/csg/ - TRUE Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Real thread this time because previous FAGGOT OP at didn't put news in

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>News

• A discussion on the aesthetics of chink watches • A discussion on cheap as fuck projectors , user recommends Cheerlux C6 Mini • user's magnetic cable acts retarded • user gets his writing utensil fix, seems content with the quality • user receives his Xiaomi Power Bank relatively quick , another user got a beautiful comic with another power bank • user buys random goodies, very exciting stuff • user buys mini tripod • Italian user buys chink PSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w
aliexpress.com/item/they-are-all-the-same/32759687777.html?
banggood.com/GitUp-Git2-2K-WiFi-Action-1440P-1_5-inches-LCD-Novatek-96660-Chipset-IMX206-16_0MP-Image-Sensor-p-1007770.html
aliexpress.com/item/3GB-32GB-Amlogic-S912-Octa-core-Android-6-0-TV-BOX-H-265-4K-1000M-2/32759312530.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-HIMEDIA-H8-Plus-octa-core-chips-2GB-RAM-16GB-Flash-Android-TV-Box-Home-TV/32759380256.html
ilaen.ru/tablet-pcs/pp_232112.html
yohng.com/software/speakerfix.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-External-USB-2-0-7-1-CH-Virtual-Audio-Sound-Card-Adapter-Converter-Notebook-Wholesale/32598444874.html
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/32602917721.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JXvfodmYhwU
aliexpress.com/item/the-only-usb-sound-card-which-works/32701486923.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other thread has news
News:
user asks about chink projectors (don't)
user recommends a money clip
user asks about chink watches
user is new to chink shipping
user asks about gifts, gets recommendations user recognizes his watch
user buys mechanical pencil and japanese erasers , $8 for 10
anons buy 1000 rubber bands for $1
user buys chink raspberry pi for $10
user is a reseller
user buys UV light
user discovers what's in the NES classic (chink'd)
user has tip for cheap phantom power

I deleted it just in case. people lose their shit when they don't see news in op. lmao.

First for Photon Powa

Discord is cancer,so is jewtube

also which bm-800 is the best

Did the op leave /csg/ to be managed by chink op's? Getting the feeling the thread's are getting chinked.

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - lost his leg in an exploding chink shit accident, started reviews to stop it happening again.
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 phantom power tests, chink knife reviews and birds.
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer with some reviews of chink PC parts, channel committing sudoku with non-/csg/ nigger humour videos lately
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg

Cheeky Tech - I don't even know what this is supposed to be.
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w

The most expensive one, obviously.

Reminder to report those who spam youtube channels stuffed with referral links
Do you're part to keep /csg/ cancer free

Will BM-800 work when you directly plugged it into the onboard 3.5mm jack?

>inb4 being this new

>tfw the obviously fake phone got shipped with untraceable number
Whether I receive it or not, regardless of the package's contents, I'm so opening a dispute and chinking the chink.

Also, you're a fucking fag for not linking the previous thread. your 8 news items are shit.

None, they are all useless memes. get a Blue Yeti.

aliexpress.com/item/they-are-all-the-same/32759687777.html?

No, it needs phantom power. Obviously when you're striving for the highest quality audio fidelity the sensible thing to do is to go on eBay and find the cheapest one you can.

>being this new

It'll work, it just won't be anywhere near an optimal setup. The sound will be really quiet unless you give the mic more power.

jews working to jew anons

Remember watching jewtube means you support kikes

hello, I am not clever

If I want to convert HDMI to component am I just looking for a lead or or do I need a box to do some processing?

remember to get an arm, pop filter and audio interface so you can look like a proper professional

I really just want to sound good on discord

>bought a TENGA AIR-TECH men male masturbators Cup 4 versions Sex Toys For Men Pussy Vagina Anal Vaginal Oral Sex Masurbation Cup sex toys
>found out today there's a 99.99% chance the customs will want to open the package and check its contents in front of me

How do i play this, bros?

BM-700

ok, gonna get the 48V phantom power rightaway

what is the meme whit Lithuania ?

