Best earphones for 20 bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B003EM8008
amzn.com/B017L216T8
goldenears.net/board/GR_Earphones/5758479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Earpods

VE monks plus actually sound better than pistons 3 at $5. Don't isolate and have no controls though.
t. someone who owns both of those

kill yourself and never post here again

Rock Zircon's. Cost you like 8-12 bucks on Ali or GearBest and are incredibly good for the price.

I had these Panasonic RP-HJE120-K ear buds, that cost $10 off Amazon.

amzn.com/B003EM8008

They were excellent. Comfortable fit, loud, excellent audio quality. Then I accidentally cut the wires, and literally flushed $10 bucks down the toilet.

I then bought these for $5 off Amazon

amzn.com/B017L216T8

They're decent. Audio is OK. The fit is a bit weird. They're not loud though, which could be a plus for someone that doesn't want to destroy their hearing.

If anyone had the Panasonic RP-HJE120-K earbuds, and knows of a comparable better set of buds for similar price, please post up a link.

Xiaomi Hybrids

Get these Panasonic's, they're good

I like the Hybrids more, they stay in my ears better than these for some reason and sound better too.

These arent bad though, I liked them too

good sound but if you use them every day they will break in like 5month

Also fiio em3 . Shit fit though, they fall easily

Just buy some sony earbuds desu

This.
I have two of these because my gf kept stealing them.

pretty much
as long as you can find genuine ones

can anyone recommend some nice earphones that have sound alright with a good fit? I sweat when i go to the gym and the ones i have keep slipping out. My budget is $40

All you get is bassy shit like Pistons and every other in-ear from China or garbage ear buds such as VE Monks. Piston 3 isn't half bad for the price.

Pistons 3 are not bassy at all though. Neither are monks. Have you ever actually listened to either or are you just talking out of your ass?

Get some foam tips for your current earphones instead. They don't last forever but they are much more comfortable and a way better fit.

Always buy foam tips.

Anything that doesn't get clogged up by ear wax?

>ib4 clean your ears

I do, wax still gets trapped in the ear buds, ruining them.

Dude! I was gonna make the exact same thread. My best friend's birthday is just a week away and I wanna buy her earphones that is under $20.

I have a pair of Xiaomi's Hybrids and I really like them. Yeah it kinda privileges bassy and high freqs but not so much. Mids still sound good.
The build quality is superb. Alluminum alloy everywhere and braided cable with kevlar.
You can't go wrong with these.
You only need to buy it trough a reputable source because there are a lot of counterfeit units.

I got a nice timing.

:D

shove that up your ass

Pistons are very bassy, all of them. Some have rather extreme V-shape. And yes I actually have listened to them(Piston 2 and 3)and personally measured around ten pairs of shitty Chinese in-ears if that matters somehow. I've also seen Pistons measured by multiple sites and it's obvious how they and every other in ear in this price point is nigrabass with peaky treble.

goldenears.net/board/GR_Earphones/5758479

VE Monks I have no personal experience of and the only measurement I've seen was done with a Veritas coupler that is about as useless as people's "reviews" on Head-Fi. It is an earbud however so severe lack of low end extension is expected as well as overall limited bandwidth. Nice for speech and in situations where you don't want isolation.

Buy better in-ears with replaceable filters and washable parts. Clean your ears properly. Light hydrogen peroxide and water mixture is wonderful.

If you need quality earbuds and don't want to pay out the ass, they are a solid choice. Yuin PK1 is better if not the best earphone of this type but considerable more expensive.

Make her your GF by buying her a nice pair of Senheisers.

Nah m8, she's been a sister figure to me since like several years and I already got a sweet GF.
I'd still buy her a nice pair of senheisers if I hadn't had any student loans.

Wow,that's nice to have friends.