github.com/cyanogenmod/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8956
thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not an iPhone

its better not be MTK version

>falling for the meme

>china
backdoors and botnet

if it's qualcomm then yes you did good, ignore the appletards and botnet memeguys when they use wincucks themselves probably without worries

yeah I got the snapdragon one since i come from a nexus 5 and having a community on xda it's important to me, gota get android n today

yeah, i wanted a sd card slot and a 3.5 headphone jack
also having the apps that im used to use on it are important to me like opentorrent, clover, reddit is fun and stuff
also 4000mah

nice, i had a nexus 5 before this one too

i still use official MIUI global dev, don't know do i really want to switch from it, it werks

i should unlock the bootloader and go for a custom rom or something at some point

Very nice.

Make sure you install the OS upgrade from the Xiaomi site before doing anything.

this is a good tip, some sellers might put vendor rom etc. to these

i myself just booted it to fastboot and rebooted to EDL and flashed the latest global dev rom straight away after unboxing and then started using it

I'm jelly mine still doesn't arrive

fuck usps

I bet my iPhone ®™ 3G lags less than this shit.

My dad and mom had an Iphone 4s and it was as laggy as budget android phones from 4 years ago, so I doubt it

yeah but when the battery runs out, you can't turn it around and admire the apple logo... Very important feature

Why would you get the 3 when the 4 just came out?

probably shoulda waited a bit longer to buy a new phone

What is CM?

a shit

you can buy a sticker

>lagdroid

>trading chink botnet for pajeet botnet

You're late to the meme, OP

nerd shit

Nicely memed. Keep it up!
As far as the botnet meme goes:
github.com/cyanogenmod/android_device_xiaomi_kenzo
github.com/cyanogenmod/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8956
And this is the reason why you should use CM or any other CM or AOSP based ROM available:
thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/

>nerd shit
*I´m a dumb iShit user

>mediatek
into the trash it goes

Who cares? Almost all Xiaomi flagships are officially supported by CM. Not having a Snapdragon SoC doesn't hurt you in any real way.

>plebbit
>mobileposting
>torrenting on a phone
kys

>also having the apps that im used to use on it are important to me like opentorrent, clover, reddit is fun and stuff

Hahaha, poorfags everybody.

are you fucking mentally disabled? have fun with your fucking 3.5 headphones, taht battery and sd card slots, also having ios it's a really big plus since you can use torrents, Sup Forums apps and file explorers

i like to paste music in my sd card with my file explorer to listen it for a lot of hours with my 4000mah using my headphones with a 3.5 jack

Funny thing is that he never mentioned iOS. Looks like you have some issues buddy, I bet your friends bully you for not having an iShit.

>making fun of less features

That's not how it works, user.

noone here uses an ios shit

>Not having a Pixel XL
>Having some chinese pajeet tier shit
Hahaha

i will have a custom ROM, what does it matter? It works nice, it has a nice battery and it has a SD card slot, I'm not a big fan of how google is making their stuff in the cloud, I can't have unlimited data plan

>Want to rest my finger on the screen
>Phone bends
Thanks XIAMOUIE!!!

And you have a phone that bends without having to buy an iPhone!

Thanks xiamouiue!

i don't have a xiaomi mi 5, my phone looks solid and I won't try to break it. I always used cased and body is aluminium made so won't be a problem
still trying ifag

I love my XIamoi phone with the 3d screen feature! It almost feels like the screen is popping out!

Thanks for this build quality Xiameuim!

>fell for the chinese phone meme

>Implying i’m an iFag
Nah, I just like making fun of retraso with cheap phones.

Thanks Xiamuie, now i can have an Edge screen if i bend my phone in a certain way!!1

retards*

Thanks for this keyboard xiaomi! Now i can read and write in chinese without any effort!!

I love the new time lapse camera feature of my Xiansomi!!

I can fell the moments bend into my eyes without any effort!!
Thanks Xiememeu

>Not having a Pixel XL
I spent the other $400 on weed and Jack Daniels.

worth it.

>jack daniels
>worth it
i feel bad for you user

>weed
>jack daniels
>ayyy 420XdddD
Remember to bring your ID to walmart in case they don’t want to sell you that top quality drink
:^)

good work dude
i'm running android 7.1 on mine, it's lit

Now i can have the Note 7 explosion feature without having to pay the extra cash!!
Thanks Xiamemels

quality autism you got there mate

I love to bring my Xiamoi phone with my every time I go outside! I can almost feel like having a grenade with my!

Fuck you samsung!!! Not buying your handgrenades anymore!

Customer service is always good! I usually identify like 5 chinese words before they hang out.It’s almost like free chinese lessons

thanks, i have autism like every xiameme user!

>phone is breaking with a touch of fingers
>autism
reddit go away, pls

He’s just butthurt, maybe his xiamemei phone exploded on his ass.

delete this

calm down buddy, we don’t want you to… explode

Stop supporting the Chinese economy.

>Implying the chinese can even afford to call it “economy”

they're doing much better than eu and us and a combne

what the fuck is going on in this thread all of a sudden

Not really but the chinks shouldn't even be up in the top 5. We'll be fighting them and the Russians in WW3 so it's best to avoid any products from either country.

I'll be on front lines
I'm from poland