Are pajeets really stealing programmers jobs?

are pajeets really stealing programmers jobs?

Do you still think that programming is not subjective to these things yet,

2016 and we are still a world full of retarded questions.

"Pajeet" here.

My answer is Yes.

Try to beat us and stop complaining.

SEE

Are you talking about looks?

If yes, you are a racist fuck who doesn't wanna see his country improve.

Just sit in your couch, gain weight, lick cheetos of your fingertips and watch TV while we do our hard work.

I WORK IN CODING, STUPID POO

Oh good then.

Why don't you appreciate things?

Beat you at working for peanuts?

If you're in the first world making actual money you are also competing with Pajeet.

Yes.

Typically speaking, it really isn't that difficult to be a programmer on a software development team. You'll have an experienced team leader or manager that will point out things you need to do that week/day/month. You are literally just a code monkey at that point, following the directions of others. Due to this and instant global communications, you have pajeet stepping in to work for 1/4th the money (or less) that a 1st world employee would work for doing literally the same thing. Oh yea, pajeet does not care about health/dental/401k either.

You can out-source entire divisions of your corporation, and save truck loads of cash a year. You really only need a few first world programmers to review the shit here in America to act as quality control.

>I am one of those people in America that acts as quality control for programming work my corporation out-sources.

I can see ur new here. I'm just kidding around, Pajeet.

No hurt toilets, right buddy?

i know employers and they say that pajeets generally work for similar salaries than humans do (maybe a little bit lower but not 1/4) but the difference is that pajeets are willing to work 60-70 hours a week instead of 40 and they're never late or take days off because they don't even exist outside of their job.

Yeah I'm kinda new to Sup Forums lol.

Nah, no hurts here buddy. I enjoy these mocking BTW.

This is true for the H1B's inside of America. I wouldn't say the same for employees that actually reside within India. Unless they get some big contract ensuring their future, most Indian software companies know that if they don't keep their prices low there will be another company that will step in and take their place.

What work do u do?

Where do you poo?

Pajeet here.

yeah we are.

Suck it bitch.

Software engineer from Texas

At the office loo or home's loo.

I wanna move to America too

How did u get a job in USA?

By just having an impressive CV and experience?

>At the office loo or home's loo
lol, lying is a sin dude

///////

Well, I gave my CV to a recruitment company over there in India and 2 months later I get a call to come over in skype and they liked me.

A month later they send me visa papers and I came to the US with the H1b visa.

While here, I applied for naturalisation. So been here in the US since 2 years.

>pajeets are literally slave labor who work insane hours, have no social lives or anything to live for outside of business hours
>their only motivation is not getting fired and deported
How the fuck am I supposed to complete with that?

*compete

Pajeet here.
I can admit, we work hard as fuck. but you wont see many of my fellow Pajeets rising above the ranks into upper management. Usually because they fail at corporate politics.

Nice to see ur hard work paid off.

What do u think of women in IT?

>but you wont see many of my fellow Pajeets rising above the ranks into upper management.

I know an Indian dude who is here in the US for only 10 years and is already an HR manager at his company. Fucker earns 85K already. He says "It's like I won a lottery." There are only a tiny number of Indians who are at the the top.

Not sure why youre bothering because H1B visas are going away when Trump gets elected.

Pic related

Why do you care about his opinion exactly?

Absolutely. This is something happening in a lot of other fields, too but programming is happening the most.

In programming, good code isn't always necessary. That's the problem with modern programming, you can just make something that works. And as long as it is no acceptable time, you don't have to optimize it like in the olden days.

And for a lot of software, which would you rather pay? A guy who writes clean and efficient code at 20 an hour, or a guy who will write the program that may have a few odd bugs and works ten percent flower at a quarter of the price?

It is an easy decision for business owners, in part due to a failure of governments acknowledging this is a problem. Yet we keep pumping kids into college to get a degree so they can devalue their degree even more. Fuck, China is even deliberately manipulating their currency to do this shit.

It is happening more and more in other fields, too. Like engineering and the H1B is slowly creeping on my field. Furthermore, more and more engineering is becoming automated. You don't need somebody to crunch a bunch of calcs because software can approximate smaller projects "close enuf"

It is becoming a depressing reality. Reminder to invest

Nah. Nothing is wrong goyim
Globalisation is good for economy hahaha :dddd

most pajeets have no time for programming as they have to fight off Alibongo

Cheap and good enough tends to beat pricey and superior quality in all sorts of areas, really, and I don't see how any government policy would change that.

Absolutely. Clearly, the problem is with companies demanding cheaper programmers and not hiring qualified American software developers. Our universities produce thousands of qualified CS graduates who get passed over because of H1-B labor.

If you are asking about outsourcing then yes it's real. I've had the displeasure to work at a place that outsourced ~30% of software development, testing and engineering. It kind of goes like this. On a task that would take you 20 hours complete yourself you spend around 6 hours writing a job description. Then you hand it over to a pajeet that will spend the next 3 days confirming he is working and progressing. When you demand a delta delivery it turns out he had no idea what to fucking do.

Now it's panic time and the boss orders you to spend around 15 to 20 hours answering retarded questions because of the prestige in outsourcing. I'd say your team get 20% less efficient when outsourcing. But with large enterprises you can hide the budget and it looks like the people in west are lazy fucks because they basically do the Indian's work. This leaves no time to complete your own work so they outsource even more and then close your site because your site looks inefficient.

And testing is so poor it would probably not matter if they did anything or not. After all if they forgot to turn on the testing device and have their test script fail some thousand tests they will claim it's a software developer error. Even though the code never changed and the test passed everything the day before. We had to modify their tests so there was a power check being done first because arguing with an Indian to check if he powered the device or not is an entire workday deal.

It was so stressfull dealing with this shit I had to change company.

well really what did you expect?

The government wants labor to be more expensive - they want higher wages, more benefits, good job security. The more expensive that you make a necessary input, the farther out of its way the market will go to either find a cheaper source of that input, or use less of it. The former is behind the clamor for H1Bs, the latter is behind automation. This is especially pronounced in the labor market since for so many businesses, labor is their biggest expense.

And really, there's no going back to a world like existed after WWII when labor was both scarce and in high demand. You can't un-invent the technology that's reduced the need for labor by so much compared to those days, and barring a Malthusian catastrophe the supply of workers is only going to keep increasing.

The economic fundamentals of the world are whats pushing the price of labor down. You can try to stand in the way, but what'll happen is you eventually get run over.