Realistically speaking, will we see one of the technology giants fall during our lifetime? (Google, Microsoft, Apple..)

Realistically speaking, will we see one of the technology giants fall during our lifetime? (Google, Microsoft, Apple..)

yes

If you're older than 18, you've already seen Microsoft fall in your lifetime.

Fuck off.

Probably Apple, Microsoft and google should be around longer but I think google will last the longest

Most likely Apple, unless they move away from consumer hardware and into computing services like Microsoft has done with Azure. If it hadn't been for Azure, Microsoft would have been long gone IMHO.

At this rate, Apple.

These idiots can't do a single thing right without Jobs.

yes, they already started hiring nigs

>If it hadn't been for Azure, Microsoft would have been long gone

You're delusional enough to believe this, aren't you?

When will Linux use be classified as a mental disorder?

Microsoft
>Desktop is dying, tablets taking over
>Doesn't exist in phones
>No home automation. Google assistant is miles ahead of cortana
>Xbox is kill
>Zero luck in supercomputers and embedded devices
>Nonexistant except from Windows-only servers

now if only we could get a real competitor for windows

I'm not sure if you're baiting hard or if you're actually this ignorant, but Azure is the only area where Microsoft is making 90% of its current revenue.

Sure, Windows and other software products might be profitable, not not nearly at the scale Azure is.

Desktops are dying, Sup Forums

Microsoft and Apple probably

By Google, do you mean Google or Alphabet?

And now Microsoft is moving into hardware.

I mean, there has been >5000 Microsoft layoffs only this year.

so are valve's steam machines

liberal artfags already prefer macbooks and imacs, no luck for microsoft there

The pro gamer market is a minuscule market. There's a reason why there are more money being put into consoles than PC gaming these days.

What are you considering a giant? Yahoo has fallen. Twitter is falling. What about things like Oracle or SalesForce or WordPress that have big market share in their niche?

so what you're saying is we need to reboot the holocaust and have a genocide for liberal artfags?

She's really cute.

>Alphabet
That's merely a company that does some obscure machine learning stuff as of today. Google is where the money is.

>WordPress
I'm not sure how much money WordPress is making, but Oracle is quite big. It almost failed in the 90s, but somehow managed to cling on.

no

Her eyes are too close together for my taste though.

I don't get it, Yahoo is still around no? Just, no one uses it

I really think Google will turn into a SJW infested junkyard and die a slow and painful death like Yahoo did under Marissa.

Screencap this, Google will get a female CEO and then it's all downhill from there

Name one giant company that isn't SJW

>Google will get a female CEO
Nope. The jews will never willingly give up control. It's against their nature.

All the Asian ones, Samsung for example. They still heavily rely on booth babes as an example.

I have been following Google's Twitter for some years now, recently (still more than one year) more and more feminazi posts were tweeted. You can deny it but the reality does not care, they will fall

Linux

we had the same thread yesterday

My dad uses it

Alphabet is the parent company of which Google is a subsidiary. Google handles all their internet related stuff and makes their money off of advertising. Each company is more or less on their own ... When everything was under Google, Nest pretty much had a blank check to do whatever they want. After the reorganization, they were somewhat fucked since they actually had to start showing something for all the money they were burning.

Yahoo owns tumblr

considering china owns about 100% of the resources (metals n shit) needed to build tech, well.. i think there may be a drastic changes in who can get their hands on tech. it wil still be made, but the times of seeing niggers and poor plebs walking around with new laptops and iphones, that will come to an end

Kinda cool we saw Twitter rise and fall.

Apple is insanely profitable, I think you guys don't understand the scope of their assets, they can literally sell only shit for a decade an still exist.

I'm talking about graving human excrement, packing it in proper containers, distributing to all istores and sell nothing but that for a decade while maintaining the same workforce and expenses.

And even then, they wouldn't go bankrupt.

I agree. They went to shit when he left the first time. Now there's no getting him back.

I would like to hope so, but I doubt it. It would take something unprecedentedly huge to topple one of them, in a short period of time at least.

dont they do that already?

Dumb blackposter

T O O B I G T O F A I L

I think we'll see a major shift in the tech market within the next 5 years. Apple will take greater control of the mainstream computing market, of which tablets and mobile devices will comprise the primary tools of the average user and laptops and desktops will comprise the tools of industry professionals.

Microsoft will take more of the graphics professionals audience who actually like that you can draw directly on their screens and shit.

Google will make AI its primary focus and will develop a truly conversational AI assistant within 20 years.

Within 5 years, people will stop using Facebook and instead Instagram and Snapchat will take over as the new Facebook and Twitter.

You can screencap this

Okay, now name one that's actually good.

Apple will die due to arrogance.

>Xbox
Kek, nobody outside America uses that pile of shit. It never stood a chance.

this

When?