Just bought this piece of human dogshit. How bad did I fuck up this time, Sup Forums...

Just bought this piece of human dogshit. How bad did I fuck up this time, Sup Forums? I haven't even got it yet and I can't wait to hate it the second I open the box.

buying phones these days is like voting. It's not about buying the phone you want, it's about buying the least shit phone available.

>ITT: OP couldn't afford a Pixel.

Joking aside, the OP3 is probably the best choice for someone who can't afford a pixel.

Then why did you bought it you fucking poorfag retard

It's better than the Pixel in most regards so you did good, don't listen to the Google fanboys, their shitphone doesn't even have OIS or a chin that serves a purpose.

If you don't care about screen quality, battery life or SD slot you did fine.

>buying a pixlel
V20 is the far superior

HTC 10 is also good

The screen is really good. It just falls short of VR usage, but if you don't use VR there's no noticeable difference. Only real issue is that color accuracy is somewhat of a problem, but I love the colours it produces even if they're not the "real thing".

Battery life is fine too. I'm reaching 4 hours of SOT with VERY heavy usage (like day out with GPS, bluetooth and 4g all the way.)

> V20 is far superior
Didn't know paper weights are superior to actual running phones?

>didn't get the redmeme note 3

kek

The pixel has shit battery life, especially if you let all that botnet shit running in the background.

I just bought a opo for $140
Best phone decision I've made

I guarantee you didn't buy this phone. Post timestamp to prove me wrong you fucking shill

P E N T I L E
E
N
T
I
L
E

>What is a 6p

>suggesting depreciated technology

You dun goofed OP

*gasp* he'll unblur it

The 90's called. They want their screen back.

here, I'll do one better.

Joking aside, the OP3 is probably the best choice for someone who can afford a pixel.

Doesn't this have better specs minus the camera than the pixel? I don't see any reason for buying a pixel. It's only slightly better than the 6p.

calling OP TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER FIGGIT

It's ok to be mad, user. The world is full of mad people, and they all run the phone before this generation of phones.

Stay pentiled, Zhang.

another useless troll word for another useless concept that doesn't fucking exist.

>Human dogshit

Shit then?

No, they really used an antiquated pentile screen and expected no one to notice, the madmen.

I'd be salty too, OP

>OP3 pentile master-race reporting in.

Will the OP3T be better buy or should I buy this now before they stop selling them?

why did they choose a pentile screen?

Because they're corner cutting chinks. They also chose a cheap shitty radio so expect plenty of dropouts.

>doesn't work on verizon, the largest 4G LTE network on the planet
into the trash it goes

Probably will be a good upgrade and it has me waiting, well that and the OP3 always being out of stock when I want to buy one.

I know Sup Forums likes bitching about every little flaw but coming from a Moto G3 (1GB model) that's always crashing, this'll be a godsend.

I'm posting on one right now.

I had a op1 too, which my mother now has.
Great phones.