/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Starting 1-11-2016 (that's 11-1-2016 for Americlap anons) I will be going on holiday for three weeks as such I will not be able to make threads or work on the infographic. I am leaving the thread in hands of very competent anons that have made threads in my absence before so I'm counting on you guys to keep things going.
• user shows off the tank tier case he got for his Xiaomi Mi Max and posts his impressions after 1 month of use with the Max • user bought some cases for his OnePlus 3 • Gearbest is gearing up Christmas sales already • user's first Gearbest order some micro usb cables a waterproof drybag and a ganzo/sanrenmu(?) • user is disappointed with his package containing chink shit meant for someone else • user got a NATO strap for his F91-W • user shows off his chink sock collection • user posts instructions on how to get the 64gb Mixza SHARK card for just $11 with Everbuying • Yes phantom power is still mandatory for BM-800, a SOMAKE just doesn't cut it and the newer model is too dangerous. user suggests a Behringer phantom power supply • user shows off his Chink Amazon Danboard • user considers buying Senfer 4in1 but is in need of opinions • user shows off the cheap chink trinkets he got, some purple DnD dice, earphones and a $1 Pokemon cards pack Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI/32653111593.html
deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/cheapest-tenkeyless-keyboard-t14107.html
aliexpress.com/item/emoji-stickers/32737433124.html
aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32617835621.html
aliexpress.com/item/cherry/32391734375.html
aliexpress.com/item/gateron/32715132880.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY
youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw
aliexpress.com/item/2016-SENFER-UEs-Custom-Made-Balanced-Armature-With-Dynamic-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-MMCX/32631446078.html?spm=2114.30010308.8.9.VCNozk
aliexpress.com/item/Prefessional-super-bass-SE215-Stereo-Sound-isolating-Earphones/32665571414.html?s=p
banggood.com/3_5mm-High-Sensitive-2_4M-Tie-Clip-on-Lapel-Lavalier-Mic-Microphone-p-1046638.html?rmmds=search
banggood.com/ROCK-Zircon-In-Ear-Wire-Control-Stereo-Nylon-Weaving-Stereo-Earphone-For-Cellphone-p-998892.html?rmmds=search
aliexpress.com/item/Superlux-HD662-EVO/32741894873.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-x-2-6mm-Dia-Cable-4mm-Width-Stud-Female-Spade-Terminal-Connectors/1997170710.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=631c971c-75a3-4b01-bf1f-9fafae6f0fe1
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_503285.html?wid=21
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-371104.html
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_217394.html?wid=21
vocaroo.com/i/s0GmI89psi5l
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_217395.html?wid=10
vocaroo.com/i/s1YvMXbbHmp6
aliexpress.com/item/model/32638255798.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Continuing the mech story: it seems to be a LINGBAO JIGUANSHI. Here's another AE listing: aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI/32653111593.html
Here's a deskthority review: deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/cheapest-tenkeyless-keyboard-t14107.html
It's incompatible with cherry MX switches, and is the kind of quality you'd expect from a $30 chink mech. Louder than a Model M.

Can you find seperate keyboard switches on chink sites?

idk, take a god damn look yourself.

What did I get today /csg/???

1 cent emoji stickers!!! aliexpress.com/item/emoji-stickers/32737433124.html

Can't find any, but, as we all know, the search on Ali/Gearbest is absolute dogshit.

yes
useless shit to fill the void in your life but it won't, nothing will, because the real problem is you

And a USB tester. It displays amps and volts simultaneously and it has 2 ports. aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32617835621.html

in action

>2016
>Not sponsoring the people liberation army with you chink players

Thanks for the answer, but how about a link to some you fucktard?

>Buy a DS flashcard bootleg clone from Aliexpress for 7 bucks
>Finally arrives
>Open the package
>It's the original Revolution 4 DS in the original packaging with SD Card reader and with 2GB SanDisk SD Card loaded with the R4 wooden firmware

Okay, did I just get a very authentic clone or did I just got reverse chinked?

how about you search you fucktard?

link pretty please if it still exists
or what did you search for?

aliexpress.com/item/cherry/32391734375.html
aliexpress.com/item/gateron/32715132880.html

how about you read the thread, you neckless faggot?

you're welcome.

link apparently doesn't exist anymore and I can't find it via search

I basically found it while looking for GBA cartridges and trying various keywords and I found it there

Have a good holiday Regular OP, thanks for putting up with our shit and turning our boring posts into a nice news section for so long. Looking forward to your return.

