Nvidia BTFO

Nvidia BTFO

also it looks like 4k medium is playable on an RX 480, neat

>medium
might as well buy a console poorfag

Consoles do 4K now?

Interesting but I don't think that exists yet.

>CoD

faggot

consoles aren't running the game at 4k?

besides in any FPS game you lower everything to maximize your fps

Medium at 4K is far superior to a console, and it generally mean it could play a game on high at HD.

it would be 4 times faster at 1080p roughly

>cawadooty

40fps is NOT acceptable by any means.
Also
>COD
Into the trash it goes.

literally the only card doing the BARE MINIMUM of 60 FPS is the nigvidia one.

that's 4k ultra nigga, not bad for a $200 GPU

it probably has dips, the titan X is still the only true 4k gaming card

This is not correct. In theory it'd be 4 times faster, but it never turns out that way in the real world.

>4k medium
Why tho? Just play 1080p with max anti aliasing.

4k isn't worth it if you have to turn down settings to medium just to play games. Wait until your computer can handle it before going 4k

>Titan x is only true 4k gaming card

You underestimate the power of a heavily overclock 980ti (and by extension 1080).

My 980ti pulls 60fps in 4k at max settings in all but 3 games I play. Those 3 games are:

>Ark
Game is in alpha and not optimized

>ArmA 3
Honestly I think I could pull a consistent 60fps on ArmA if I upgraded my CPU, as it stands I average 50-55 on Altis and 45 on Tanoa at max settings.

>GTA V
Don't really play this one anymore, but my performance in GTA was bad. I averaged 20-30 fps, despite getting what I wanted everywhere else. I don't really know why, I can only assume optimization, but it could have been a number of things.

I thought about upgrading, but I get what I want performance wise in almost every game I play (fuck you Ark).

That's OK. We have Titanfall 2 too and Deus Ex and Doom etc. It's only gonna get more painfulf as time goes by for you Nvidiots.

GTAV performance is only bad if you have shit CPU or use MSAA.

If you are playing at 4K you shouldn't need any anti-aliasing. Turn that shit off idiot.

Fucking game looks like MW3 but still gets barely 60 fps with a 1080.

Who the fuck even plays COD on a computer? COD is pretty much what niggers play on xbox when they are high and tired of NBA2k17

Exactly, I'm saying if you can't do 4k, 1080p with anti aliasing isn't a bad alternative.

no, its not if the console can push 60 at a higher setting, 4k as if right now is just a hardware aa pass, games are not to the point where they are taking advantage of 4k with a higher detail texture you cant see with 1080p, hell most games don't have textures high enough resolution to pass needing 720p

>using benchmarks of a piss-poor port

ayymdrones will go to any length

niggers also play madden and ufc

You can play 30fps games at 4K with a 1050ti

Why is it a poor port? Are you a retard who didn't look at the resolution in the OP? You are, aren't you? :^)

Sort of if you consider the checkerboard rendering on the ps4 pro 4k (Less demanding titles run at 4k natively but most AAA and even AA games will run slightly lower). Looks better than 1080 but games like KF2 suffer from frame rate drops in the 40s during combat and rarely touch 60 during quiet time.

>4GB

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

> when they are high and tired of NBA2k17

DELETE THIS delete it right now