>Not knowing who based Arab who played in the Pacific is

The show would be longer

what if he used Qubes

What if he used KDE?

He wouldn't have died.

>he uses Gnome
what a pleb

He wouldn't have gotten laid either.

I don't know and I don't know if I should care.

What if he used Temple OS?

>he uses a DE

>he uses a monitor

>he uses computer

So what Linux distro does he use on the show? Or does he do everything from scratch?

>he uses electricity

Unabomber detected.

we don't know but he uses the Gnome DE

Apparently he uses Kali.

He hardcodes directly into the mainframe with a GUI interface running Gnome from a Floppy drive.

>he uses matter

>he still exists in this universe

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about the heat death of the universe.

he use kali because he elite hax0r xddddd
you wouldnts eunderstand trololol xddddddDDDD

He roll's his own

>he has ever been conscious

>Watching Mr. Faggot
>Caring if the normie installed Gentoo
>Gentoo
seriously f@m you have serious issues, Sup Forums was a mistake.

Then maybe he would be Sup Forums related

Now fuck off back to

All the
>BUT IT REALLY JUST HAPPENED IN HIS HEAD!
in season 2 was pretty fucking annoying to be honest.

Heat death will not happen faggot.

vsauce should immediately gtfo to >>>/plebbit/

Who is this semon demon?

He doesn't use Kali one of his partners does.

is s02 worth it from Sup Forums perspective? I know it does have some very cringeworth parts but I enjoyed it s01, I've watched the first ep of 2nd season but I got really well triggered by the 'muh revolution' party

If you actually liked Season 1, then I'm sure you're the target audience for Season 2.. too.

nice spoiler you fucking cunt, tyrell shoots him in the chest.

sam sepiol, he's so kawaii!!!

This show is such garbage. Very cringeworthy, very pseudo-intellectual and very tryhard philosophical.
The 1st season was ok but 2nd season was just absolute dogshit, I didn't even finish it.

That said, I'd fuck the blonde chick, forgot her name.

>Arab
lel

It would be extremely painful

> he thinks consciousness exists

S01 is actually fun.
S02 is a shitty Fight Club knockoff.

portia doubledipmydickinherasshole!!!

His dad would shoot him in the head.

The financial crash wouldn't have happened because compile times would have exhausted the window of opportunity.

I don't understand why they're bleeching her eyebrows, it makes her look completely retarded.

Also, the actor playing the sister has a V shaped face and no neck (her giant V head just sits on top of her shoulders), it's annoying the hell out of me.

The red head FBI agent is pretty though.

yeah the scene where she fapped gave me an instant boner, i would ravage her pussy.

I fucking hate that shit. Every time they show Kali in the show I cringe massively.

yeah, it's like the skid pentesting platform, there's so much better.

6b656b406d656d65776172652e6e6574

That's my email address. Email me if you know your shit or have a blazing fast gpu that can devour PBKDF2 hashes. This is about the Assange Todd & Clare DNC investigation.

>cringes because hacker on tv show doesn't use Gentoo but instead uses a distro perfect suited to hacking

Your post made me cringe

>[email protected]

Sure thing.

they didn't like the image of him as a bearded wizard, so that's not gonna happen

No problem mate. The email in that is my real email though.

suited for hacking how, exactly?
you clearly hail from Sup Forums, go educate yourself before shitposting.

What if he used Arch tho

>he is able to rationalize concepts

shh, don't tell him that you can install every tool kali comes with on almost any other distro.

>suited for hacking how, exactly?
As in everything you need for penetrating a network comes preinstalled, maybe? It's also based off of debian, which is, along with redhat, _the_ industrial grade distro.

Meaning that whatever programs the big businesses use, you can use. Easily.

Sure, there is a thing like this in the gentoo world, it's called pentoo, but it doesn't have as much users, developers and support as Kali does.

>sure, you can make this motorcycle a car, you just need to install a pair of wheels, a windscreen....
fuck off, kali exists because people don't want to install shit that could come preinstalled and preconfigured

Am I the only one who really liked her?

From my experience Kali and Backtrack are pretty popular with at least the entry level infosec crowd then again most of them aren't freetards and OCD OS optimizers. I think they're popular because they have all the basics installed and configured, the people who've been doing it for much longer most likely have their own favorite distro customized exactly for them.

An OS is not a car. Your analogy is shit.

