Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Could it be that mass surveillance is actually the next logical step of human civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
youtube.com/watch?v=hxVPPy5w9NA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe freetards are wrong?

no, that's gay

Why is it gay? Can you counter it with actual arguments

This AI is saying that without others observing and judging you, human society is impossible. No man is an island.

Therefore, it's only logical to have a system that observes and judges people. The fact that people are willingly and knowingly subject themselves to mass surveillance through facebook, google - maybe it isn't a bad thing, but the next step for human civilization?

Anyone?

What's wrong with mass surveillance apart from shit some fat freetard says online?

Is this from a game?
Maybe it's just jew propaganda
>is ok bby, nothing wrong with your sheep ways

>Is this from a game?

It's from Deus Ex - the famous game from 2000 that preempted 9/11/terrorism/patriot act and a bunch of other crazy shit. It also predicted data mining and mass surveillance as well.

Here's the conversation youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

actrons.info/contact.html

Sigh, here, had to post it again.
(Scroll down)

but don't you agree that humans desire judgement and observation? why would so many people post their shit online?

also, the Morpheus AI in the pics is not making an argument "hurr durr you have nothing to hide"

it's turning the whole thing on its head and saying "look, civilization is possible only if we observe and judge each other. god was satisfying that judgement criteria, but now everyone is an atheist, so the next logical step is to create data mining algorithms"

is this your first playthrough?

I agree with you. But sadly, one needs to, as in almost any situation, look at the underlying incentive structure: What motivates people.
With our current economic system in place, there simply isn't enough good that can be done with surveilance, if you follow market logic.
If we can overcome this steuctural flaw, then surwilance will be an amazing tool.

not really, I played it a couple of times as a kid and a teenager. Now I played it recently as an adult and I never realised how fucking deep this game was.

It's literally warning us

Well, we could implement mass surveilance to construct the perfect economic system. If some entity akin to Helios knew everyone's needs, there would be no need for the market.

the best scene of the greatest game ever made

Sup Forums is full of retards though.

>the best scene of the greatest game ever made
>not this youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0

>tfw freetard but agree

Get out

>the need to be observed
how about atheists?
how about buddhists?
this need is clearly not a humanly need but rather a cultural one on christian culture

>the human organism always worships
>first it was gods, then it was fame
there people who worship both at the same time or none, there were cultures who switched from worshipping fame to worshipping gods i.e mongols so this is clearly not a progression, ai worship is not a "next step" its just a sidestep and no more valid than fame worship

this i can agree with

>need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure
then how do you explain the trend in history from systems with clear castes like slave/master, king/peasent etc to more equal systems such as democracy?
people clearly dont like being assimilated

>god was a dream of a good government
sharia law makes shitty governments, religion is personal, not communal

>you will soon have your god, and you will make it with your own hands
god by definition cannot be made by us humans because were not flawless beings
also this implies that previous gods were not made by us
they were and they seemed like a great idea at the time but turned out to be pretty shit as time went on
this is an arguement against ai god

No, beliefs are personal. Religion is a community project based on brainwashing and abuse.

religion is no more brainwashing than nationalism is

That's an interesting notion. I admit the thought of a universal AI recognizing my existance is comforting

They're both brainwashing. Except religion is based on lies and nationalism on pride.

fuck off nogaems fag

There was NO privacy in primitive human civilization. Everyone knew everything about everyone else.

>Not this
youtube.com/watch?v=hxVPPy5w9NA

>mfw freetards are on the wrong side of history

i suppose the biggest problem with this is, that its not "shared" information, if its asymmetric information or all of it is just used by some large government/AI construct/individual ect.. then it becomes less of a communal understanding and more just an entity being a dick.

I think you're confusing some stuff here, yes, there is the need for humans to be "judged" by their peers (as in being accepted as part of a group) but not everything has to be part of the public space, some things we want to keep private like medical condition, sexual activities or fetishes etc. Humans naturally hide those things from others so that they aren't judged a certain way. You do this every day.

With mass surveillance we slowly lose all privacy.

>mfw you're a dumbfuck
t. zuckerjew

>god by definition cannot be made by us humans because were not flawless beings
Play the game.

>implying mass espionage and political persecution is not the end of human kind

the elites definitely think so