NSA HACKED SOLARIS AND LINUX SERVERS

I thought Sup Forums told me Linux and Unix were secure.

ru and cn.... yep all those 'russian and chinese hackers' out to destroy the USA... except its NSA hackers using proxies

onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=85C68BE881C10592!1446&ithint=file,xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!AE6JL0wLmiim4DY

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3137065/security/shadow-brokers-leak-list-of-nsa-targets-and-compromised-servers.html
threatpost.com/shadowbrokers-dumps-lists-of-equation-group-hacked-servers/121670/
medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/message-5-trick-or-treat-e43f946f93e6#.uarow08og
boingboing.net/2016/10/31/the-shadow-brokers-dump-more-i.html
aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/freebsd-is-insecure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hadow Brokers leaks list of NSA targets and compromised servers
Shadow Brokers has leaked a list of compromised servers allegedly used by the Equation Group as staging platforms to launch attacks

networkworld.com/article/3137065/security/shadow-brokers-leak-list-of-nsa-targets-and-compromised-servers.html

these are from 2000 to 2004

ShadowBrokers Dumps Lists of Equation Group Hacked Servers

Most of the IP addresses of compromised servers are in Iran, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, Japan, South Korea, Bosnia and elsewhere.

threatpost.com/shadowbrokers-dumps-lists-of-equation-group-hacked-servers/121670/

>2000 - 2010

and that's only what they've given us

This is huge

Something stinks of dead fish about this so called leak
Shadow Brokers LMFAO
Next we will see the man from u.n.c.l.e. trying to catch them

They've leaked other credible stuff previously.

They're legit

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/message-5-trick-or-treat-e43f946f93e6#.uarow08og

In August, anonymous hacker(s) dumped a cache of cyberweapons that appeared to originate with The Equation Group, an elite, NSA-affiliated hacking squad.

The leakers called themselves The Shadow Brokers, and they sought bTc1,000,000 for access to the remainder of The Equation Group's files. Earlier this month, arrested NSA contractor Harold Thomas Martin was accused of being the source of the leak to The Shadow Brokers, though not necessarily deliberately (he may have been hacked by The Shadow Brokers).

The Shadow Brokers have had no takers for their auction, and so they're now dumping more files, presumably to stir up interest.

boingboing.net/2016/10/31/the-shadow-brokers-dump-more-i.html

It all makes sense now

Wtf I hate Linux now

Don't use an old ass kernel and you won't have to worry.

There are thousands of kernel exploits for sale on the darknet. You're an idiot if you think you're secure.

Nothing is secure unless it's air gapped. Certain things are just more secure than others.

more secure than windows

It was mostly Sendmail bugs tho

Pretty sure the chinks have been manufacturing hardware back doors for years now. Computer technology is a bit of a Pandora's box to be sure because obviously at this point, it is heavily entwined in society. Open source would be very easy to infiltrate in plain sight, when you get to the kernel level hardware calls and all that, who really is going to look through 10,000 lines of machine code and detect malware? What if they get into the compilers themselves? As already stated, what if malware code is embedded directly from the factory? They could just turn on the bluetooth or nic card or some other wireless coms, then what good is your silly air gap? You need to be air gaped in a Faraday cage buried 100m beneath the surface encased in a granite cube for real security.

Is this good internet connection?

> no BSD
Nothing to see here, folks.

Le darknet meme, pics or didn't happen

>pics of darknet

Hi NSA

Hi `source out of my ass`. The NSA would promote windows as it's the easiest pray.

Given that the most darknet sites are either honeypots or scams, I'd like to see proof for your claims. You can crop a screenshot, you know?

well then don't use Linux, your games are waiting for you

evil kek

>There are thousands of kernel exploits for sale on the darknet. You're an idiot if you think you're secure.
Connecting to the Internet is inherently insecure, it doesn't matter how "secure" your OS is.

>The NSA would promote windows

You mean OSX and Android

And windows.

>He fell for the Linux is safe meme

Windows 10 protects your security. You can trust Sandy Nutella and Avast to keep your data safe from haxxors.

BSD doesn't have this problem.

This is what people (And people on Sup Forums ) don't understand. Screencap it and drill it into your skulls. NOTHING. IS. SAFE. Nothing, not OSX, not Windows, not BSD, nothing. NOTHING. When you are dealing with nation states, they are going to get in whether you like it or not. Nothing is going to stop them. They have the people, the knowledge, and are backed with near unlimited resources. You can't win. Just analyzing what we know about the techniques, 0 days and the kind of sophisticated malware they've been employing, can give you a glimpse of what they're capable of. All these stupid threads with retards arguing over which operating system is more secure are futile wastes of time. Just in the last week, we've seen exploits across all systems. Linux kernel exploits, Windows priv escalation, for fucks sake MacOS had a vuln in the way it processed jpgs allowing somebody to pwn you by looking at an image. Imagine what kind of undisclosed shit the NSA has in their bag of tricks.

word

Because nobody uses BSD outside America after it was compromised at kernel level by the NSA and CIA.

aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/freebsd-is-insecure/

It'd be nice if the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY worked on making their nation more rather than less secure.

Back to pen and paper

What is this shitty spreadsheat supposed to prove and why are you using a proprietary platform, do you not value your freedom?

>received information from a friend

Stopped reading there.

Shame you're such a triggered faggot, had you read on you would have seen the proofs and learned how to verify it for yourself. Stay basic moron.

Keep trusting heardays :^) can't expect much from lintards

nonlinuxfag here, isn't the answer a big ol' fork away? why would they let it sit?

> I'm too stupid to read a bash log and understand what it is telling me.
Pic related, just for you you dense fuck.

why does the establishment want Hillary to win so bad? They've already assassinated people for Hillary for years and now they are attacking themselves and blaming it on Russians.

I mean i know the jews end game is a WW3 with Russia to nuke out the white race but why are they being so obvious about it now?

Because they hit jackpot with her being a woman and Trump as her contender.

The "argument" of the media is "you're privileged bigot if you don't vote for her", once she gets elected it'll be "you're a bigot if you don't agree on invading Muslim countries that are obviously the origin of patriarchy". They want to depopulate the area and turn it into a wild-west kind of thing where any Jewish man can get free land if they swear to protect the clan.

But of course I'm a bigot if I don't allow the worst apartheid nation in our days to do whatever they want.