/csg/ Comfy Tech Reviews

6 DAYS AND 15 HOURS UNTIL THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR (IN CHINA).

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>News
• The hunt goes on for a good chink smartwatch, so far none have been good (so stop asking) • user gets League of Legends hat as a gift for a friend • Anons wondering about how good 11.11 will be, sale price preview is already up on Ali. Take a look at your wishlist. • user gets a Li-100 for charging his power bank batteries • Another happy owner of the FX-Audio dac • user gets his Halloween chink shit waaaay past Halloween • chink hobo tool turns up for anons on the go • user about to buy the infamous killer USB hub from Big Clive's videos youtube.com/watch?v=Uh6iKilgtG0
• user loves his KZ ZSTs • Some nice Gearbest coupons discovered for some quality memes, expect more in the days leading up to 11.11 • BM-800 internal phantom power schematic user is still smug about his schematic • user takes a trip to the shops with his new Xiaomi Hybrids, blown away • user asks about LVDS adapters to convert old laptop monitors, looks like a good idea • Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A is announced, check the post for specs and price (looks good!) • user recommends salt lamp for maximum comfiness • the old /csg/ trick of passive Goodwill speakers and chink amp is resurfaced • user somehow gets a trillion dollar order on Ali • user now has a broken cable. CHINK'D • /cgl/ starts to notice /csg/, love blossoming Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_254191.html
en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_unveils_redmi_4a_redmi_4_standard_and_redmi_4_prime-news-21458.php
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5611tg/psa_you_can_flash_twrp_and_subsequently_cm13/
aliexpress.com/item/usb-dust-covers/32471200537.html
aliexpress.com/item/aviators/32327505233.html
aliexpress.com/item/turn-your-car-into-a-love-hotel/2022113397.html
aliexpress.com/item/table-for-your-car/32700120580.html
aliexpress.com/item/this-is-for-living-in-your-car/1906602771.html
aliexpress.com/item/edc-pen/32577101209.html
aliexpress.com/item/basically-the-same-pen-but-made-of-plastic/32674388239.html
banggood.com/XIAOMI-Wowstick-1fs-Mini-Cordless-Electric-Power-Screwdriver-With-Shadowless-LED-p-1076166.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1lDXGc5Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=jR4LKRIhs2E
youtube.com/watch?v=BUiEQyEtVmw
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_355029.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kenzo is shit

Redmi 4 Prime is absolutely great you fucktards.

Huawei Nova with the exact same specs costs $400.
Moto Z Play with the exact same specs costs $500.

P9 lite costs 250.

Redmi 4 costs $133 an it's a steal. bow to Xiaomeme.

>Both Xiaomi Redmi 4 phones will be available in China, with the 2GB+16GB Variant priced at 699 Yuan ($103) and the 3GB+32GB Variant available for 899 Yuan ($133). The phones will be available in three colour variants – Gold, Grey and Silver.

HYPE

>Mediakek

10c shit is back, coupon: OZBSCR
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html

Asking again for new anons,

gitup2 or firefly 6s?

why the fuck does gearbest gitup2 not come with battery?

gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_254191.html

Snapdragon 625 you inbred imbecile .

not this shitty reader again

We meet again.

When does the Redmi4 go on sale? 11/7?

>sd card reader which kills sd cards
what a steal

My quick and dirty review for this thing:

Pros:
>werks out of the box
>decent build quality for the price
>analog sticks and d-pad are nice, buttons are clicky and responsive, triggers don't squeak like most chinkshit 360 controllers

Cons:
>bumpers are finnicky as fuck; you have to press them in a certain way to get the click
>some games require you to mess around with programs to get the right analog stick working properly

Redmi 3S Prime will go on sale 5/11 and it will be

gave up on the video review then?

You're not supposed to use it, just get the gearbest points and throw it away

You wouldn't want to hear my nigger voice mumbling into a microphone, trust me :^)

No, and it has a network bug that they can't fix.
en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html

Also, there's a Redmi 4 version with the exact same specs.

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_unveils_redmi_4a_redmi_4_standard_and_redmi_4_prime-news-21458.php

Redmi 4A
Snapdragon 425 chipset with a quad-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 308, and 2GB of RAM.

Redmi 4
Snapdragon 430 chip with an octa-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 505 GPU, and 2 gigs of RAM.

