What are some good, somewhat challenging projects one can finish in a few weeks?

What are some good, somewhat challenging projects one can finish in a few weeks?

I want to make some kind of android app with a django web service as backend using a REST api.

It doesn't have to be revolutionary, I just want to make something to show of at an interview.

What the fuck is up with those hips? This looks alien.

is that pic real or shooped?

damn.

Fucking rule number 1 dude. Never post a picture more interesting than your post.

CMON neckbeards, focus! There must be something to make.

install gentoo, that'll impress them

>interesting
Yeah unless you into cripples/body dysmorphia

Whether this is shopped or not, this looks like my ideal body. Small breasts and wide hips (not as wide as the picture in the OP, though, that looks too weird)

IT'S JUST LIKE MY ANIMES

I want her to suffocate me with those thighs, damn nigga.

This is not helpful to OP, lets help him find a project instead of fawning over a picture of a girl on the internet.

You have no idea what wide hips mean, the girl in pic just have massive amount of fat on her hips.

media player

a 'notes app' will take you a week, 2-3 if you haven't done it before

Photoshop is so sexy.

I found the skinny jealous cumskin trapfag who will never be able to grow female hips.

>cumskin
hello pajeet

>people on Sup Forums fall for a shop

:DDD

no photoshop in here

I'm black, you moron. Where's that """"superior"""" cumskin intellect?

I saw this on a company careers page: Your own implementation of redis.

>I'm a nigger
ftfy

>I'm a melanin-less nigger

ftfy

>nigger
Thanks for shitting up the thread

>melanin-less nigger
Thanks for acknowledging what I do best, dominate: intellectually, physically, biologically, spiritually. God is black.

If we are the children of god, then it makes sense that hes black. Hes doesnt care about us and has never been seen since.

a anonymous image board where pp can post anime and has no problems with downtimes and have some earnings for the owners.

T H I C C

God does care about us. He cares about us more than those who rule this world. It's clear what race controls the world (cumskins), but that's proof they are Satan's children. It clearly states that Satan will control this world, and it's clear that cumskins are indeed that evil manifested.

We were always part of God's plan, moreso because of the evil we have to face in this world. It is all God's will for a purpose. That Bible is our history, the history of brown, black people- it's our prophecies in there. This world may hate us, but it's proof that God loves us.

It's the reason cumskins have been running about from the Bible in a hurry, it's why they're natural born atheists.

Fucking nigger go collect your welfare to buy an IPhone 4s

Atheishit melanin-less nigger detected

Sup Forums falseflagger detected. Black people are not that nasty. Only a lonely white boy, behind a keyboard could write up this drivel.

Fucking white people, trying to start a race war by pretending to be other races.

Risch integrator. Might want to use Haskell or something.

Kill yourself. Sup Forums is a bunch of newfags like you. A race war isn't going to start on a fucking anime imageboard you fucking delusion cumskin.

"trying to"
Can you even read you fucking nigger?

To make it clear you moron. I am indeed black. You are indeed a melanin-less nigger. You will indeed call me a nigger because half of my 10 inch black dick is still far bigger than your cumskin chode.

Your'e still a nigger.

You're still a melanin-less nigger.

I bet you thought you could never be called a nigger, right, cumskin?

Well guess what, you are indeed a melanin-less nigger.

damn

Not him, but it doesn't help our cause to waste energy on here. Have a picture that hopefully cheers you up.

You're still a melanin-less nigger.

You're a white cuckold fetishist, one of the most pathetic forms of life known to exist.

Random content generator, maybe even using some NLP using Sup Forums Sup Forums threads as corpus. Threads like these are ideal.

Bonus if you can summarize to Twitter a la tay.ai

I hear this sort of thing a lot after I dominate you cumskin morons. You just can't fathom that a black man is completely dominating you right now. It probably makes you violently angry. Got any more delusions to post? Got any more memes? Of course you do, you're mentally ill and you couldn't possbily think for yourself.

So call me a nigger so I can call you it right back.

>This looks alien.
>Fishnets
Nah, more like Predator than Alien.

T H I Q Q

the only 10 inch black dick you have is the one up your ass, nigger.

#rekt

json parser

They are fantastic. Would marry/10.

What the hell is in latin food?

You sure dominate dem whiteys

Is that her name? Can't find on google...

Her one leg is wider than my waist. Matter of fact me and my brother could both fit in one of her thighs.

What the fuck?