feh

Photos

Piktures

The chinks killed Quickpic

I usually use my eyes.

Using my eyes

Man you guys are so witty

Honeyview and QuickPic without the cheetah shit

Light from the screen reaches my eye ball, and signals pass through the optic nerve hitting my brain where i process the information

Phototic receptor buds that recieve electro-magnetic waves from different wavelengths which are being bundled by fluid and a thin layer of tissue, and the signals are transported to a visual cortex inside a fluid suspended network hub of neurons that transfer data by polarizing their core with the use of different elements to either produce a normal state polarization and a lower that normal state polarization that on it's activates the firing of specified neurotransmitters and moves the signal on, and on, and on and eventually sends a simular polarized signal to a specified area in the body to stimulate protein based nano-hooks turn into it's self, pulling a long piece of protein based fiber with it, causing a ordered contraction of the macro molecule structure of all kinds of compositions to retract on it's own and producing movement.
Which could be used for any desired actions like increasing the bloodflow to the male reproducement organ's tool and multi-usage sewage, the penis and letting the the mush of suspended neurons start a chemical warefare, as result to the specific arrangement of photons received in the same proces explained above that makes the neuromass reconize the East originating naked female that is getting projected by the cathode tubes inside your CRT monitor.
Your neuromass desiring to trigger an action to further increase the hormone shots it receives and starts mechanically stimularing the blood sponge rod, until so far, the prostate starts mixing it's product with the reproduction probe cells, that are going to end up not forfilling their programmed goal to fertilize a female human being.
After this all happened, the amount of chemicals inside the neuromass increases and causes the dip of inactivity in the visual cortex to get pulled up to it's functional standards.

TL;DR: I see with my eyes and I jerk off to animoo waiffoo

These guys are even wittier!

haHAA!

Used to use de-chinked QuickPic but switched to LeafPic. It's still kinda bad compared to QuickPic but it's still in beta and is open source.

Dude, did you just wrote this yourself and is this all true?

With my eyes

1) Yes, I just wrote this.

2) Most of it, but I could've made some idiotic mistakes since it's past midnight.

3) Not everyone has a pee-wee.
So half of the text is half untrue.
Or the balls to do shit.

Where can i find a non chink version of quick pic

preview

Quickpic is the best but because of my recent trust issues, I use the AOSP gallery.

use LilyView you omega baka

the scaling is too bad

new update came out today, might have fixed it, might not have, idk

I'll check it out when I get home from work

the one that came with my phone.

nexus 6p so im using google photos

Quickpic 4.5.2 is the last version before the chinks shat on it. Still using it on all devices. You can get a version that doesn't ask for updates in play store

a.pomf.cat/hnjbed.apk

cat

you can't own photos, man

It crashes a lot on Android 7. It's outdated.

Glorious

HEX

>He dosen't have 1005 GB of free cloud storage.

F-Stop.

Hello user from this thread

8ch dot net slash b slash res slash 6370902 dot html

I view them using Google Photos.

:^[)

Adobe Bridge, OSX iPhotos, preview (hit space bar to enlarge if looking for something quickly).

Google Photos on Android
Preview on OS X and iOS