/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>News
• user makes his first purchase, prying tools for his car dashboard • user is looking for hiking bags and asking for recs
• user receives a DW watch rep, 36mm version for his gf and is happy with it (he's getting laid tonight) • user shills his video reviews of cheap chink knives • user received screen protectors for his redmeme but they scratch easily • user receives a battery for his Vita, happy with it • user got a car antenna and money clip • user gets a flipper knife Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/40mm-speaker-HIFI-Speaker-driver-ED9-style-Titanium-film-unit/32345064281.html
aliexpress.com/item/no_hdmi/32690158000.html
aliexpress.com/item/projector-part-a/32754672374.html
aliexpress.com/item/projector-part-b/1953251894.html
aliexpress.com/item/YG300-YG310-Projector-Portable-LCD-600LM-3-5mm-Audio-320x240-Pixels-YG-300-HDMI-USB-Mini/32670666268.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=S7jmxTXz-zI
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Simple-Metal-Money-Clip-Stainless-Steel-Silver-Double-Sided-Man-Clamp-Holder-For-Money-Wallet/32554873655.html
aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Delicate-Carbon-Fiber-Car-Aerial-Screw-Aluminum-Car-Short-Antenna-Radio-Car-Antenna-3-5/32517535119.html
aliexpress.com/item/transgenders-are-mentally-ill/32672501253.html
aliexpress.com/item/Id-just-like-to-interject-for-a-moment-What-youre-referring-to-as-Linux-is-in-fact-GNU-Linux-or-as-Ive-recently-taken-to-calling-it-GNU-plus-Linux-Linux-is-not-an-operating-system-unto-itself-but-rather-another-free-component-of-a-fully-functioning-GNU-system-made-useful-by-the-GNU-corelibs-shell-utilities-and-vital-system-components-comprising-a-full-OS-as-defined-by-POSIX-Many-computer-users-run-a-modified-version-of-the-GNU-system-every-day-without-realizing-it-Through-a-peculiar-turn-of-events-the-version-of-GNU-which-is-widely-used-today-is-often-called-Linux-and-many-of-its-users-are-not-aware-that-it-is-basically-the-GNU-system-developed-by-the-GNU-Project-There-really-is-a-Linux-and-these-people-are-using-it-but-it-is-just-a-part-of-the-system-they-use-Linux-is-the-kernel-the-program-in-the-system-that-allocates-the-machines-resources-to-the-other-programs-that-you-run-The-kernel-is-an-essential-part-of-an-operating-system-but-useless-by-itself-it-can-only-function-in-the-context-of-a-complete-operating-system-Linux-is-normally-used-in-combination-with-the-GNU-operating-system-the-whole-system-is-basically-GNU-with-Linux-added-or-GNU-Linux-All-the-so-called-Linux-distributions-are-really-distributions-of-GNU-Linux/32671147293.html
aliexpress.com/item/STOCK-Quartz-Watch-Men-Top-Brand-Black-Leather-Watches-Relojes-Hombre-2016-Horloge-Orologio-Uomo-Montre/32669930367.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal play

>didn't include the Redmi 4 announcement
kys.
Redmi 4 Announcement on 4th November

aliexpress.com/item/40mm-speaker-HIFI-Speaker-driver-ED9-style-Titanium-film-unit/32345064281.html
Think these will make acceptable sound?

I love these chinese store messages so much I often save them.

Depends what you mean by acceptable. Probably Sound ok comparable to some headphone drivers.

It's debatable if they'll turn up intact.

Hello friend
your order is in the sorry
have a nice day

I wrecked some beats drivers and want to replace them.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, hope the seller packs them well.

>hope the seller packs them well
see

What is the cheapest projector i can buy?

Usb/vga/whatever.

Doesnt need Full HD or anything overly fancy.

Go to Ali, sort by price, brace for buyer's remorse of an intensity unknown to mortal man.

just draw on the wall with crayons

aliexpress.com/item/no_hdmi/32690158000.html

>chink projectors
Don't

aliexpress.com/item/projector-part-a/32754672374.html
aliexpress.com/item/projector-part-b/1953251894.html

aliexpress.com/item/YG300-YG310-Projector-Portable-LCD-600LM-3-5mm-Audio-320x240-Pixels-YG-300-HDMI-USB-Mini/32670666268.html?

