Daily reminder that the Macbook Air is and always will be Apple's best computer

Daily reminder that the Macbook Air is and always will be Apple's best computer

>1366x768 TN

maximum bro-fist

1440x900 on one of the best TN panels available on the market. retina display 2015 macbook defaults to scaled resolution of less than that. sure you can change setting but, really it makes everything look so fucking tiny on that 12" screen. same deal with the new 13" MBP. it's default is like 900p as well

>Apple's best computer
That's not saying much.

I agree. I have a 2011 256gb Mac Air running Debian + Cinnamon. It is literally perfect in everyway.

I have litterally no idea what the fuck apple is doing lately.... unless the next mac air and iphones are made totally out of glass. Then all will be forgiven.

>MacOSX is basically freebsd
>FreeBSD is basically Unix
>wow and the beans you spent $1000 + for a computer you could have paid $400+ for.

guide:
>Buy chromebook flip
>go onto youtube look how to upgrade ssd don't goof it up srsly now follow instructions and be careful and read.
>Or pay a geek to do that. They exist
>install loonix
>bing badda bang bang
>now you basically mac.

Or if you want not to do that chromebook flips are soon coming with android apps.

Don't be suckers.

Only if you are a poorfag and couldn't afford the last perfect laptop aka the 2015 13" rMBP.

Best in what? Give the full data instead of incomplete sentences.

I believe it desu I was looking for a macbook air alternative for my sister the other day and couldn't find anything that was objectively better at an equal or lower price point

dell's xps 13 came closest but it costs more and seems to be plagued by extremely poor quality control, and dell support is fucking dogshit whereas with apple if you ever have any problems with your computer (unlikely) then you can just take it down to the nearest genius bar and get it fixed/replaced right away

honestly it's so sad to see how little other laptop manufacturers are even trying

Less battery life, heavier, essentially the same performance. Only real benefit is the screen.

Daily reminder that you you're an Appletoddler you don't belong on Sup Forums

The best brick in the shit sea.

>less battery life
a whopping 2% more battery life
wew

>heavier
irrelevant as both are light enough if you don't have boneitis

>essentially the same performance
base model is a good 20% faster

>screen
MBA is a fucking disgrace
>128 PPI TN
enjoy your eye cancer

also:
>ugly ass tapered 2010 design
>no HDMI out
>no superior trackpad (I've owned the non-retina MBP as well and it's a cut above)

It used to be a fantastic machine but those times are over

>>less battery life
>a whopping 2% more battery life
>wew

that chart is bullshit. the 2013 13" Air gets 15h battery life.

>t. iPajeet

One of the most retarded fucking things I've read all week. No wonder nobody here has a job, you're all dumb as fuck.

You're not absent in any Apple thread and I'm getting pretty sick of your middle-school tier basic level shitposting. Are you paid to do this or are you just very very upset over not getting a MacBook for your birthday?

I burned 3 to the ground in normal use.

>cherrypicking

> literally perfect
> litterally no idea
do you really know what literally means?

I don't think I have a reaction image for how retarded you are.