(copypasta from old thread without news)

user recommended the gitup camera. banggood.com/GitUp-Git2-2K-WiFi-Action-1440P-1_5-inches-LCD-Novatek-96660-Chipset-IMX206-16_0MP-Image-Sensor-p-1007770.html

Wondering what peoples thoughts on a gopro alternative is. The Yi cam used to be memed so that was my initial thought, but seems like gearbest stock is low and it's stopped being manufactured?

Anyways what is the CSG recommendation for a < $150 gopro alternative that is pretty durable and water proof?

$5 lapel mic.

Joke gift "for a friend"

box to do processing. It's not like going HDMI->DVI which is just a connector

Neewer is pretty good/cheap, no frills but it does its job

Tell them to test it out in front of you to check for illicit materials.

RN3P 3/32 GB, $150 @ geekbuying

have one already
but i'm looking for one to sit on my desk a decent distance from my mouth

>the customs will want to open the package and check its contents in front of me

This happens?

Reminder: don't use phantom power supply with anything except your big mic.

It can kill headphones and cheaper mics.

I've wondered about this, is there any functional difference between the 700 and the 800?

Tell them it's for masturbation and send them a link on where to buy it.

What's a good chink drawing tablet I can buy for ~$60? I know I can get a regular Wacom Intuos with that, but I wanna know if there's any better alternative.

if you're really going down the meme route just buy a full audio interface instead of phantom power
will work out better in the long run

Huion H610 Pro

Any opinions on media players / boxes?
I'm looking at getting *the best* media box , in the price range 50-150$

Are these "octa core android 6.0 boxes" what I should aim for?
Is there any big difference between these two? (obviously ports/interfaces can differ )

aliexpress.com/item/3GB-32GB-Amlogic-S912-Octa-core-Android-6-0-TV-BOX-H-265-4K-1000M-2/32759312530.html

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-HIMEDIA-H8-Plus-octa-core-chips-2GB-RAM-16GB-Flash-Android-TV-Box-Home-TV/32759380256.html

A boring audio interface won't command the same respect on Teamspeak as a super cool phantom power device though.

The CPU is quite fast (for a tablet). The SSD is small, but can be replaced with any other M.2 42mm SSD. You can install Linux on it (Although Wifi & bluetooth drivers are not integrated in the kernel). Stylus works really well

ilaen.ru/tablet-pcs/pp_232112.html

damn, haven't bought anything for two weeks since im waiting for 11.11 and aliecoupons
lets hope 11.11 is not just chinks pricehiking...

Can I download the drivers online? My laptop can't read CDs.

Looking for a cheap chink video player that I can throw into the kids' room and plug in a USB stick with a bunch of movies and cartoons.

In my fucking country, yes, if you go for free shipping and your package ends with the national post and you have to pay taxes for it.

Nvm, you can. Found the website.

its sold out user

? of course it will. More respect infact

> USB mixer (almost everyone will have Phantom power)
> Focusrite
> Maudio fasttrack pro

And really guys, a 'recording' interface is a lot of things, it's phantom power for your mic, it's a kickass DAC and kickass headphone amp.

Why this stuff isn't memmed more is beyond me. You can pick up a fast track pro for < $50 on ebay.

A while back I posted a bunch of ebay links for

what country user?

Because phantoms are cool and interfaces are boring. Being a successful streamer is all about image, user.

The guy you're replying to is just a shitposter who spends every thread posting about how BM-800 is an auditory sensation equivalent to the Gods and how photon power is the greatest. It's a new meme to pass his days until he suicides.

At that price it's an Eken H8 Pro. Check out the comparison videos from youtube.. And then make sure the listing is for a real Eken and the one with the correct resolutions and FPS values.

A very special Eastern European country, fml.

Now I'm curious, which one exactly?

Lithuania.

Huh, I thought Lithuania was a bit more civilized.

It's £100. It's the genuine knockoff GoPro article.