What is that part 2? It looks interesting.

nov 11 is soon!

>he doesn't know what a Viewmaster is

youtube.com/watch?v=S7jmxTXz-zI

>6 of alibaba's 18 founding partners are women
What a bloody worthless stat
women suffrage was a mistake

(꒰•‧̫•ू꒱)

GM60

Orange ear and neck

>GM60
there are projectors out there for less than half the price...

couple of anons was asking where i got my money clip and the antenna from but i couldnt reply because i passed out after posting it.

aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Simple-Metal-Money-Clip-Stainless-Steel-Silver-Double-Sided-Man-Clamp-Holder-For-Money-Wallet/32554873655.html

aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Delicate-Carbon-Fiber-Car-Aerial-Screw-Aluminum-Car-Short-Antenna-Radio-Car-Antenna-3-5/32517535119.html

And also less than half the quality.

wew
good thing its 15% off

yooooo shoutouts to canada anons!

The eternal question: DW or yazole?

both are shit

DW or Nomos if you have the money.

Yazole has """good""" crystal, and some user said his DW was good.
Any chink watches with actually nice face, like the one in picrel?

>chink shit I ordered last week came today (US)
That was unexpected

Decide yourself.

out of all of those
only the Nomos looks half decent

yazole is complete shit
and DW is shit, even if you got a real one for free

Yazole could be OK if it had a nice face. DW looks okay too. Why are there no chink non-dress watches with thicker bezel?

Dear friend,
Good day to you.
When you receive the goods ,please confirm whether the goods are correct or damage. If no problem. Then you confirm signatures and give us 5 star postive feedback.
If you have any problem the product quality,pls contact us in the first time ,we will try our best to help you slove the problem and let you satisfaction,and not open the dispute and give us negative feedback.many thanks!

>i'm gonna give him 4 stars

Post it

It's a crystal that recharges when I jack it with a bro, hold on i'll get my phone to take a picture

link to nomos 36mm?

Nvm then. I have one of those already.

>yazole is complete shit

Not if you want a disposable beater that keeps good time and costs $2.

any good chink digital watches though
we never seem to recommend any of those

Yeah we do
Fake chink terrorist watches (Casios) are all over Ali. But those are already cheap so no one cares as much.

>we never seem to recommend any of those
there are some fake casios but quality is pretty shit

Fake F91-Ws aren't nearly as durable and real ones are cheap, so it's whatever.

The DW and Nomos knockoffs are the only watches that really get recommended here.
The basic principle for digital watches is the same as for quartz ones, namely that once you get above $10 you've pretty much hit the peak for quality as far as internals are concerned and if you're paying any more it's for material quality and aesthetics.
So, if you want a digital watch just search the digital watches category, set a price floor of $10 and browse until you find one you like the look of. Then review it here and it just might become a meme.

>using a money clip
>fraying cash edges and ruining the notes
There's this thing that was invented, it's called wallets

how shit is you money that it falls apart on you?

Received my glowing UV tape, key holders, and a knockoff Stock watch.

>tfw no cute vicky gf
why even life

Soki my man, that is the way to go.

why is literally no one talking about the redmi note 4 in these threads, only about 3?

Guys, are there any good chink smart watches?

>mediakek

no

Why does everyone hate yazole though, some of the designs are good looking

So how long is this shit supposed to sit at the airport? Literally haven't had an update since the 27th

I have owned several, the best bang for buck are the Cheerlux C6 Mini($80 DHL included) and the UNIC UC40+ ($75 DHL included)

Never buy one with android, shit sucks, you better get a good android stick and connect it to your projector, the price will 1 be cheaper and 2 the software in the android stick will be way better and not some 4.2 or 4.4 bullshit.

Both 480x800 and you can watch movies at 120" and enjoy the image quality.

Don't buy anything lower, or you wil get disgusting 1-2cm pixels, people recommending your shitty $30 projectors will never buy them for them selves, so why would you take their shitty advice?

nigga it had been just five days
chill

Cheerlux C6 Mini image quality, of course is dark and the cellphone camera adds noise artifacts/pixelation.

looks like shit

You mean like this one?

aliexpress.com/item/transgenders-are-mentally-ill/32672501253.html

Is netac P500 good than shark ?