Redmi 4 Prime
Snapdragon 625 with an octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 processor and Adreno 506 GPU.

Xiaomi really needs to get a grip on all those models.

Yeah a few days. will be ready for 11/11.

But yeah guys... for the price this is selling for, I would say it's not *too* bad but I would spend a little more money for an actually good one

> spending $0.34 to get < $0.34 of gb points

So what's the catch?

you'd get more than $0.34, we all ran this scam earlier this year. 50 GB points is $1, if you post a shitty video and ONE picture you get 80 points. So if something is $0.10 you get a lot of profit.

>SU

> spending ~20 minutes to get $1

everyone here is actually neet aren't they?

Yeah but you review it only once, and everybody here got it this summer

>Yeah a few days. will be ready for 11/11.
Will it be cheaper on 11.11 than $133?

Just asking whether to wait for 11.11 or just buy it as it comes out 11/7. Need a phone yesterday.

>20 minutes
you point a camera at the thing and slowly zoom for 10 seconds. Look at how the Russians are doing it on every product page. It takes 1-2 minutes. Chinks don't want an in-depth video review, they just want to show people are receiving the crap.

takes time to copy video, upload, etc.

no it doesn't you can upload to youtube direct from a phone and it takes 1 minute to upload.

git gud, I got $20 off an SSD I wanted with the 10 cent items rush with no effort.

:^)

>I got $20 off an SSD I wanted with the 10 cent items rush with no effort.

> being this neet

>penny pincher general
>getting mad at people pinching pennies and getting already dirt cheap things even cheaper

keep simmering away there good chap

Is that the mix?

>filthy greasy keyboard
It's that 400lb hacker I was warned about

Gloves!

Packaging is really nice, too bad the postman fucked it up

There's no Xiaomi logo/badge on them like some product pictures would like you to believe

Ordered the big size, almost too small for me but they fit

That's Xiaomi Redmi HDR for you

> thinking chinese stuff is about being cheap and not about superior products like the xiaomi redmi note 3, xiaomi powerbanks, xiaomi headphones, better quality cables, better magnets, better tablets

Do you even buy stuff from china?

where are we headed?

>In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
I think you're the delusional one Mr. Ma, no one wants your $900 Xiaomi laptops and they never will.

>tfw bought a xbox one controller for pretty much full price
I honestly don't regret it too much even, the bumpers have a similar issue but holy shit does it feel good to hold this thing.

It's nice to look back into the past and see how much I spent on things when I could just get them straight from chinkland/or used for an incredibly lower price.

Git2 seems to have better stabilization than the 6s. And I personally preferred the colors of the Git2, though I'm sure I could get used to the 6s too.
Also you can change Git2's lenses to a narrower angled one in order to get rid of the fish-eye effect. Not sure if you can do that with the 6s.
I think Banggood sells both Git2 with the narrow lenses already installed and the narrow lenses itself if you want to diy (I wouldn't venture doing it because I'm too much of a wussy to try since it could fuck up the camera).

Also, I bought my Git2 from Banggood and it came with batteries. Bought an extra battery from Banggood and I'm being chinked because it's still pre-advised even after almost 2 months.

>rn3p
Does global Dev rom have any issue? Or should I go straight to it?

What's this about a big sale? I don't really follow this general, but that caught my interest

Nice looking gloves. Link to page please?

I'm looking for some warm gloves. Gonna be -20C soon.

Senfer UES are gonna be 23 bucks on the 11.11 sale I'm def gonna get some. Is the CSG audiofile user here? What cable should I get for them

First for

PSA: You can flash TWRP (and subsequently, CM13) directly through MiFlash in EDL mode without unlocking your bootloader. Guide inside.
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5611tg/psa_you_can_flash_twrp_and_subsequently_cm13/

There's no difference user, get the silver one for sparkly fast music connection though

>superior products like the xiaomi redmi note 3, xiaomi powerbanks, xiaomi headphones, better quality cables, better magnets, better tablets
kys

>>Bought Redmeme 3s late September
>>Still didn't arrive
>>Redmeme 4 announced
>>Better than 3s
>>Probably cheaper

Feels bad.exe

>UES
enjoy that sibilance

#RICED

Does the git2 fit into go pro accessories? (mainly like say a waterproof case for diving or whatever)

It's a gift so I won't be doing any diy stuff. Just a friend who doesn't want to drop $500+ on a gopro.

