Regular OP dead again edition

Regular OP dead again edition

In /csg/ we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
- The DW meme lives on - A reminder that it's the AliPay balance service that will be discontinued. AliPay itself will live. - user looks for advice on how to combine two audio sources to one output , discovers that life is not always as you anticipate it , doesn't give up - user spazzed out and dropped his Xiaomeme Redmi Note 3, discovers Xiaomi took inspiration from the Note 7 for the battery - Finnish user receives some electronic part after a delay, declared on the form as an electrical test - user receives chink gloves and KZ ATEs , discovers he may very well have been chinked - The discussion on fake KZs continues - user discovers chink dick belt sander - user chinks himself on a BM800 ; do your homework, kids
- user's two Mi Bands arrive and seem to be dead on arrival - A reminder to stay vigilant and not get chinked on 11/11 - user's $6 flashlight arrives - Clip mic is on sale for under a dollar at GearBest - user receives SOKI watch, mechanical keyboard, and accessories - Another user has concerns about mouth cancer , suggested doubled walled glass mugs - user is skeptical of the Yihua soldering irons - user has $12 too much and bought a LED SEGA logo, looks comfy - Emoji cushions going for cheap - German user is triggered >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/57-3D-Universal-GT-Rear-Trunk-Wing-Spoilers-Adjustable-Rear-Wing-Spoiler-For-Universal-Car-Accessories/32738631399.html
s.aliexpress.com/eu6Jzei2
aliexpress.com/item/Bben-w10-pocket-pc-Mini-PC-nice-mini-computer-Intel-Atom-Z3735F-Quad-Core-Windows-8/32424598412.html
aliexpress.com/item/best_gamur_gear_alrrety_pete/32751541167.html
m.everbuying.net/product1156137.html
aliexpress.com/item/not-leather/32758836022.html
aliexpress.com/item/i/32695419788.html
aliexpress.com/item/does-not-glorify-terrorist-atrocities/32466512881.html
gsmarena.com/leeco_le_max_2-8051.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait a minute? are you trying to chink me again?

i said i will cancel the dispute after i got the money on my pp acc. anything else i should do/say?

Second for struggling without regular OP already

Least we have news this time

that is the oldest chinkery in the chink-barn
do not let them bypass the aliexpress customer protection system, fuck them
that is, unless you are trying to chink the chink (?)

You fucked up thread title. gj.

Jesus, I didn't even see that was in my name field
How'd it get there

not really, i ordered something but it never came, tracking shows its been returned to seller. i dont mind getting the money by paypal. should i?

you should try and get the money back the same way you paid, if you agree to paypal then they could just never send the money and you would have no recourse

i see.. ill give them 2 days, then i will click decline. and ali should step in, right?

How autistic are you?
Nobody fucking cares about your Japanese items title.

if i were you i would just escalate the dispute
that means aliexpress will determine the "fair" course of action, but if you do that you can only choose what aliexpress proposes
personally, i would escalate it, but you could try and convince the seller to just properly refund you

just imagine from a fair perspective if you're right, if you are you should escalate, if you are "not really" right then try and find some agreement with the seller

are there any good underclothes for sports from china? like under armour type stuff? compression leggings etc

if you are right you should escalate, not if "you are you", sorry

Punctuation is important m8.

Just buy anything, it'll be tight as fuck and made of polyester.

is that sarcasm or did i really fuck it up?
looks all right to me

aliexpress.com/item/57-3D-Universal-GT-Rear-Trunk-Wing-Spoilers-Adjustable-Rear-Wing-Spoiler-For-Universal-Car-Accessories/32738631399.html

|^)

What are the best chink IEMs man can buy with 30$? Looking for something to replace my Xiaomeme Hybrids, I want it mostly for EDM so the bassier the better.

thanks. yes, i am right. the tracking says its returned to the seller( even tho i didnt pay for tracking) he admitted in a message "we get the information about the parcel been returned" i dispute for a full refund (36€). i just wrote him, that i am giving him 24 hours to send the money or i will escalate to aliexpress. if i reject it now, will ali side with me? i am afraid they will offer me 50% or something.

>A reminder to stay vigilant and not get chinked on 11/11
what are the chances of this being less cheaper on 11/11?

I mean, that's a pretty good price anyway

Lapel mic mentioned above is cheaper on ali.

s.aliexpress.com/eu6Jzei2

Zircons
Or if you don't mind earbuds, get monks for $5-7

aliexpress.com/item/Bben-w10-pocket-pc-Mini-PC-nice-mini-computer-Intel-Atom-Z3735F-Quad-Core-Windows-8/32424598412.html

Is this actually good or is it likely to chink out? Considering the possibilities of this thing as a base for a wearable PC.

