I have a Sup Forums pass so ads are disabled for me but I want to enable them so I can help Sup Forums even more...

I have a Sup Forums pass so ads are disabled for me but I want to enable them so I can help Sup Forums even more. How do I do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hoax-slayer.net/have-saudi-scientists-concluded-that-women-are-mammals-but-still-not-100-human/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't help Sup Forums. He is a fucking gook.

fuck off hiro

install gentoo

>I have a Sup Forums pass

:DDDDDDD

I hate that faggot, I wish he fucking sells the site to somebody better in charge.

i don't want to help hero stay alive. i want to help Sup Forums stay alvie.

Hiroshima "Shalashaska Jew" Nagasaki

just install Gentoo

i would... it's just... it wouldn't fucking keep Sup Forums alive.

u do know that Gentoo is the most powerful OS out there, right?

all the intellectuals on Sup Forums use it.

yeah i know but there's only so many things an OS can do

>a person with history of selling personal info to make money is lying on the internet to make more money
gollee gee. stop the press.

>falling for the Sup Forums pass meme

Wow, Sup Forums rears its' ugly head again. What a cute little xenophobic, racist, antisemite person we've got here! Oh something bad happened? It's DA J00Z!
You're looking too much into things, there's not some great conspiracy out there to get you, relax.

You probably hate women too, you piece of shit.

just do the math bro. if this website serves PBs of data EVERY month it ain't gonna cost nothing. It will cost each individual person using the website some small fee. And if you haven't paid your part, someone out there, some person who shall remain nameless is picking up your slack.

I have Jewish blood in me, so I hate women more, of course

All ancient scriptures say that women are memes

hoax-slayer.net/have-saudi-scientists-concluded-that-women-are-mammals-but-still-not-100-human/

>Wanting to enable ads on a site that had served malicious ads in the past
Wew lad. Only ads that are fine are the ones that are hosted on their own servers, which just can't be malicious without that company being real shitty.

I hate the cunt, I really do hope he fucking dies.

>without that company being real shitty.
>Sup Forums

>on the past
More like right now

>pbs of data

Sorry, forgot that I didn't drink the gook's koolaid.

I still think Sup Forums wouldn't actively serve malicious files themselves to users.
Well obviously that's even worse. I just assumed they'd put a stop to it already. I don't look for it myself, because obviously I block ads.

Stopped using my pass due to not liking mook

>ancient scriptures say that women are memes
proofs, tovarisch?