to check when it comes back up but I've had plenty to watch, new and old, in the meantime anyway.

No I was trying to ask in the last thread, it would be helpful to know what's good blackup. I applied for MTV. What else?

Usenet though, I just feel like, isn't this where the hell these sites are usually getting their scene releases from?

> I'll name them if you want but I don't want to be accused of shilling/being curry.

Sup Forums even called HDB curry at one point, so no matter what trackers you list Sup Forums is gonna do the usual shitposting

If you cant handle that then you might as well stop posting here

To be fair, is HDB the one accused of carrying out ddos attacks, or am I thinking of another

MTV is one, Freshon/TvT is probably slightly better, TtN is OK too. TSH is good as a general tracker, plenty of uploaded racing new shows there. All of them can be acquired easily at WCD PU or by going on their IRC.

HDB was accused of being curry because everything about it feels curry except the fact that it has quality encodes. I'm not bothered about being accused of being curry I just don't see the point in intentionally causing a flame war.

Not HDB, HDB is friendly with the cabal.

hdb is curry
it has a dumb scene layout while a gazelle layout would be more appropriate

It is pretty curry but the quality of encodes are unmatched so it makes up for the curry.

>Made it to WCD PU
>Only good tracker in invite section is PTP
Well, wasn't even worth it to rush to PU.

Get AHD, it gets you to BTN and HDB and is also an alright HD tracker in the meantime.

What are the requirements on AHD to get to BTN/HDB? Also, im 100% /pure/

btn is just pu equivalent + 6 months, but hdb is high userclass and massive seed size

Bib, AHD, x264, AB, GGn.

I have 15 tokens what now /ptg/?????