Thinking about buying this thinkpad, would appreciate some feedback...

Thinking about buying this thinkpad, would appreciate some feedback. I only have around $200-$210 dollars at best to spend.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E455-20DE001PUS-notebook/dp/B00SCC7F92/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1478014662&sr=1-12&keywords=thinkpad&refinements=p_36:1253506011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to post link
amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E455-20DE001PUS-notebook/dp/B00SCC7F92/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1478014662&sr=1-12&keywords=thinkpad&refinements=p_36:1253506011

>E series
Not a real thinkpad. its consumer shit in a dollar store suit. Get a Thinkpad T420 or T430.

This user speaks the truth, don't waste your hard earned disability bucks

yes, no E series.
Get an HP Probook or a higher end thinkpad

get an HP elitebook 8470p should be better hardware and cheaper than a thinkpad in the same range

what about the Acer Travelmate series? Thinking about getting this one, but not for this ridiculous price though, I can get it much cheaper. Is it any good?

>Buying Acer ever
Get a thinkpad/elitebook/Latitude
Personally using pic related

T430 keyboards are shit ugly though.

>form over function

I'm going to piggy back off of this thread since it's a similar question. I'm a writer and looking for a cheap chromebook or thinkpad to do some drafting on while on the move.

I'm considering a Yoga 11e (Chromebook) or T430 (but it would have Windows 10). I've heard there's a particular Acer with a keyboard that feels fucking amazing. Any suggestions for sub 300 bucks for a cheap solution with the best keyboard possible?

Oh yeah, I remember now. People are saying the Acer C740 has the best fucking keyboard despite it being just 11 inches.

why bother if it's not a t or x series?
just get an ideapad 100 14" and you'll get an i3 with nvidiot 920mx.

I don't believe either of these come with TB3. That being said, the P does and should be just fine.

that shit's dope, currently using an old 8460. Elitebooks have goat leenucks support

Using a Yoga 300-11IBR desu here,

its a pile of crap speed wise, but it only has a 30wh battery and can go for 7h with Wifi off,

so, I'm pleased, it will charge off a in a turbine.

Charge off my farts in a turbine*

I am hacking in a USB charger to charge the battery off USB as well, since its only a 7.4V lipo

quick question tho, I'm restoring this beast and the paint in the lower half is chipping and the screen rubber is melted. Where would I get replacements?

x220 or x230

Still probably better quality than other consumer notebooks though.

Only real answer, best laptop bang for buck wise.

wrong, consumer grade lenovos are garbage

Get a T420 or x220