>I am leaving the thread in hands of very competent anons that have made threads in my absence before

Do you have gay little meetings or something?

@ Xiaomi Max user, what's the hardware like? I've just now heard of this thing for the first time and from what I can tell it seems to be basically a Redmi Note 3 Pro in its specs but considerably enlarged. I'm in the market for a phone and this looks interesting.

Comfy Tech Reviews user here, happy Halloween everyone. I'm shilling my latest video one last time as I work on the next one. In a new video series covering vintage tech, I found a ye olde chink shit alarm clock from the '70s made by a company called Diamond. Even in the '70s chink shit was popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY

Any things I cover in this series not related to chink shit I'll leave out of this thread. Thanks for all the support and kind words so far, you may be faggots but you're my kind of faggots.

See you the next time the postman comes by m8s

Yes in a secret little club house where shitposting Lithuanians aren't allowed.

what chinkphone should I get for my mother, it would be her first smartphone. Redmi 1s ? Vernee Apollo Lite ? Or just give her my wife's old lumia 640 ds ?

Are all the DWs same quality? Can I find one that doesn't have a brand?

Ask the seller

Oukitel c3.

Using advanced autism, I've managed to conclude that's the case without social interaction. 1/2

2/2
Notice how the reflections are the same. It's photoshopped (check ELA), so I'm fairly sure there are no ones without a logo.

>chinks photoshop things to erase brands and not get anally devastated by aliexpress
not shit autismos

Yeah, but are they selling the same fake watches or different ones?

it'll be the same ones, they just obscure the brand so they don't get Jack Ma'd to a firing squad. If you PM them they'll send you pics of the real watch.

Just ask the seller

I know. But are all fake DW watches made in the same factory?

that's the sale, right?

Ask the seller.

>return it
How much is shipping to china?

$7-$10 if your country is a member of the international postal union and you only need to send the phone.

ball-mill user back again
Where can I get those clip connectors to go on the end of the connector?

you know, like the ones on your car horn
I can't remember the name of them and I need more

www.banggood.com/SF-666-Wired-Stereo-Microphone-with-Holder-p-1041886.html

Is this a good mic? I got $10,33 in my PayPal and I need a mic because my old one broke down.

also the drill spins too fast and I'm looking for a cheap bike gear/chain

push terminal connector

You get what you pay for
youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw

memeM-800 or $1 mic
Aren't those for soldering?

>push terminal connector
THAT'S IT!
Thanks!

Can you give me the regular name of the "memeM-800"?

It doesn't sound that bad, does it? I'll mainly use it for vidya.

You'd be fine with a $3 lapel mic for vidya. Voip compresses and distorts the quality of your voice more than it will sound here so a lapel mic is probably better. Put the spare money into more vidya.

looks like spade connectors to me user-friend

what is a ball-mill?

BM-800, but you'll end up paying about 50 bucks once you've got a power supply for it

it's a cracking mic though

you spin a drum with metal balls in it that grind up things into a powder

Can you link me a nice one on BangGood?
I also need good earbuds, so maybe I can put the rest into earbuds?

Thanks a lot!

Help me to not get chinked guys

These:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-SENFER-UEs-Custom-Made-Balanced-Armature-With-Dynamic-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-MMCX/32631446078.html?spm=2114.30010308.8.9.VCNozk
versus
These:
Prefessional super bass SE215 Stereo Sound isolating Earphones fone de ouvido in ear Handsfree Dynamic Transparent earphones

Fucked up the second link
aliexpress.com/item/Prefessional-super-bass-SE215-Stereo-Sound-isolating-Earphones/32665571414.html?s=p

The Shure, no question. I've seen that deal but so far nobody has been able to tell me the difference between these chinky 30USD pair or a real legit pair of Shures brought from an AD.