>wearable PC
Literally why.

Test

i've never had such a high-value item being returned, so its a bit sketchy

all my orders on aliexpress have had some sort of tracking, even if a really shit-tier level, so i don't think you pay extra for tracking there

if you are sure it is not your fault (e.g. you have had other items successfully delivered to the same address) you can escalate the dispute, however if you can get and upload some sort of document from the post office proving you have never received it you will be on the safe side

if any other anons that have gone through this can give some input it would be appreciated (for this guy's sake))

Is there any way to take apart the RN3P? My volume rocker is bent and I feel like it's gonna start fucking up sooner or later

Test

both failed see me after class

I would love a pic of the female version of this mascot.

Off topic but we're these two posts within the cool down limit? I'm setting up a proxy on my phone and I want to make sure it works on the clover app so my college network admin can't track my shit posts

oh no, did i fail?
is there some way we can..... fix this? ))))

Oh yeah the proxy is using an orange pi lite as its server that I was shilled into buying from /csg/. Works pretty good though. Would buy again

I'd rather have a wrist-mounted or HUD computer than a tablet.

saatana!

woops wrong thread

yeah, i favourited an ajazz ak33 that was $37 and its now $50

So whats the best way to pay on aliexpress? I can't seem to find any options other than credit card.

>user looks for advice on how to combine two audio sources to one output →, discovers that life is not always as you anticipate it → →, doesn't give up →

KEK

Oh, i think i understand now. Alipay doesn't give info to the sellers?

I just bought some ED9s off eBay and I've only just seen the current shit with chinked KZ stuff. If they end up being fake or giving me ear cancer from the copper corrosion meme am I safe with buyer protection?

mine feels mushy in one side, but the other volume key is good and clicky. I get triggered everytime i turn the volume up.
I checked on my brother's rn3p and his works fine on both sides. Guess i got chinked.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy

Shit. Mine is the exact same. You get the creaking on the bottom as well?

After some searching you can take it apart and get a replacement case complete with side buttons, so I guess if the volume fucks up entirely it's not the end of the world

ebay has good buyer protection, but you should probably look toward preventing the copper from corroding, such as a thin layer of nail polish or something

pic unrelated

Got this today! Kind of belongs here and kind of doesn't.

Got this as a gift making a Science Illustrated subsription for atleast two issues. 2 issues + the drone ended up costing me 8.90€.

Did some digging and found out that the drone is model name JJRC H98, and its sold on Gearbest for the price of €23.18. Difference being that the drone sold on GB has a 0.3MP camera and this gift version doesn't.

So how did I do Sup Forums? A worthy deal or a worthless piece of thrash?

can you imagine a kid sending this to their dad because they don't know what cummies mean?

I'll see if there's something I can get that prevents it without taking my sister's pretty pink nail polish. I wouldn't be bothered about them doing it so much if they didn't take so long to get here.

yeahm8

I don't know what the fuck user has been doing to his, but mine are fine. Metals corrode, anyway. This isn't news. Keep them clean and dry and that's about it.

Well chinked m8.

YES it creaks on the bottom right side! around where the usb is. I wouldnt try to dissasemble the phone anyway... ill just embrace the chinkness. If it ever breaks then i may order a new case.
I dont think it may bee related to these problems but, what colour is your phone?

Yeah I usually look after my shit anyway

Aye senpai

Any recommended chink mouse?

you can just get clear nail polish user, the fuck?

pic also unrelated

For 8€ it's not that bad, I wouldn't expect to find parts for it if you end up slamming it into a wall or something though

Mine's gold. Replacement backs are just under 10 bucks so it's not a big deal.

How long has yours been mushy for? As long as the volume still actually works I won't worry about it

Nomos fakes vanishing from Ali?? Anybody else noticed.?

I know, but I'm pretty sure you have to use that acetone shit on it and I don't really want to risk that seeping into them

Has anyone else noticed how bad the ali search is?