Where is the obligatory webm?

>Am I the only one who really liked her?
I get a hard on when she speaks Danish (because as a Norwegian I understand both Swedish and Danish), but she sounds like a Potato when she speaks English, and that's a turn off.

I have better things to do than apt-get installing shit and building wordlists.

fuck you, this is best girl

If you knew what you wanted, you could literally install it in a single command in less that five minutes. Fuck off with this bait, Sup Forums.

Actually, even the "oldfags" in infosec prefer Kali/Backtrack because we can't keep up with all the new vulnerabilities. So many operating systems, server programs, programming languages. Kali makes it easy because it offers all new tools that can do it all for us. All we have to do is to read the NVD/CVE:s after we finds something and try and exploit it. What I'm saying is that most of the infosec community is script kiddies trying to defeat the red team script kiddies.

In macfag terms, Kali just werks.

>Building wordlists
>Single command
what?
also some of the tools in kali a

also some of the tools in kali are not in reps, you gotta git clone them
so you are looking at a long ass one command

>sounds like a Potato when she speaks English
that accent just makes it hotter to me but I am an irishman.

3/10 face cant even compare.
nice try friend

He could beat evil corp and thanks to CFLAGS he would still have time for fuck in the ass Angela.

1/5 shit "girl"
this is still the best girl

and all this thin in 2 EP. The first episode would be about compiling emacs and stuff.

Ugggly.

Then he'd use getcoin. getgle.ga/coin

>he is able to conceptualize rationality

then all the cia niggers would've been run over in '99 thus the show wouldn't have taken place.

>he's able to do

You're trying to compare an attractive-tier woman with a goddess-tier woman. It doesn't work.

also redhead works for the fbi fuck that shit, wellick's wife is 1. kinky 2. a bad ass and 3. would totally peg me with a strapon in our long island beach house. fuck you.

>So i see your running GNOME, you know im actually on KDE myself, i know this desktop environment is suppose to be better, but you know what they say...old habits die hard

>would totally peg me with a strapon
Oh, you are a homosexual. That explains everything.

>not gay if the balls dont touch
enjoy your fat square-face troll woman bro :^)

You don't need every damn tool that Kali has if you know what you're doing. If you want to do a bruteforce, you get a program that does it. If you want to VPN, get a program. DOS? Download a program.

You only need several programs if you want to "get into hacking" or some dumb shit. If you're an actual hacker, you'll already know what you need.

>this is the state of reddit nowadays
we need that wall

Keked
Gentoo has an unique signature regarding bugs and timing for each machine. It would be wiser to use a common system like ubuntu or (even Kali (they used it for the meme value).

>Aesthetics

Joanna > Dom > Angela > Shayla > Darlene

>Personality

Dom > Angela > Joanna > Shayla > Darlene

There I said it

>if you know what you're doing
Do you know what you are doing? I have a debian "pentesting" machine and as fresh I had to git clone 6 essential packages that I needed + wget a lot of wordlists, create a masterwordlist of them all based on frequency + the stub wordlist for rule based attacks.

Also if you are as hot shit as you claim to be, shoot me a mail, I have use for you.
a2VrW2F0XW1lbWV3YXJlLm5ldAo=

>he's able

>>Aesthetics
>Joanna > Dom > Angela > Shayla > Darlene
>>Personality
>Dom > Angela > Joanna > Shayla > Darlene

I think you mean:

>Aesthetics
Joanna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally sub-human garbage
>Personality
>implying personality maters

perfect lips

You can call them essential, but in reality they are really and probably just bloat

re you telling me Kali comes with a wordlist?

>re you telling me Kali comes with a wordlist?
what is /usr/share/wordlists?

> he is

She looks like ducky from land before time.

>You can call them essential, but in reality they are really and probably just bloat
>fierce is bloat
Yeah, I mean if you want you could write them by yourself and essentially reinvent the wheel.

Personality does matter, Joanna is a fucking psycho, that's kinda hot and all, but chill out, she's a degenerate in other ways too.

She could pretty much cuck you right in the spot, maybe you could punch her face a bit afterwards, whatever, but she's literally a semen demon, not a goddess.

su
yaourt -Syu --force

>Darlene cancel my appointments.

"if you know what you're doing you'll know how to get into it"

how are u supposed to learn then desu

I think Trenton is a cute tbqh