LACK FRIDAY

So Sup Forumsentoomen, what deals are you waiting for, this black friday?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3780539/Could-wireless-headphones-HARM-health-Public-health-professor-warns-radiation-AirPods-just-bad.html
amazon.com/PlayStation-TV/dp/B00KVMHSUM/
youtu.be/I0QhaBW73Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X220

Lurking the cell phone sales and picking up something in the $300-$400 usd range so I can upgrade from this old samshit

Maybe picking up a cheap tablet for watching videos and web browsing? Kindle Fire maybe?

480GB SDD
Athlon X4 845
Rx 460

Wanna make a decent budget build with these things. Already have all the other components. Hopefully I can end up spending like $300 for everything with the black friday deals.

MLK Day is always celebrated on a Monday, user.

Believe it or not... nothing. I'm pretty happy right now. Thanks to an Apple Music sub, an Audible sub, and a decade in the torrent community, I never want for anything digital, and the 13" Macbook Air and 27" iMac I bought three years ago are still more than satisfactory hardware-wise, as is my custom home fileserver from around the same time.

About the only thing I want right now is AirPods.

>AirPods

>Cancer
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3780539/Could-wireless-headphones-HARM-health-Public-health-professor-warns-radiation-AirPods-just-bad.html

>daily mail
>wireless frequencies harming anyone in any measurable, provable way

Yeah, okay, skippy.

I dislike airpods as much as anyone else on here, but seriously, if you're posting on Sup Forums you should be aware that cell phones, bluetooth anything of that sort doesn't bring any health consequences. Yeah, if you stick your head in a microwave oven you might have some repercussions. The frequencies emitted by these devices won't harm you. Next you're gonna tell me Wi-Fi gives you headaches. Also this,

does steam have black friday sales? if so probably

Waiting on Sony a6000 and fitbit charge 2. Hoping to get a oneplus 3 too but not necessarily in sales

I'll take non-ionizing radiation for $500 Alex.

a 1440p IPS monitor
Tell me what the best ones are
Looking at a benq for $320

Got to get the pg278q like me if you need that "gaming" features. If its just for productivity id go with a different brand. Asus I can never go wrong with I've had 3 of their monitors and they all have lasted years.

I don't care about features or intended use its a screen to compute on I said I want a 1440p IPS monitor
I look up "best 1440p IPS" online and 100% of people say I need a "gaming" monitor and that anything other than 144hz is unacceptable, anything with 60hz isn't even acknowledged by reviewers so it's hard to get any subjective opinions on good monitors when you see that ROG shit being the only 1440p monitor that apparently exists to reviewers

>pg278q
Oh weird I didn't even see you posted an ROG shit at first
I'm not looking to spend $600, and I'm not looking to buy something that I need a $600 GPU for (I have a 1070, 60fps on ultra 1440p is even questionable)

I got it purely because I play games and wanted 144hz but it you don't then yet a 60 or 75hz panel. While 144hz is nice you can save a ton of money and go without it. But if you want a no compromises 1440p monitor the one I listed is the best. Like I said I wouldn't get it because you said you don't play games and prolly font care about refresh rate.

I thought this said Lack Friday. I said to myself, what is a lack friday?

Same user as before and I have a 970 and run everything on low and yet 90fps most or the time. I bought this monitor for the screen real esate as well as to future proof because I will yet a better gpu one day.

a 1070 hopefully

Please PLEASE a discount for the HTC 10 or the S7, I don't need anything else

On Black Friday the ASUS blower-style 1070 will be $20 cheaper but not come with gears of war 4
So it has been shitposted, so it shall be

any chance for 100 or under chromebook?
aside from that maybe keep eye out for decent deals on 128gb usb and microSD. Also a Raspberry pi bundle

A new PC is my goal, but I'd settle for new CPU/MB/RAM/GPU in my old case.

32gb/16gb of 3000mhz corsair dominator platinum memory. if 32gb is cheap enough i'll just get that.

tv and monitor from this list, likely the xf270hu and maybe the 40' ku7000 if it drops in price enough.

xbox one controller for PC

and the "only if i have enough money left and feel like it" : sennheiser HD600/650

High refresh rate would be awesome but I'm not about to sacrifice detail for it, this will be mostly for playing games but I don't play competitively and 60hz is enough to handle right now (coming from 30fps)
There's some VA panel monitors cheaper than IPS with better response times though, not sure what level of latency is acceptable but I'm assuming anything would be better than the TV I'm currently using

HD598's were $90 on Black Friday 2 years ago

I also need to get a smoother mouse and mousepad before I even attempt to get smoother gameplay

amazon.com/PlayStation-TV/dp/B00KVMHSUM/

what is the chance of them updating it with the latest 3.61 firmware?
you can only use exploit with 3.60 and it's not downgradable.

I should have waited for black friday/cyber monday for my new rig. That extra month of games though.

are you 12?

yes

Any advice on what sites to keep an eye on? Or is it preferred to go to the store?