You can put 2 terms in and it will only search one giving you the completely wrong fucking results

aliexpress.com/item/best_gamur_gear_alrrety_pete/32751541167.html

Reposting incase someone missed this, code still working:

Get the 64gb shark microsd card for $11 by following these instructions:

1. Go to Everbuying.net and register an account. New users get 100 points for registering, 10 for confirming your email and 10 for uploading a profile picture
2. Login and go to this link: user.everbuying.net/m-users-a-win_point.htm and use the code 1111 for 100 more points
3. Link for the Shark m.everbuying.net/product1156137.html (use mobile site for extra 2% discount)
4. Price after using 220 points (=$4.40) and 2% mobile site discount is $11.66

I used the Mixza Shark as an example but you can use the points for anything you want (120gb Kingdian SSD is $32, Xiaomi Hybrids are $13 for example). Just remember that the points can be used for a maximum discount of 30%.

free shipping tho

>proxy
Just do it properly and put openVPN on it.

>tfw your roommates judge you for the constant stream of packages covered in chinese writing

Less work using ssh tunneling

this is what a Lithuanian would do, use warp demossing tbqhfam

Yeah, figured as much. Just saw it as a dirt cheap way of getting into this dronememe that has been going on for years now.

On another note, do you guys have any good wallet suggestions? I found pic related on GB for €5.99 and I'm thinking of getting one. Is there any good cheap alternatives for a compact and functional wallet out there?

They're just jealous user, Vicky doesn't send THEM packages.

I suggest you get some spare batteries for it, they have them at banggood

I've got one of those. Nice, but you're getting 3 cards max in there. Won't scratch anything you have in a pocket with it.

Could also try these
aliexpress.com/item/not-leather/32758836022.html
Well made, but not sure how the material will hold up long-term.

Pretty much all parts are available as spares on banggood (props, motors, body parts etc.)

I feel chinked. I bought the Xuduoo X2 and the damn thing can't get shuffle right. Sometimes it repeats the same song 4 times. Tried fw v5, v6 and v7 and nothing changes.

>buy roll of 2" black elastic
>cut strip twice the length of a credit card
>fold over
>sew together short edge and one long edge
>result: super thin wallet and remaining materials for a bunch more if it wears out

forgot pic - this is slightly different from my design, but kinda looks like it might work even better

I got this through the Freebies thing on the Aliexpress app. In its defence the build quality is nice and it unsurprisingly feels much better-made than my £1.50 September 11 watch but I can't see myself wearing it in public.

Unfortunately since I got it for free I'm probably going to have to shitpost more of a review than the usual "funny toy, is good".

Does anyone have a link to a decent 61 key chink mechanical keyboard? Seen a few bluetooth ones on AliExpress but almost all of them have (or close to) 0 orders.

Pic of the 9/11 watch?

Just say you're wearing it so you won't forget

Just make sure you have enough dildos and anal lube in the background of any photos you might take.

Senfer UEs

Do the hands burst into flames at 8:55?

>septembre 11 watch
nice

Reminder that Kenzo ROMs work fine on Kate (and future ROMs being directly ported on Kate) and fitting cases can be found on Taiwan websites (and soon on more websites). There is literally no reason to buy Kenzo.

Anyone have any info on these fake mvmt watches?

aliexpress.com/item/i/32695419788.html

Are ginnisey flasks good?

Prepare to be disappointed. The September 11 connection is because it says it in the item description and it has a plane on it.

I've been wearing the hypnotoad one now for about an hour and in its defence it does feel very pleasant, and the ticking is certainly a lot quieter than the September 11 watch. It's just too achingly trendy for me. If you think you're groovy enough to pull it off then you'll get a very nice watch for the £10 or so it costs.

aliexpress.com/item/does-not-glorify-terrorist-atrocities/32466512881.html

This is bad advice
Get these

>cant handle the groove

can all these non jive ass motherfuckas get off my board

You didn't mention though that it requires a bit more work and flashing the kate radio back over the rom. But most of the people taking the time to buy chink shit probably don't mind the bit of extra work.

>aliexpress.com/item/i/32695419788.html
I got a white one 6 months ago with the mvmt logo on it. The strap is very delicate but the watch looks like the real one, just a bit too noisy and lighter

I got a bunch of bags of chead $.75 cent bike lights

I have a white and a red one of these too. They are only useful to be seen, not to see anything in the darkness while riding the bike. Got a Chink bicycle flashlight holder for my Chink flashlight, it's much better than all the bicycle lights.

I live in portland OR so light isnt a problem. What is is fucking kkk-boston level drivers

this theard is for white

>tfw want Mi Max so bad
>tfw can't sacrifice american 4g lte network
>why

hmm mine's gold too...my phone is a week old so i have no idea how long it may last...

Just get the LeEco Le Max 2. Shit is nutty. The 32gb/4gb version alone is god tier. For maximum lulz buy the 64gb or 128gb/6gb edition.
gsmarena.com/leeco_le_max_2-8051.php

No 3.5mm