fuck off newfag, go shill somewhere else

>saged

Not OP and I'm interested honestly

although I don't think I'd ever buy an adobe product

Adobe Xd

Peachy :D

Peachshop

I want to see After Effects.

I'd like to see Premiere stuff myself. I wonder if they're going to build in MBP touch bar support.

Disney XD.

>Creative Cloud 2017

Yes!

>Snowden

What did they mean by this?

Photoshop CC update for w10 when?
I use CS6 atm because CC fucked up my folder.

>dat short haired cutie pie

Just hnnng

CC 2015.5 works perfectly fine on Windows 10.

>white Photoshop
Ewww

she's dropping spaghetti everywhere

Try to use "export as png", it will fuck up your saved folder. When you open that folder, it will open at new windows.
That bug isn't fixed yet according to this
forums.adobe.com/thread/1982720

>Adobe creative professionals using Windows 10 instead of macOS

What did they mean by this? I thought all the creative pro types used Macs religiously. Are they falling out of love with Apple?

>dat surface studio
Wew lads.

AIDSDOBE IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Seems to be working fine for me.

Wrong Snowden.

I mean "quick export as png", but if you don't get the problem then maybe I will try it again myself.

It makes her more cute. There's just something about shyish girls... :3

wtf they aren't poo in loo's

Microsoft is brutally killing Apple in the professional market, especially with the Surface Studio. Apple has been gradually distancing themselves from the professional market and it's coming to bite them in the butt.

Pretty much. My Mac has served me well, but with Apple focusing hard on "mobile" "slim" and "efficient" designs, they completely left their pro audience dead and buried. 10-15 years ago ask any graphics designer or audio pro what computer to buy and they'd physically drag you over to buy a Mac. Nowadays that answer isn't as clear cut, for instance, OS X still has the benefit of a superior audio interface to Windows that requires no drivers for any program to obtain hardware-level bit-perfect access.

Even the Mac Pro 2013 got the dumbing-down treatment and is less relevant now than it was at release, which due to the nearly year-long lead times, practically made it obsolete as soon as you got your hands on it. There's simply no way to buy a quintessential Apple desktop that would power through workloads without throttling unless you go through the issues of building a Hackentosh, which is still the thing many people need.

The Surface Studio is also guilty of this, throwing mobile parts, some of them last-gen, into a device supposedly targeted at "pros". Sorry but a pro would much more likely get an Cintiq touch and a desktop that will be both faster and cheaper. It won't be as slick and integrated as the Studio, but there aren't selling point to actual professional. It certainly isn't to me.

>disney.github.io/

nvidia.com/object/quadro-graphics-with-pascal.html

>Apple doesn't use Nvidia Quadro, world's fastest professional GPU

FUCKING DROPPED

it is already 3000$

The dial is literally Apple-tier design strategy, take something that already exists, cut functionality down to 1/10th, charge a ton of cash, get rave reviews.

Do you see how big those are?

I wonder why they skipped CC2016.

Oh wow ur such a pro user, where would the world be without you

>OH YEAH.. OH! DOH! DUHN! UNH!

What did he mean by this?

>ARE YOU FEELIN' WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT?! *loud breaths*

What did he mean by this?

Iris Pro is good.

>Cinema 4D renderer directly within After Effects

Yes!

There is nothing wrong with a white Photoshop.

APPLEL BTFO

>Diversity is great
>Autism

Memes are leaking into reality again.

APPLEL BLACKED

APPL
FURFAGS
BTFO
T
F
O

POO