/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>News
• user trying to get a discount but the chinks keep trying to fuck him • Prospective RN3P buyers waiting for 11.11 • user looking to make a wearable PC, finds chink Intel PC stick • user manages to get a chink drone for 8.90€ for subscribing to Science Illustrated, seems like a decent deal • Nomos fakes are meeting the same fate as anything with "Tibet" in the title, vanishing off Ali • Reposted guide on how to get a Redmi 3 Note Pro for cheap from Everbuying • user gets a freebie from Ali, watch he can't see wearing in public, looks like something out of Lost prefers his £1.50 9/11 themed watch • user gets a USB hub, fake cockroaches, a PCB ruler, cell battery and some decoration gems for Mrs. user • user buys Superlux HD681B, maybe should have got those 681Evos, son • user wants a cat shirt and also asks for cheap DW impressions (they're okay) • user gets Xiaomi Hybrids, says they're good for the gym but not as good for NIGBASS • THICC chink USB-C cables arrive, work better than those skinny bitch cables • BM-800 mod completed by user, fixes frequency range of the mic • user receives headband for his flashlight, going to go spelunking in chink shit package mountain • REPORT ANY ILAEN.RU OR ALISHORT.RU LINKS, THEY'RE REFERRAL LINKS Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Savar_building_collapse
aliexpress.com/item/Auto-Removal-Tool-Car-Disassembled-4pcs-Kit-Refit-Audio-Portable-Pry-Installer-Car-DVR-Player-Trim/32393120975.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.0Bl0no
youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50
youtube.com/c/CanadianCuttingEdge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So much BM800 talk, I'm almost considering getting one myself even though I just talk to people on skype.

Daily reminder that if you buy chink stuff, you're a race traitor.

Calm down Anders Breivik, we're just importing cheap items, not people.

Started a refund dispute since the promised by date passed and I still havent received my package.

Get messaged with this.

What do? Whats the standard operating procedure when it comes to refunds with chinks?

anyone got experience with sellers using yun express?

it has been 5 days and yuntrack/cainia/17track still shows shipping information received

How is fastcardtech? Is it recommendable?

yeah they're good, Hong Kong based, good customer service.

So wait, if the item doesn't come exactly on time I can ask for a refund and chink the chink?

>he isn't a part of the chinese masterrace
What a shame.

Had this happen once and I waited and got the package. I think it's better to wait, the seller can't really chink you for a refund since ali would step in.

The problem is that the tracking hasn't been updated since the 13th of last month? I'm assuming its been lost?

Chink tracking is a mystery to me so I can't really comment.

It's probably up to the discretion of the ali mods, if it's a day late and your attitude is "refund now, bitch" i wouldn't like your chances.

Most chink tracking ends once the order leaves China. That's what happened.

It's better to forget about it and let it turn up on its own time than sperg about tracking.

anyone else likes doing papercraft while waiting for the product?

I hope you're using chink ink.

Don't listen to
That is a lie most the time chink tracking system sucks in China,and only updates once it leave mainland

Had the same seller, he didnt chink me after my zircons broke, got new ones.

Ah, new thread. To add to what I said about my headset purchase, I had to do some EQ, treble was a little too loud. I'm no 'audiophile', the bass is good, loud when it needs to be, the soundstage sounds wider than anything I've tried before. Even though they are semi open the sound leaks are minimal, in a completely silent environment others could only guess what I was listening to if they were at arm's length.

Never heard of the 681Evo, I'm happy with this headset.

What's a lie? You said the exact same thing I did numbnuts. Obsessing over tracking on chink shit is pointless, it barely ever works, usually only tells you "it left China on [date]" and you're in for a long wait no matter what.

681EVO is the improved version of 681B with added velour pads and better sound across the board. I think when Evo series came out people actually started to recommend Superlux because they turned things around quality wise.

One of the basic rules of chink shopping: don't trust the tracking.
Also, the moment you have ordered, forget all about the order and be pleasantly surprised when you get a package you forgot all about.
More often than not when I get a package I have no idea what it is because I forgot what I ordered.

Mh. I'll get that then when these break

i got the full refund from the chink.
got paypal'd with fees tho. lost around 2€

Bm-800 I here this get the metal one what does this mean?

First chink purchase arrived
It's a prying tools for opening car dashboard/doortrim
Pretty nice and elastic for $1

I just bought a set of these. Guitar picks work pretty well too.

>refund dispute since the promised by date passed
what country do you live in where you can just make up your own laws?

If it comes late you can get a partial refund for your wasted time but you can't refund dispute while its still in transit, that's nuts.

The seller could null your sales contract but its not mandatory

>being this jew

You'll fit right in since that's all anyone else buys them for either.

Link? been needing a set

No that'd be Ashkenazi Jews.

>what country do you live in where you can just make up your own laws?
Not him but i live in Australia and you're entitled to a refund if the goods aren't supplied within the timeframe advertised, this also seems to be the policy that ali-express and ebay have adopted.
You're obligated to send the item back if it eventually gets there(at the seller's expense) obviously but I doubt Chang's $5 item with dubious tracking is going to elicit much of an investigation.