>xiaomi headphone

If you're not in hurry (it might take a week for them to process your order), get them from Zapals (it's the cheapest place to buy them).

PS. I'm not the OP.

Apparently mr jobs kept paying shills after his untimely death.

> all brand new because razer products break so fast

he looks like the person in my dreams

No clue since I don't have a gopro and the git2 I bought came with more shit than I'll probably ever need.
Buy the one with the waterproof case included and you should be fine. I don't think you'll save that much by buying only the camera itself anyway.

RC truck spammer > jack ma spammer

What did I get today /csg/???

First up is some USB dust covers! aliexpress.com/item/usb-dust-covers/32471200537.html

Last is a pair of Aviators! aliexpress.com/item/aviators/32327505233.html

jackma was before RC truck

Pls recommend cool or essential accessories for my car

Winter hat

aliexpress.com/item/turn-your-car-into-a-love-hotel/2022113397.html

aliexpress.com/item/table-for-your-car/32700120580.html

aliexpress.com/item/this-is-for-living-in-your-car/1906602771.html

Recommend me cool/useful EDC stuff. I already have a multitool, flashlight, OC spray, pen, and watch.

aliexpress.com/item/edc-pen/32577101209.html

aliexpress.com/item/basically-the-same-pen-but-made-of-plastic/32674388239.html

banggood.com/XIAOMI-Wowstick-1fs-Mini-Cordless-Electric-Power-Screwdriver-With-Shadowless-LED-p-1076166.html

xiaomi electric screw driver

God bless you xiaomi

Still no stock, also gearbest is cheaper.

thanks for the heads up. looks real nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1lDXGc5Ds

>tfw brazilian
>tfw my meme band 2 didn't get taxed
>tfw it'll arrive next week

I'm a little speechless.

youtube.com/watch?v=jR4LKRIhs2E

xiaomi saving lives. god bless

youtube.com/watch?v=BUiEQyEtVmw

XIAOMI EMPORER GOD

best earphones up to 15 usd
meme zircons?

if xiaomi made a masterbator I would probably leave my gf.

I ordered the Zircons last night for $11.88. Right now they're $17.99-20, they'll go on sale on 11.11.

Mi5 will go on sale, probably for $200-210. Is that worth buying over the Redmi4 which will be $133? Don't mind paying $70 more for a better phone.

meme flags incomming

lil late user election is in 4 days

There's nothing more American than buying a Don't Tread on Me flag from China.

hey i said it was meme flags, not that i was american.

posting classic

Literally every item on my wish list is more expensive now. Even the 11.11 price preview is more.

For example, the mini photo studio used to be $12. Right now it is 25, and the price preview is 14.

A camping utensil set went from $1.5 to $5. The preview is $2.05.

I could go on. So, please save your money and buy a month before 11.11 next time. I'm sad because I was going to buy stuff for Christmas but I ain't getting chinked at these prices.

I feel bad for all the drumpfkins getting their drumpf merch AFTER Hillary wins the election next week.

Search the other stores, because all the items that I've bought recently will be cheaper on 11.11.

The "right now" price is a meme price, that's for items that are always on sale.

I have tonnes of items on my wishlist that all went up. Many of them were discounted if you uses the app, however that seems to be gone now. Hopefully it comes back.

> implying she wont be in jail before election day

how long does this shit have to stay at the fucking international place of exchange

>I haven't heard about spirit cooking

She isn't winning shit

Leave this in Sup Forums. This is /csg/.

tfw €300 mi5 is arriving this monday

Are there any Xiaomi phones or chink phones that support US FDD-LTE Bands 2 and 4 specifically?

This Redmi 4 looks really good if the price 133$ holds. Where can i look to buy it?

i'm right there with you

I'm desperate for someones opinion on this laptop
Votros5468

950$

Thoughts on Rock Muma?
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_355029.html

>HDD
>940m
it's bad

>dropping $950 on a fucking laptop
Get a $150 chinkpad for your studies (I know you're a dumb student from your photo of a monitor instead of screenshotting) and drop the rest on a beast desktop you can actually upgrade.

logicalincrements.com