>can install Gentoo in the Information Age

>can't get gf

Tech for this feel?

welcome to the struggle
>tfw no /k/ girls
>tfw no /o/ girls
>tfw no Sup Forums girls
why are girls never interestied in technical hobbies

it's not about girls having the same hobbies as u.

girls go to Chad even when they don't share any hobbies

regardless, i share hobbies with females

idc about girls that go chad i want girls with similar hobbies
closest i can find is gaymen girls
there arent even /lit/ girls wtf do girls do in their free time

>there arent even /lit/ girls
nigga, where are u looking?

most girls are mad into literature

Like suckin dick

shhh

Girls aren't smart, they're just looking for Chads and mimic their hobbies to interest them.
Inb4 "gamer" girl which plays candy crush, /lit/ girl which reads Shakespeare, Sup Forums girl which own a iPad.

ive met very few girls who is actually into literature more than reading the occasional harry potter or john green
most of them havent read any classics at all

have you guys ever stopped to realize that we are in the future, right now

although we were taught to think "how great things will be later", guess what? this is actually it. Look at what we're doing right now. I am laying in bed with my thinkpad, and I can talk to you guys over text. If we so wished, we could take a picture right now and show each other things on the other side of the country or world. We can send information to each other in minutes, entire libraries of books, videos, etc.

as for the girls though, it really blows doesn't it? I can usually go 4 or 5 days without thinking about it, but when it hits me again the loneliness is honestly heartbreaking.

>you're eating alone again
>getting into bed
>bed is cold and unwelcoming
>wake up in middle of a restless night
>you're in bed alone
>come home from work
>live with parents
>you're still alone though
>everything you do is alone

also

>implying you will ever find a girl with actual interests or hobbies
they get married, my friend

by the way, I have noticed a lot of people who consider themselves to be nice guys are actually the biggest narcissists. either have some serious introspection, or undergo some suffering and humbling experiences and that will fix that

im not full on robot yet user

im mostly content with being alone, only time it hits me is when im doing something interesting or see something interesting
i.e walking in the park in autumn and noticing the yellow-orange-red vineyards on the mountains outside the city
i cant help but wish that i had someone to share that moment with

i do consider myself selfish but i think everyone with the exception of few lovely people are just as selfish as i am or even more
im working on being less selfish

thanks for the nice reply

non-meme posts are rare to find on Vietnamese FTP Servers

>If we so wished, we could take a picture right now and show each other things on the other side of the country or world. We can send information to each other in minutes, entire libraries of books, videos, etc.
this is really cool, i know. i'm pretty grateful for being alive in while(Current Year)

about the whole isolation thing, im already very used to it. at this point, if i do get a gf, i wouldnt even want a serious relationship, because im a perverted degenerate and just want to fuck as much hotties as i can

>nice guys are actually the biggest narcissists
im a huge narcissist, but only because i want power but never actually had much of it. so it's like a lust for power.
im a nice guy only to my friends. i can be pretty cold to others

I'm not worried about being a robot, as I'm in college right now. I know I'll find someone eventually, as I haven't hit that age where it becomes impossible.

but again, I last a few days before hitting that melancholy again. When I am going about a normal day, I think of all the things I still have to do, the things I still need to buy to be self-sufficient. I am nowhere near ready for a relationship right now, it would be a massive mistake.

You can't support yourself yet if you're living off of mummy and daddy and work a minimum wage job

You fundamentally misunderstand women (or girls), while some of them might take an interest in those fields they are the exception rather than the rule and it's likely they won't be pursuing relationships with you if they are interested in those hobbies.

What you really want is other males to share your hobbies with, not females.

You're basically asking is why aren't females just likes males?! Because they simply aren't.

>What you really want is other males to share your hobbies with, not females.

>You're basically asking is why aren't females just likes males?! Because they simply aren't.

Correct

does anybody else feel annoyed how we aren't the alpha males of this Information Age?

I mean, we are the one's that master the cyber.

Girls should be lining up to us

>welfare was a mistake

call me optimistic but i want to believe that i can find a female i can share things with
what makes your understanding of women more correct than mine?
is sexual attraction only reason to be close with a woman for you?
im aware that males and females are different fundementally but that difference makes things interesting
yes they have different views but they can have different views on same hobby

This.

Most girls I know who read books are more like "Harry Potter!!"
"Girl on the Train!!"
"Girl with dragon tattoo"

>tfw no qt3.14 to read Catch 22 with

You're the distaff equivalent of "Why can't we get more women in STEM" feminists

>Vietnamese FTP Servers
You people are killing me.

There's nothing new about this shit

There was a nigga complaining 200 years ago that even though women can make very good piano players, none of them compose music

possibly but i dont try to force women into stem or force hobbies onto women, im just looking for one who has made that decision by herself

this is another mistake you guys make

that girl in your picture isn't worth much.
now, we all know that fat guys wearing velcro shoes and fedoras never can find girls who meet their standards, because they're too "fat", or "ugly", or not "intelligent" enough. we all know that is just a necbeard self defense mechanism so they do not have to face reality.

assuming you are a healthy and normal person though, the girl in the picture doesn't have much to offer because she is simply hot. that doesn't mean I wouldn't have at those tits on first chance, anyone would. but after some years of interacting with girls like this, you realize that aside from looks they really aren't shit.

a girl should not be dependent on men when you meet her, so that way it is not a one-sided relationship. she should have actual admirable traits and qualities that draw you to her, not "lul tits"

when you realize that, then the pool of girls becomes smaller, and it becomes obvious that those girls are all married already and you should just kys

and of course, this implies that you are already taking care of yourself both physically and mentally. you can't be a 500lb lard ass and go around saying you can't find girls

>be me
>like all of a girl's photos on facebook
>she messages me
>go on a few dates
>going to move in together soon
the trick is to not be ugly

I've found that as soon as a female enters a predominantly male field the males will do one of three things:

- drop out entirely
- quickly lose interest and only do the bare minimum
- fight for female attention

>Girls should
What a man does simply does not matter to a woman, the only thing that matters to them is his standing.

Women marry up, not down and they look for signs that you are independent and will invest yourself in her children and herself.

Some nerd that works well with computers ad knows a lot isn't that interesting to them, but as soon as you have any kind of social standing and are known by people, then suddenly you are attractive.

Examples: a known youtuber, a known pro gamer, a known journalist, a famous programmer, a famous mail man, a famous garbage man and so on.

nigga, im slim and tall. i said before i just want hotties to fuck around with for now.

pic related is a more autistic girl for ur needs.

it's hard to get decent girls on tinder/okcupid

is there a more realistic way to hook up with girls that isn't shitty bars/clubs?

>a famous garbage man
kek

>can get gf because of looks probably
>they all leave me within weeks cause im a boring loser nerd

this is simply wrong
your understanding of society is not realistic
there are a lof of women marrying "down"
lots of non famous garbagemen has wives
you need to go out more

VR and robotic full body tracked silicone dolls

nay, women don't marry down

I'm not saying you have to be famous, you just have to have something else going on about your life than computers, otherwise only famous people would marry, which isn't the case.

Don't be like , you have to do things together and be involved in each other but at the same time not be TOO involved, you need to have your separate hobbies and pursue things that don't involve your female counterpart.

>the trick is to not be ugly

I guess i'll die alone then.

>on Sup Forums
>attractive

Nice larp

t. ugly