a thread for your desktop

thank you mr. scrotiful

kill yourself

>macfag

>dedicated volume tab

kys

>Logitech software
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha

It's more of a Mixer. I should probably change the name.

Still Gentoo/Linux has no productive use outside of compiling and managing servers.

Using it as primary desktop OS is throttling the performance of your own hardware and depriving yourself of useful software.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Gentoo/Linux, is in fact, Gentoo GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Gentoo plus GNU plus Linux. Gentoo/Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or Gentoo GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of Gentoo GNU/Linux!

Is this legal?

My "babby's first arch install" desktop

why wouldn't it be

How lonely are you?
You've been posting this desktop nonstop for over 12 hours.
I bet you didn't even sleep.

Why did you go through the extra effort to install Chrome instead of Chromium?

what? no I haven't?

People like him buy powerful devices to watch hentai and listen to k-pop. They get bored after a few hours and need to shitpost to let the world know they have a cool desktop.

people like her****

Why is candy crush on every Windows fresh install?