How will google ever recover!?

How will google ever recover!?

google.co.uk/amp/bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/amp/

>As far as raw benchmark scores go, Google’s Pixel didn’t fare very well against Apple’s iPhone lineup. The Pixel achieved a score of 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that with 3488. On Geekbench’s multi-core test, the Pixel got a 4103 while the iPhone scored 5590.

>Moving on to real-world performance, the test we had been waiting for was finally released on Wednesday. Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus and Google’s Pixel XL were lined up in a familiar speed test that involves opening and closing a series of apps one at a time, and then repeating them in the same order for a second “lap.” Again, the results weren’t even close and Apple’s iPhone clobbered Google’s new flagship phablet.

How did they manage to fuck up so badly?

They won't. Nah, I'm just kidding, Qualcomm will make a chip that can beat the A10 by next year. Google will put more RAM in its phones. Samshit will make a phone that doesn't blow up and HTC will hopefully not die because I like their VR headset.

A useless selfie machine outperform the Google flagship.

They won't be hurt so bad because the competition has gone to shit.

Ask yourself: "can I be certain my Note 7 won't explode and burn my house down?" OR "Can I plug my iPhone 7 directly into my new Macbook Pro for easy syncing?"

Memedragon is fucking shit compared to A10. Apple is ahead in cpus but still walled garden.

iPhones cannot save image from internet if it is embedded or linked image.

You can't plug your iShit 7 to macbook pro unless you get new cable or adapter.

I'm pretty sure they made a mediocre 'flagship' just because there's literally no A-tier Android phones this year. Closest turned into a house fire.

So they can't match apple, but it's better than any other android phone. It's basically the smartest kid with Downs Syndrome.

0/10

Cause consumers really care about benchmarks, Riiiiigghhht?

(You)

"iPhone 7 vs. Galaxy Note 7 Speed Test"
PhoneBuff 1,361,544 views
on youtube so considering this, yes.

What consumer is the pixel aimed at though?

It's massively inferior speed wise, and still expensive as hell. Norman Normalstein will just buy an iPhone for that much money, and the poor will just buy whatever budget handset they can get.

Who will spend top dollar on a flagship that gets 'crushed' by its only real competitor.

It's also ugly as sin.

Do you want support and android? Here is the answer.

>real-world performance
>lined up in a familiar speed test that involves opening and closing a series of apps one at a time, and then repeating them in the same order for a second “lap.”
have i been using my phone wrong this whole time????????????

Wtf I love apple now

They've offered what, three years of updates garenteed.

That's insane. The iPhone 4S is still useable and supported to this day and Google can't even promise to still support their own 'flagship' in 37 months.

Sup Forums sure does ... at least when their favored phone is on top.

If it's not enough use cyan.
>The iPhone 4S is still useable and supported to this day
They support it to slow down the old shit. Awesome support.

iPhones always kill it in benchmarks, everybody knows it.

The reasons to pick the Pixel over an iPhone are different

Not him, but my iPhone 4S works really well, and other than the battery, I don't think I ever needed to replace/fix anything.

iphone7+ takes 3:30:00 approx to go from 0-100
Pixel takes 2:00:00 approx to go from 0-100

How will applel recover

The only reason you would spend iPhone level cash on a phone that gets 'crushed' by the newest iPhone is because you're a fanboy.

There are not many google fanboys.

The camera is nice, and it works with project fi.

>he cares about phone benchmarks

?

>>he cares about phone benchmarks
Anyone who shops for gear based on specs is bound to be influenced by benchmarks.