What do i read to learn more after finishing this?

What do i read to learn more after finishing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/index.html
docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jls/se8/html/index.html
docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se8/html/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing man, you'll be an OO master at that point and OO fits all problems like a glove.

people doesnt read books about java...if you want to java programming just follow youtube tutorials and boom , you are a java programmer. Then everytime you make a project ofcourse you will not nothing, but you just know how it works, so go on stackoverflow and copy past whatever you need. Java is not exactly the language of inovation

dont finish that, read this

eclipse or netbeans?

Start learning some of the popular frameworks ex. Spring and write some projects with it.

If OP really completed that but he's probably a better programmer than you are.

spring + hibernate + how to use git and svn + scrum and agile, basic of REST and server client comunnication.

*Da bum tsss*

You have first java job with $80k+

All khv neets with master degree in C fizz buzz hates you.

desu. if you are looking for serious answer
>/r/programming
>/r/learnprogrammin
>/r/cscarrerquestions

they will meme you here, the worst part is they reall belive in their memes

>C++
>Beautiful and clean
Change C++ to C# and you've got a half decent meme.

What company will hire a spring engineer with no experience? Everyone wants 5+ years

Where do you live?

bump

fuckin told

Virginia

lots. but you need to demonstrate you know it. put projects you work on up on github and include a link to it on your resume.

I have hired 3 newbie java devs in the past year because they had some really good projects I could look at on their public repos.

Stop using java, pajeet

I don't understand how a java book can ever claim to be comprehensive. Java is full of legacy shit and new stuff is developed in a never ending attempt at making the language enterprise-friendly. It is a proprietary system where the final word is placed in Oracle, it's enourmous and always changing, and so little about it is at all stable between releases, and it mostly is just the syntax and the base semantics.
It is also regretful to have the aztec calendar in a book for such a shitty language. They should've used some jewish symbols instead, that'd be more fitting

If you wanted more about Java, just look at the official specifications for Java.
docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/index.html
docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jls/se8/html/index.html
docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se8/html/index.html

what happened in this gif, why did she react like that

Caught him texting some young girl probably.

bump

how to poo in the loo