Galaxy S7 Edge

Tell me why I shouldn't get this phone. I don't want the new iShit, and I'm familiar with Samsplode because I've had an S4 active for the last few years but its really showing its age.

Is the normal S7 the same without the gimmicky bezel or is there legitimate hardware advantages?

Also, I moved all my shit onto a microSD. Can I just mount it into my new phone and be good to go or do I need to format it for the new device?

yes

Yes what?

definitely yes

Touchwiz is shit.

I'd recommend you wait till the s8 comes out.

The S7 edge is still one of the top 5 phones of the year. The edge has no real practicality, but it looks fucking nice.

Probably just going for the normal S7, that gimmicky bezel looks like it would get annoying as fuck after a while of jacking it to chinese cartoon little girls

>I'd recommend you wait till the s8 comes out

ETA? My S4A is taking a shit on me and I'm sick of using it

>no physical home button
>4k meme VR display
>headphone jack removed

Are you joking I'm not waiting just for the phone to get worse

meant for

Not annoying at all. If you can afford the edge, you should get it.
Didn't know it was like that. S8 probably come out in May sometime. Doubt you can wait until then, but I'd recommend rooting/flashing/fucking around with your phone until then. Usually a good rom rejuvenates an old phone.
I'm assuming you were trying to quote me.
I strongly doubt the headphone jack is gonna be removed. Samsung's already fucking up, can't afford to take risks that big after the Note. Apple themselves fucked up.
4k display is unnecessary but as long as the battery life isn't shit there's literally nothing to complain about.
There won't be on-screen buttons, so the fact that the home button may be static is irrelevant. You need to feel the button going down into the phone? I think the home button on the iPhone 7 is going to be the same way the new one's gonna work.

Only objective advantage I can think of right now is that the S7E has a bigger battery. Both the non-edge and the edge are excellent choices.

Yes that second misquote was intended for you. I have a strong feeling that the battery life on the early 4k phones are going to be fucking terrible. I don't believe in early adoption which is why I kept my 4A so long due to S5 amoled issues.

Its a free upgrade, the edge and the vanilla s7 are pretty much costing me the same.

Yes this was the only real thing I noticed in terms of hardware performance.

Oh and anyone know about my MicroSD question?

If my contacts/music/photos are moved over to it I should just be able to insert and play with no issues correct?

Just get the edge bro. All I can say.
If you've eliminated every other phone already and it comes down to these two, just get the edge.
Yeah, don't see why you wouldn't be able too.

the s7 comes with an otg micro usb female to usb female, literally moves most of your stuff from old phone to new outings, also, I'd recommend backing up contacts and photos to Google unless you're afraid of the botnet, I'd recommend mcbackup for backing up and syncing contacts, compatible between iPhone and Android, sends contacts in a file to your email that saves them all when you open the file on the respective device

You should be fine.

Thats good to know. I already moved everything possible but its nice that they have that as a feature.

Don't be memed by Sup Forums into ignoring this device because le TouchWiz, le battery explosion, because the device is absolutely fantastic. The autists here like to spout that the edge is a useless feature, but you get used to it in a week. Also the Edge has a larger battery and display and looks nicer.

>Planning to buy a flagship phone filled to the brim with bloatware and fragile as fuck build quality
Kys

is it me or is op trying way too hard
I would literally bully you if I saw you in real like op

keep up the good work patel

Went ahead and just ordered the vanilla S7. Too autistic to fuck with that bezel, plus it was slightly cheaper

unsubscribe

>I would literally bully you if I saw you in real like op

If you take Cisco courses you can bully me all you want in class senpai. You are a girl talking about bullying my penis with your feet right?

But what is the upside of the edge screen?
It looks nice at the cost of

Harder to use
Unintended display input
Hard to find screen protectors
Videos / images have a curve at both ends

Seems pretty useless to me

Note 5 is superior.

s7 edge + sview case + qi wireless fast charger = literally perfect

Don't gimp yourself with the snapdragon if you get it. Get the Exynos variant.

edge screen has superior color accuracy.