And if you don't support the free market, you're a communist.

Honestly I don't give a fuck. Hate the game, not the player.

China should be excluded from the free market unless they can bring their treatment of employees and the environment up to the same standard as the west.

> He think the free market is anything,but the exploitation people.You a retard

t. freedom hating commie

Any other /out/doorsman here?

The Naturehike 55l bag looks really good, I like it's aesthetics, curious if anyone has bought one?

>he can't greentext correctly
No you a retard

Sweatshops are preferable to absolute poverty and farm work. With China's growth, the wages will become decent soon too.

>commie bullshit that has been proven wrong a million times by now

>Sweatshops are preferable to absolute poverty and farm work

Yeah sure...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Savar_building_collapse

Treatment of employees are fine and any environmental complaints can usually be traced back to Western corporations.

Don't give me those crocodile tears fucking poser.

KZ ATE will be $3.94 this 11.11 but Rock Zircon will also have a sale but not yet announced how much.

Which one?

How does this disprove what I've said?

How so? When did I say it was wrong to exploit?

Will President Trump finally put this abomination known as /csg/ to an end?

Not the ATE

why not both

NO it will make chink shit better and cheaper for non amerfats.

Yes it will become spic shit sheneral or
/sss/

What could it be?

Knockoff dragon dildo

monster dildo

MONGOLIA

A chopped off panda penis

Well it could have been because it's for my gf. Make another guess

It's a watch.

watch

Thanks to the user that showed the double sided glasses. I used to have a lot of them but they broke over the years and were too expensive to replace. Now I've ordered some.

Yeah, a Daniel Memeington with 36 mm diameter.

..I was going to say toothpaste..

Here's the watch on my gf's wrist.

Gonna get laid tonight.

That's too big dude.

could you post a pick of it on her ankle? it would look really weird haha lol

Fuck off foot fags.

36 mm is the women standard and the smallest diameter on DW watches.

Your gf must be teeny tiny.

Every watch is too big for my manlet wrists

How short are you for it to make watches too big?

Guys, I know I shouldnt order batteries from China, but which phone batteries are the best deal?

I need them for an OrangePi, they should be flat, not higher than 8cm, not wider than 5. I checked LG G3, which get you 3Ah for around 7 euros.

If anyone knows more, I am happy to get advice.

You should be able to get genuine one for like 10 euros in your country so why risk housefire

I forgot to say that I can't distinguish genuine DW and the fake one, it's pretty good quality counterfeit. The only defect is that the pin that goes through the strap holes is too short and it might slip to the wrong side so have to be careful when putting the watch on the wrist.

WHHYYYY

>Bf got you a shit chink wat h
>Do him will faking,and thinking of ways to dump this cheap chink bastard

What did he mean by this?

No you fuck off. Feet is literally the most beautiful body part of a girl

He is begging you.

Just cancel the dispute you monster

No, they're ugly.

Footfags are worse than THICC fags.

no
Which emoji should I reply with?

Checkmate foot superiority deniers.

>Which emoji should I reply with?
an extremely smug one

Just cancel it, if you don't get your chink shit you'll get a refund.

Daily reminder foot fags have chink blood in them.Chink did foot binding

Moto 360 band user from many threads ago

170cn

i am one with the chink shit

Smart watches are huge regardless of height, although I can confirm that being a manlet is suffering.

So what you're saying is that foot fags have tiny penises?

Sup guys

Since I can't find shit because apparently it's out of stock everywhere, does anyone know of any good chink tablet that:

-Has an 8 inch screen
-Has Windows 10 or 8.1
-Has a digitizer and a stylus

I can't find the Asus Vivotab Note 8 anywhere and some other tablets either don't really have a digitizer or aren't being sold anymore.

used atm/id card works too

aliexpress.com/item/Auto-Removal-Tool-Car-Disassembled-4pcs-Kit-Refit-Audio-Portable-Pry-Installer-Car-DVR-Player-Trim/32393120975.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.0Bl0no

TechTablets.com for breakdowns and reviews of chink tablets, there's so many we'd be here all day.

Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50

I'll be looking here

Thanks but the digitizer is crucial. Don't want to write with no palm rejection.

Pretty sure the Mi Pad 2 has a digitizer, don't all touch screens have them below the glass?

Sup /csg/ CanadianCuttingEdge here. I make video reviews of cheap Chinese knives from Sanrenmu to Ganzo. I upload every Tuesday and Friday. I know you guys love the knockoff knives from China as much as I do so I wanted to share my channel.

youtube.com/c/CanadianCuttingEdge

If you like what you see give me a hello in the comments or suggest a knife you want tested by yours truly; if you hate my stuff well hey, hit that dislike button.

I'll be lurking here so hit me up if you want anything answered!

Is there any chink watch that fits me? A g-shock model bigger looks small in my wrist.

Im going to get genuine ones, I just dont know which phones would give me the cheapest batteries.

looks like a green penis with the foreskin pulled back desu

I don't see it, you just have a dirty mind.

noob question, what should i know about 11/11 ? the do and donts