Is there a more stylish dumbphone than this?

Is there a more stylish dumbphone than this?

Probably not, but, for the price of the thing though, it certainly is not good value.

I don't think so, but fuck that price tag. Completely unjustified

pic related

>latino girls in a dumbphone advertisement

wewlad really hitting that demographic, nokia.

Looks like they ripped the design from somewhere :^)

Yes, any of the late Nokia N-Series phones (N95 8GB, N93, N85...)

>being triggered by stock photos

Looks like a fucking calculator.

yes

Why are numbers on telephones and calculators not in the same arrangement?

because humanity sucks basically

why aren't measurements systems, age of consent, drug comsumption laws, and dick size the same across the globe?

>what is iPhone

Bell did actual usability research and touchtone phones have letters, so the right-left, top-bottom made more sense.

>Made in China
Discarded.

I understand you like the simple functionality but it's just a rectangle, it's no more stylish than any other rectangle phone (which the market is filled with at this point)

Are you 70 years old?

copping

Are you a leftie?

I would actually like something with this form factor, but imagine it being a high capacity hi-fi player for it's main purpose.

do these phones come off as pretentious trash because smartphones you can buy at walmart are the same cost as these?

The back is ugly. Sony Xperia Pureness is the most stylish dumbphone.

>Punkt

Fitting name since you're basically getting punked when you buy this overpriced piece of trash catered to hipsters.

200 euros for a dumbphone that looks like a remote? lol fuck that shit

I agree user

>look at me being such a contrarian with this overpriced dumbphone I could've gotten for free with my carrier

>doesn't flip

No

Yes

>he has a phone contract

Does it come without the disgusting see-through plastic that make it look like a GBC?

>he doesn't like clear cases
>he says "look like a GBC" like it's a bad thing
Fucking faggot

I don't. It looks awful. If it was completely transparent plastic I could kinda understand. But the tinted look just makes it look cheap as all fuck. Like something you would give to a toddler.

>he says "look like a GBC" like it's a bad thing
The GBC was shit.

ok

fucking hipsters

Yes, I love that thing. If it was 50 bucks or less instead of 300 I would have one.

Overpriced hipster trash. And you've literally been shilling this garbage for weeks. Fuck off.

Eh. It would look better with solid plastic.
>implying the GBC didn't match it's color scheme

that looks like shit

be a smart human and buy a razor, at least they can still function in modern society

Nokia e51 is a pretty nice looking dumb phone. I used to see them quite often along with razors before smartphones took off.