Anyone know of any legit gift possibilities, most of the stuff on the current list is like stocking stuffer material.

aliexpress.com/item/Id-just-like-to-interject-for-a-moment-What-youre-referring-to-as-Linux-is-in-fact-GNU-Linux-or-as-Ive-recently-taken-to-calling-it-GNU-plus-Linux-Linux-is-not-an-operating-system-unto-itself-but-rather-another-free-component-of-a-fully-functioning-GNU-system-made-useful-by-the-GNU-corelibs-shell-utilities-and-vital-system-components-comprising-a-full-OS-as-defined-by-POSIX-Many-computer-users-run-a-modified-version-of-the-GNU-system-every-day-without-realizing-it-Through-a-peculiar-turn-of-events-the-version-of-GNU-which-is-widely-used-today-is-often-called-Linux-and-many-of-its-users-are-not-aware-that-it-is-basically-the-GNU-system-developed-by-the-GNU-Project-There-really-is-a-Linux-and-these-people-are-using-it-but-it-is-just-a-part-of-the-system-they-use-Linux-is-the-kernel-the-program-in-the-system-that-allocates-the-machines-resources-to-the-other-programs-that-you-run-The-kernel-is-an-essential-part-of-an-operating-system-but-useless-by-itself-it-can-only-function-in-the-context-of-a-complete-operating-system-Linux-is-normally-used-in-combination-with-the-GNU-operating-system-the-whole-system-is-basically-GNU-with-Linux-added-or-GNU-Linux-All-the-so-called-Linux-distributions-are-really-distributions-of-GNU-Linux/32671147293.html

impressive

be sure to get the yellow one that says I'm baymax you're healthcare companion for the ocd grammatician in your life

link to watch

aliexpress.com/item/STOCK-Quartz-Watch-Men-Top-Brand-Black-Leather-Watches-Relojes-Hombre-2016-Horloge-Orologio-Uomo-Montre/32669930367.html

>all these faggots getting knock off watches
way to look like a retard

Thanks. Saved for later.

Bm800+$13 Phantom, hd681,hd662,mi pad, $25 deathadder, $30 tablet (warning: ultra chink, open dispute on arrival), meme watches, meme cards

>so what did you get for Christmas
>well my son got me a microphone and an SD card with a picture of a shark on it
>kek what a retard
>he's my ex son now

I just brought a ton of plush toys for friends who I know will like it,

i guess RC trucks were just a meme

>post pic of my watch in /wt/
>it shows up in /csg/ a few hours later
neat

Also, nigga the Timex Easy Reader is $15, why would you buy a chink version?

I think a lot of people would appreciate a genuine Razer Deathadder. Fake watches, not so much.

because is ten dollars cheaper

It was just the one autist.

>Bought an item, said "Free shipping by ePacket"
>It gets shipped through Singapore Post
Did I just get chinked? Is there anything I can do?

Cheapest mechanical keyboard in Canada?

just order it form aliexpress canada is china now anyway
L M A O

what's that program people use to see if their sharks are defective or not?

guess youve never had canadian money before. theyre indestructable

norton

DID SOMEBODY SAY RC?!

norton antivirus? it didn't look like that

H2TestW

>$13 Phantom
Where?

Just got my Benjie S5 from gearbest and the "touch screen" buttons dont work. Im stuck in the menu for test tracks and I cant do anything but pause and play them.
Gearbest will ask me to make a video of it if I dispute them right? I dont want a refund, I'd rather get a replacement, has anyone ever gotten that from gearbest

>mfw searching for Trump on Aliexpress
This is gold.

DW watch breaks easy, Yazole is durable. It looks much better if you replace the PU band with one of those nylon Bond straps

I can't stop ordering electronic components.
Not necessarily parts I would need immediately, but I'm stocking cheap Chink components because I could maybe need them one time. Recently I said to myself that I should not order new stuff until the things I've already ordered arrive (about 30 items), but now I bought another 20 items. Every fucking day I see this IC or that useful little tool and I just have to buy it.