Music Player

What does Sup Forums uses as a music player ?
Currently using Harmony and I'm loving it so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

code.launchpad.net/~elementary-os/ recipe/egtk-daily
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ODtlZ0DxvTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I personally use Clementine and other people will bring their yunik preferences into this thread so it will turn to shit

every player is shit

mpv --no-video --shuffle ./

musicbee/soundcloud/spotify

winamp with a skin, it's all i need really

is it linux? what theme is that?

kill yourself anime tard

That's the Elementary theme,
code.launchpad.net/~elementary-os/ recipe/egtk-daily

don't talk to my gf like that fucktard

What's that album in the bottom right corner ?

really?
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

that's winamp ? fuck that looks really good

bottom left* my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ODtlZ0DxvTc

Thanks

literally the best music player

forgot pic

Foobar

Am I the only person who uses cmus? Works out of the box, is easy to theme and doesn't use jackshit in resources.

pianobar.

mpd+ncmpcpp

My favorite as well. Adding discog.com tag addon to it makes it to easy to get reliable and proper tags, that and auto sorting files by tags makes it great.

Yup, the auto organize tag is to crappy and ending up deleting my music files rather than reverting it back.

*I ending up deleting the organized files (somehow they don't have folder tag organization)

holy shit this is great, although needs some work

Just make sure your files are not Read-only and properly tagged, it should work perfectly. After everything is set up I just copy new albums to my library folder, then scan for new files and it sorts my files for me in an
>Album Artist\Album\Title
structure. Once that's done it renames the files/folders automatically when you change tags, lazy way to keep your music library neat and tidy.

nah it was just that I somehow put all the files back to the main folder after organizing the tags and not their respective folders (CEDM, Non electronic chrstian music, etc.)

Musicbee user reporting in

denpa is shit