>better design
>its a much better version of chrome

Who don't like Opera:

>HURRRRRR DURRRRRR BOTNET THAT EVEN EXISTS

Prove i am wrong.

I like it.

Good.

O% market share

So you Dont like a particular software because a lot of people and organizations aren't using it? Please kill yourself and stop shitting up this place

>inb4 took le bait

palememe is better

Prove that you're right

Your shit argument prove i m right.

I use it un my moto g1 because of muh data saving
Always used opera on phones, ever since my first Sony Ericsson

I stopped using it on PC since 12

Opera is great. It's fast like chrome but uses much less memory and cpu. It's also optimized for mobile devices. I use it on my 6 year old netbook. It's the only modern browser it can run at usable speed.

>VPN
That's the problem though user

We both know which of us is right :^)

Yes, me :^)

For what reason in the world do you need a built-in VPN? And why would you even trust it?

For not wast time downloading shit botnet VPN.

>For what reason in the world do you need a built-in VPN? And why would you even trust it?

Country restrictions? And why wouldn't you?

I love Opera, you should give it a try sometime.

It's not open sores

opera is decent but like msot browser, none of them have the amount of plugins firefox does. I use palemoon but even so.

>plugins

literal autism. all you need is an adblocker anyway.

It's better than Chrome but I prefer Vivaldi.

However, Opera has way better battery life, so I only use Vivaldi when plugged in or on my desktop.

Either way, FF is shit and has been for years (the reason I switched to Vivaldi), and Chrome was never aimed at power users so it's nice to finally have some options.

You call FF shit yet you use Vivaldi...

All YOU need.
Not everyone is you.

All of the features I used in FF but with the speed and stability of Chrome. After sticking it out through the beta days (when it wasn't stable) it's been well worth it.

Plugins are generally unnecessary but addons are great

>Vivaldi
>speed and stability
Pick one.

I'll pick two. Are you one of these people who tried it out x months ago and didn't realize it's a constantly in development browser? Or are you using it on a toaster? It definitely doesn't run well on the Atom machine I have. I use Opera there.

I tried it out a few months ago, deleted it and then decided to re download it less than a month ago.
Still shit.

Care to expand upon your viewpoint so this is a conversation and not back and forth shit slinging?

I just didn't/don't see a reason to use it over Chromium since that's essentially what it is.
Startup time was also atrocious.

How do I enable vertical tabs in Chromium and move my address bar to the bottom? How do I enable built-in tab thumbnails?

As for startup time it's certainly not fast but it's not ancient Firefox slow and it's something I rarely do anyways so really not seeing how it matters.

Now that I actually understand your reasonings for using it I can see why you do.
Even still, I personally prefer FF (no problems with startup time for me).

Switch to nightly and make sure none of your addons disables multiprocess mode. It's faster and lighter than Chrome, and hasn't crashed on me yet. You can check by going to about:support

>Can't disable auto updates
trashman.gif

>using Nightly

I dealt with enough of that shit in the early Vivaldi days no thank you. Maybe in a year. I just want something that works with the feature set I want. I also don't see how multiprocess mode effects Firefox's atrocious javascript speeds and other page loading related issues.

vivaldi is good but open a new tab and accesses a site the cpu goes very high in loading

>Can't change default search engine to a custom one

Opera is fucking shit.

What? I use DuckDuckGo without issue.

See you in a year senpai

If Mozilla still exists.

>DuckDuckGo
>custom one

DuckDuckGo is an already built in option. I want to "Add new search" and make that one default just like you can do in all other chromium browsers.

Oh, gotcha. What do you use it for? DDGs bangs take care of everything for me.

I have faith. Mozilla is porting over popular XUL APIs so more power user addons will work. Also, Google will likely remove adblocking extensions from the Chrome Web Store like they did with the Android Play Store. That will be a fun day.

I use DuckDuckGoog with encrypted Google.
Normal searches uses encrypted Google and bangs are handled by DDG.
I should probably move to DDG completely but Opera should still have the option.

Also only being able to sort bookmarks alphabetically is a fucking joke.
Firefox and Vivaldi are the only ones were you can sort by URL with Firefox having the most sorting options.

Yes you can, you fucking retard.

>I use DuckDuckGoog with encrypted Google.

...so !G ?

> palememe is better
Palemoon is utter shit Netscape-tier.

>hurr durr I'm a crippling fucking retard

No, you can't.

Hence me saying I should change and get used to doing bangs but old habits die hard.

Now add a new one and make that one default.

Isn't data saving part of the bot net, where your request goes through the Opera proxy?

uses way more cpu than normal chrome so it's shit

prolly ain't the best privacy with the dev edition since why add a vpn? prolly pulling a facebook, selling info. i do like opera tho...

If my surface pro has no issue with a laptop processor then you're just running shit hardware

Yeah that's a huge downside, but I have it set up to where I type s before a search and it uses startpage. It took awhile to get used to but it's not a big deal now.

didn't some shitty chinese company buy them?

The mobile version is not bad
But youre better off using chrome anyway

just switched over from Firefox to opera.

much faster, so far I'm liking it.

wish you could rice opera though like you can on Firefox. or is there a way to do that already?

their adblock sucks

chrome + ublock forever

tunnelbear > your shit

You can use ublock on opera you know.

>a fucking mascot
NOPE

You know that's a speed dial theme, right?

>just switched over from Firefox to opera.
>
>much faster
You could browse the internet on a spoon and it'd be faster than Firefox.

I did not.

using it for years. What add-ons do you guys use?

>cross platform
>doesn't work with musl libc

dropped for chromium.

No ARM builds to comply with my autistic computer preferences.

html support is shit.

What a shitfest thanks Sup Forums

You can, newfag.

Are you idiot?

Yes. I don't care about them checking my tastes in sad panda to be honest. Already doing it since ages

>like's

What is wrong with you stupid fucking mongoloids?

>you stupid fucking mongoloids
What is wrong with your stupid fucking mongoloids?