Is there even a mouse to upgrade to after this?

Is there even a mouse to upgrade to after this?
My cable is finally starting to have issues after nearly 6 years

>My cable is finally starting to have issues after nearly 6 years+ 0 post omitted.
You can find cables on ebay and can replace it yourself. You'll probably want some new feet too, IIRC some screws are under them so you'll probably have to remove/damage the originals. Mine still works perfectly with the replacement cable, using it at work now.

I've got a G502 at home now, I'd say the shape is slightly less comfortable than the G400, but the extra button placement is better and the unlockable/free-spinning scroll wheel is pretty damn nice. Overall I slightly prefer the 502, but if it had the 400's shape it would be pretty much perfect. I only really bought it because I had to wait forever for the replacement cable.

G402

My M510 is comfy af.

G900 or g502. Prodigy or othat other logitech mouse are all superb

Logiteck trackball k570, because after the lifespan of that mouse, your wrist could use some rest

Don't worry user, my wrist isn't having any trouble. I don't drag it across the mouse pad to put pressure on it and always have it relaxed and straight pretty much. I largely move my mouse from my elbow.

g402 and g502 seem to be roughly the same as the g400
but jesus they look like piss
I'll try the g402 since it's only $40

I'll be honest, I thought it looked bad but I couldn't find a replacement for my G400s, I got it anyway and I like it even more. May take a couple days to get used to it, but that's any mouse.

I can at least turn off the gaudy LED right?

Yeah, you can control the LED settings.

When my sensor on this mouse died it was so sad. Bought a razer death adder because my friend said he liked his and it wore like shit and the rubber pads came off. Mice just aren't built like tanks anymore. My fault for buying razer.

I have mouse that looks like yours but is wireless and im guessing over 10 years old. I will kill myself when it stops working, the shape is just amazing. I've even connected it to phone battery because it wouldnt charge its own batteries anymore.

The cable issues are usually an easy fix. I was able to pull 1/2" of cable back inside the housing and that fixed it and it's been going strong another 2 years.

If there is an upgrade to the g400, I don't want it.

I'm literally gonna buy another g400 when mine dies I've had mine for almost 4 years with no problems I love this mouse

I must be the only person with decent razer mice. Had my DA for so many years, and only upgraded for a different sensor. 0 problems whatsoever with either of them, but my friends go through em like its food.

I've replaced cables on both my g400 mice, I'm not switching anytime soon, I recommend you do the same

g500 still going stronk after four years. All of Logitech's ergonomics are fucking max comfy

am I the only one who thought the g400 felt uncomfortable? I couldn't get used to it, even after using it for weeks.

Switched from the g400 to a zowie fk2 after the back button died from 4 years of use. Don't regret it

EC1-A by zowie desu senpai

G400S