>/csg/ discord has no active admins or mods now other than mod who is 13 years old
The things you learn by lurking

Is there any chink things I can do to improve my thinkpad audio?

i never payed taxes on anything from aliexpress
t.another Lithuanian

Watch it with an Adblocker (uBlock Origin), they pay for the traffic and the storage and earn nothing then.

probably not

No. 800 = 700 = 8000

based zombii

No one from /csg/ even breaks 500 subs, they're not making shit from jewtube.

Yeah. My point was that for the price you should get the Eken because it does 720p at 200fps which is quite a bit better than the shit Git. Plus you get a billion mounting accessories included.

but its so bad

Why do none of my Small Packet Plus packages arrive?

they all tried though, thinking they would be next techtablets
fortunately they all realised that they lack the intelligence or talent to become youtube superstars and gave up apart from one tragic exception who doesnt even do csg related videos half the time

Keep us posted.

yeah it's a laptop...
Seeing that you didn't post which one you have, try this yohng.com/software/speakerfix.html or equivalent for your model

> Eken H8 Pro

Got a link for this? the gitthing was what another user recommended.

Basically I want the best I can get for

>someone must have ordered this for me, nothing I know anything about nor have been complicit in
There's an user from LT who has permabans for CP and shit.
SJ4000 eBay instarefund
Chink allwinner SBC w/ h264 asic (eg. Orange pi), and Kodi w/ pulsar/similar popcorntimelike add-on
Oh, it will be.

It's a T420, and I don't need or want to improve the speaker setup. I have nice headphones and I want it to sound good

Phantom power.

You can put in a different sound card, ask /tpg/. You might need to install a whitelist bios though.

USB DAC, there are probably /csg/ memes.

A friend wanted to order to your place

>SJ4000

that looks like shit - it's $30.

I want something that doesn't suck :p

>people creating things that make them happy and help others for no monetary compensation

why are we mad at /csg/ jewtubers again?

you could check out the sj5000 and firefly 6s

I bought a VR Box 2 for like 15 dollars, any experiences? I'll be using it with my Mi5's 1080p screen. I also bought a long USB cable so I can play stuff like Dirt Rally without lag

Do you own any of these? It's a gift for someone.

no i dont. i was looking for a really cheap action cam for myself just to fuck around, and saw these too, but they are more expensive as i am willing to spend. i bought the eken h9 for 40€

>Sex Toys For Men Pussy Vagina Anal Vaginal Oral Sex Masurbation Cup sex toys

It's poetry

I have the Firefly 6S. I posted various weebms a while back.
1080p60 recording is excellent, the included accessories are decent and the waterproof case is waterproof.
It has the same form factor as a GoPro Something so you have access to a wide range of decent mounting hardware.

Is that a photo of your audio phantom power supply? What store did you get the summoning ritual from?

Got a link?

Like.....?

I've had good experience with this one
aliexpress.com/item/New-External-USB-2-0-7-1-CH-Virtual-Audio-Sound-Card-Adapter-Converter-Notebook-Wholesale/32598444874.html

You can replace the Thinkpad T420 sound chip though, it's in the RAM bay easy to replace. Go to /tpg/ and they'll list up some models, a lot of them are on eBay for nothing.

aliexpress.com/item/USB-Sound-Card-USB-Audio-7-1-External-USB-Sound-Card-Audio-Adapter-Mic-Speaker-Audio/32602917721.html

Watch my review here
youtube.com/watch?v=JXvfodmYhwU

Forget those
Get a Ugreen one, it actually works.
aliexpress.com/item/the-only-usb-sound-card-which-works/32701486923.html

>go to a penpals site because lonely as fuck
>find a cute girl from china (she is a factory worker)
>start exchanging letters and get to know her better
>Now after a long time she hasn't responded to any of my letters
>today i received one where she explains that she had problems with her work and is looking to sustain herself in other ways, so she wants me to help her selling chinkshit here and sending her the money
>she says that maybe in the future we could even get married

I-is this real life? or i am gonna get chinked?

Are these really better than the standard one in a cheap motherboards?

Will Africa be the next China?

You stupid beta.

she'll use you bro

damn son

grow some balls