This one looks okay: banggood.com/3_5mm-High-Sensitive-2_4M-Tie-Clip-on-Lapel-Lavalier-Mic-Microphone-p-1046638.html?rmmds=search

Earbuds: banggood.com/ROCK-Zircon-In-Ear-Wire-Control-Stereo-Nylon-Weaving-Stereo-Earphone-For-Cellphone-p-998892.html?rmmds=search if you want earbuds, aliexpress.com/item/Superlux-HD662-EVO/32741894873.html if you want headphones
Recommend the latter, use the velour pads.

Spade connectors. Last tone I needed these I found a good deal on 100 pairs of leads, male + female, with the connectors precrimped. I haven't bought any in years now, since you never go though that many.

About a week ago, comfy and others posted about chinky usb hub causing computer death. I also got a chink usb hub and my laptop started experiencing electrical failure the day after. Was scared, but apparently it was just the laptop charger that was dying (it exploded last friday), bought a new one and now no problems. Stopped using the chink usb hub though, it might have just been a coincidence but I don't wanna tempt fate. Do you guys have any 100% safe and approved usb hub to recommend?

just found a bag with 100
I needed ones that fit 4mm studs
If anyone else is interested:
aliexpress.com/item/100-x-2-6mm-Dia-Cable-4mm-Width-Stud-Female-Spade-Terminal-Connectors/1997170710.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=631c971c-75a3-4b01-bf1f-9fafae6f0fe1

Can you do this multiple times with multiple new accounts/emails?

not tech but fa, w2c fake yankees hats?

Link?

yupoo.com

What the fuck is this shit?

iOffer or Yupoo

>preview now

11/11 deal

Gee user, I don't know what could it be

what do you think 'preview' means

Fuck I'm retarded.

>thread needs more RC trucks
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_503285.html?wid=21

from head-fi

>Hi, I have senfer ues and Se215. The ues Imo have better range and separation and I am able to pick out some previously unheard nuances in the music but find they are fatiguing and a bit cold.

>The se215 just have something that makes you want to sing along and tap your foot and forget about analysing the music.

Sold!

Geekbuying currently has a sale for those:
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-371104.html

They're not one cent user.

Are you sure they were?

Which site can I buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4? I'll purchase it from the UK.

Saw a nignog in the mist

gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_217394.html?wid=21

yeah they were 1c for a very limited time about a month back

stores do specials like that sometimes when they are new to get a lot of sales and good ratings

Bought the Rock Zircon and a splitter cable to use it with my PC.

vocaroo.com/i/s0GmI89psi5l

Only thing is, if you're listening to music, the sound will bleed through into your mic.

i've never had that problem, but i don't need a splitter cable

>I'm still happy

Are you really?

suuuure..... i'll have to see if it annoys people when I'm voice chatting with them. if it does, i'll have to figure out a way to fix it

It finally came boys. Never bought one of these before but will definitely get more. They're pretty nice. A little tedious to build but worth it in the end. Took me about 3 hours from start to finish.

getting this when i get my GB points up or I can find a good deal
gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_217395.html?wid=10

also fuck grammar nazi's I'm on my credit card phone. you know who you are fag

Completed model. I've got a Lunar Module on the way which is supposed to be one of the harder models to build. Will post again when it arrives.

>x-wing fighter
I have the TIE fighter one of these and Jesus Christ was it ever fiddly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1YvMXbbHmp6

update! i managed to fix the issue through software

Cool. Noise Suppression helps

looks like its made of Bismuth, dope...link?

what size is it? i bought the jap castle one.

that looks sick man, nice

Not him but a bit smaller than a small shoe box

The tires look really hard, like plastic?

aliexpress.com/item/model/32638255798.html
I think they're made of steel
It's about 2.5 inches tall and 4 inches long

Thanks senpai. Another bonus shot of the thrusters. These were a bitch to make but they turned out alright.

>eating chink food while buying chink shit

>Star wars
lame

this
i bet you play with rc trucks too

Don't fall for the bmeme 800 and get a blue yeti. If you want to make music get a dynamic mic not a condenser you retard

>tfw ordered 6 piece fried chicken wings and chinks cut 3 wings in half
I will give one star review and dispute my next 6 orders

>blue yeti
>not meme