I am thinking of buying a Macintosh computer for software development reasons...

I am thinking of buying a Macintosh computer for software development reasons. If you guys could recommend a cheap(second hand works too) mac computer that would be g8. I have never used or had a mac before(outside of VirtualBox) so I don't know much about them. Any help is appreciated

Core duo air air unibody pro will do fine as first Mac, have fun

i believe this is what torvalds used before switching to pixel then to xps

is a 2012 mac mini a good idea ? (because every model after 2012 has non upgradeable ram)

>Mac for software development
This is like getting Linux for AAA games.

Nice memes, I rate them 8 / 10

I want to get into iOS development since I allready develop for Android and Windows Phone

Do you live in the US? If so Apple has a refurbished store and you can usually find older model macbooks for $300 cheaper than the original price

no I live in Europe(Bulgaria) .Do you think that i should go for a mac mini , laptop or iMac ?

nice b8 m8

Laptop if you're a student or travel a lot. Also has the trackpad which is incredibly useful if you're working in MacOS.

Never owned a modern iMac or mac mini so I can't tell you much about them.

Find a way to try out a mac for a few weeks, before buying. You'll thank me later.

not bait im trying to get into iOS development
I made a hackintosh out of my e540 and used it for a couple of weeks it was cool but i couldnt find any good kexts so i scrapped that concept pretty fast

Make another hackintosh, this time the right way. Use a guaranteed golden build from tonymacx86 forums.

thats the thing I did my best to make it a proper hackintosh but most of the kexts i needed to make it into a proper hackintosh were nonexistant for my model( screendim, wifi,bluetooth(yea i know that i have to buy a specific wireless card for those to work but shit adds up ) , battery )

Serious answer here.
Get a late 2012 macbook pro.

>Recommending a model that can’t be upgraded.
Only the mid2012 shit without meme display can be upgraded.

The late 2012 one is retina only.

Where do technology illiterate mactoddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

They're for women, I don't use them.

you forgot the
>sent from my fedora terminal
part there faggot

>t. mactoddler

calm down there lads...I only asked for advice if you guys wanna go fight i'd suggest going to Sup Forums

look at the salt on this one

GAY
A
Y

AND
N
D

GAY
A
Y