Woah wait

Woah wait...

t. Lennart

You suck at making memes Lennart.

sysv is dyel mode, systemd is core strength.

Lennart, how about you go and work on SystemD some more instead of stealing memes from Sup Forums

"systemd is bad" is a meme

t. Red Hat/NSA, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Red Hat + NSA

Well memed, pajeet

"systemd is was created by the NSA", "if you don't hate systemd, you're an NSA shill" are also great memes

>implying a billion dollar for-profit NYSE corporation can meaningfully contribute to free softwarr

Hehe you're very entertaining

it's my choice whether i want systemd or not
fuck off CIA niggers you're not subverting Linux with botnetd

Pick a distro with a shitty init system then. Nobody cares

Works fine on my machine

So with systemd you can just type something like enable thisdaemon, and it's a simple as that.

How does OpenRC do this better?

/etc/init.d/daemon start

It's not audited, it juggles far too many functions for an init system, there's too much feature creep and new features are poorly tested before being rolled out, resulting in stability and security concerns.

I couldn't care less what init system anyone else uses, but don't call me an autist just because I want to have a choice in the matter. Why are you so concerned with making me switch in the first place? As much as you systemd fanboys whine about us init autists, the only side of this controversy I ever hear about anymore is idiots like OP crusading for mandatory systemd assimilation.

>stability and security concerns
Guess how many times systemd updates broke my system.

0 lol

OpenRC borked my shit too many times to remember.

Just ripped SystemD out of my fresh Arch install last night. Feels goodman. SystemD shills enjoy your NSA backdoor.

Enjoy running your 4 year old abandonware Xorg. The rest of us will be on Wayland having a grand ole time.