IPhone 8 Stuff, believable?

crowdpondent.com/2016/11/01/iphone-8-specs-release-date-rumours/

no

I don't get the bezelless thing. How are you supposed to hold it

Or put a decent case on it. Completely agree.

OLED maybe but that's about it.
Also, why are people already talking about 8 when 7s is yet to be released and 7 literally dropped last month or so? Bullshit.

>no buttons at all
>all actions to be done through control centre or gestures
>lower 15% of screen has a fingerprint scanner
>no charger input, can only charge by placing it on a charging pad
>somehow change planned obsolescence from 2 years to 1 yea

These rumors have been the same since the 4s.
Why do people like you buy into this and horoscopes?

Cases are fucking retarded.

Some people don't sit in their bedroom all fucking day.

with your hands

And some people aren't gorillas who can't take care of their devices.

>not using a case with extra functions like a wallet, battery, etc.
Also don't pretend that you don't drop shit from time to time.

Speculation that the lesser, "off-year" release is being skipped next year due to 2017 marking iPhone's 10th birthday. Would also explain why iPhone 7 largely played it safe aside from the COURAGE it took to take out the aux port and the meme double camera.

Well, it depends, if you have a job in trades there's a good chance you're required to have a cell phone or some means of communication on you (cell phone being the most convenient). In that case your phone gets trashed without a case, even if you take care of it.

because apple dropped the whole tick-tock cycle, so the next iphone will be iphone 8.

You aren't: you are only supposed to see it and show it to your friends.

Since fucking when?
>3g
>3gs
>4
>4s
>5
>5s
>6
>6s
>7

>hurr there won't be a 7s

Actually no i don't, and when i think about it dropping your things is always the user being stupid/being in a rush and not taking care of their things.

I can't see a scenario where it's not the fault of the user with exception of someone else dropping your shit of course.

I'm a supervisor in a warehouse and make $26 an hour. I pull pullets around and operate forklifts. I need a fucking phone case or my phone would get wrekt

Stop shilling your own blog, faggot.

>Press any key to unlock
God damn I haven't heard this in a while.

>slide to unclock

I don't drop my shit either but scratches are literally unavoidable. Simply placing it down on a surface over time will accumulate micro-scratches.