Are trackball mice better than a regular mouse at anything?

Are trackball mice better than a regular mouse at anything?

Looks courageus

Pretty much.
I can put trackball wherever I want and its position doesn't matter for cursor.

Vertical mouse>anything elseƧ

Seriously I had a trackball when I was younger and it was the best for me. Now I would say that It's shit for gaming but I'm not even sure. For other use it's really good anyway.

Looks like a prostate toy

Look like an orca clapping while eating donut

>trackball mice
This is called cat. I have this cat from your picture and logitech doesn't have drivers for windows. I mean seriously, they have some kind of botnet software but you can't configure buttons and acceleration like you can configure this in GNU/Linux.

Trackballs are
>more comfy
>you can do no scope 360
>no RSI included

The fuck are you even talking about?

It's the Marblemouse/Marbleman. And it has Windows drivers, they're called generic mouse drivers. If you want it to function in ways other than how it's designed, you need to use ahk.

It's a truly universal mouse, as it's even sold in the Apple online store for Macs.

Everywhere except anglosphere this device is called cat (kot). And sorry but windows does not support 2 upper buttons. This 2 upper buttons are used to enable scroll wheel (left upper button) and as middle cat button. Logitech pajeets designed this crappy software such that scroll wheel emulation doesn't work in games and you have more options for setting right upper button than left (or vice versa, I don't use this botnet) so this isn't truly ambidextrous device.

it's obviously an oreo

kek

Imo, yes. They are just way more comfortable

I consider falling for the meme.
The thing is I use the middle click button quite a lot and I find scrolling tedious when I tried pic related.

The ones with a ball on the thumb are retarded and I rather using a real mouse over these ones.

I use a kensington orbit with scrollwheel but no middle click and set middleclick to be a combination of F and leftclick. Works quite well.

I see... still look tedious. I use the middle click to open links in new tabs / close tabs / in my openbox config.
Having to use my two hands for this at the price of no right hand movement / no "trackpoint trajectory tracking" seems not to worth it.

I just drag the links for that desu. but you could also join right and left click to be middleclick.

top lol

underrated

cleaning skin cheese out of the bearings every week isn't that much fun