>fighting land whales at the stores

So is there any real difference between the ps4 and the ps4pro besides MUH 4K ON CONSOLE? I'm thinking of getting one if they're cheap enough just so my earlier purchase of a 50" 4K Samsung tv doesn't feel like a massive waste of money because I've used it a grand total of 4 times this year, anime doesn't feel right on such a big screen and my ps2 looks like ass on it, component cables and all.

Also, Redmi Note 3 Pro with Xiaomi Hybrids and a 64 GB shark SD card or Galaxy S7? Both would cost me roughly the same, I don't like how the curved screen of the 7 Edge is basically a fuck you to tempered glass screen protectors.

Pretty much every component of my first custom build PC.

y'all get blacked this friday huh?

A mini camera drone I guess. Something with 720P+,

I never buy the listed deals on black Friday, I do show up to a store at the end of the day thoughto see what ican pick up if i want anything

A 1tb hdd to backup my stuff and an hdmi splitter. I think that is pretty much it. Oh right, maybe new earbuds. I've been using a bluetooth pair for the past...four months? Didn't feel like buying another wired pair just to have it die again in two months.

pro gpu with more sp.
not all game is native 4k.

>anime doesn't feel right on such a big screen
must be a stream fag?

>implying the bluetooth earphones won't die on you.

If your mostly playing games I would go 144hz. Id take refresh rates over detail any day of the week

I need to purchase a celluar communication device.

I want to buy a android phone in the 300-350$ range. Can I expect Nexus 6p / OnePlus 3 price to fall into that range? (Any suggestions about what phone I should consider?)

ebay does discounts?

ASUS H110M
Pentium G4400
Patriot DDR4 2133

All off of directcanada

None I very much doubt the 140 dollar motherboard I want will be on any kind of decent sale

>buying consumer/prosumertard trash
>2016+
heavy meme

Components for my new build.

Motherboard, SSD, PSU etc.

Doubtful if I'll find deals on the things I want though.

>never used past 60Hz, don't want to spoil myself and ruin future 60fps
>favorite game is a high frame rate game and hovers around 300fps on max settings
It's taunting me

heh

i bought a cheaper benq va instead of the cheap ips.
no backlight bleed. colour is better than the ips on acer, the cheapest ips.

QC 35

MDR1000X

ATH-M50X

RX 480

Hoping to replace my fx6300 with a 6700k

$500? For a new one?? Where did you find it?

bad time to buy a cpu m8
A 40 inch 4k tv with low input lag. Any tips?

sorry, deleted the post since it was in the wrong thread
it's not new

Would you be revering to csgo and I would spoil yourself cause its really something special although most people on here will claim its a meme.

War thunder, basically flying counterstrike

bert its never a gud time to buy a CPU....

SSDs and RAM for my desktop and laptop. Maybe a few USBs because I lent almost all of mine out.

Does networking equipment go on sale for black friday? I doubt it does but I'm curious since it could drive down the prices of used cisco gear if that was a thing that happened.

Maybe Iconx because I like running and would really like storage on wireless earbuds.

I'm hoping for a 10606gb for around 200CAD

I wanna buy a 1440p monitor!

Maybe a full atx tower, ram, some ssds and a mobo if they are priced in a way that appeals to me.

Would it be right to buy a 470 over about rx 480 or would I be laughed at?

Honestly it's pretty much all about perception. There was this one time when we were testing a few monitors from each other, made sure we didn't drop fps, etc. While a friend of mine swore by the smoother 144hz over 60, personally I couldn't tell the difference.
If you have the chance, test one first and see if you notice the difference.

>Athlon X4 845

Will that play BF1@1200p60fps?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/I0QhaBW73Sk

Sennheiser HD 598 + fiio e10k
6700k with new mobo/ram
Gigabyte 1080
Evga Supernova 750w
40" 1080 TV
Doubt the 1080, and fiio go on sell sadly.

M50x are a joke, buy better headphones

gtx 1070
dell u2515h
sennheiser hd598 + entry level dac
dell xps 13

This, m50's are one of the most overrated headphones around. Depending on the use you're giving them, on that price range I'd grab a dt770 instead. If you can, grab the 80ohm ones instead of the 250, unless you'll always amp them.

Dell monitors are best on their outlet with a coupon. I got my u2515h for $140. Then you call up Dell, say you want to return it, then they give you 10% to keep it. The same goes for their laptops. Their xps 13 are 750 before 25% coupon as of a few days ago.

Bad Dragon always has 50% off of black dildos so I might finally buy one.

Why would I succumb to filthy capitalist urges instead of embracing freedom?

Which sites are going to be having a sale?

I don't even know what to get.

How much do the prices usually drop? Might get a new keyboard and mouse, only things I need right now. Maybe a mini-fridge if I can snag one for cheap.

DT 990s

Wow so sound system
very much amp
such sennheiser

So wow
much nice
epic sennheiser